My 8 year Dutasteride review

Hi,

I used to visit this site and forum multiple times daily back in the early 2000’s and was almost completely pre-occupied with the fear of my hair falling out. I was born in 1972 and first noticed a little hairline recession just after I turned 19 (in 1991). I started panicing as my dad was bald and both my older brothers were well on the way (6 and 10 years older, both are now completely bald). I tried various products as I stumbled across them including:

-Bio-hair-tin
-Minoxodil
-Appointments with Ashley and Martin for scalp massages with various potions, including Minoxodil at later stages
-Proopecia (did NOTHING for me)
-Dr Zhao’s 101d
-A bottled lotion from the USA which was a natural DHT inhibitor, I forget the name.

My hair loss seemed very gradual, consisting of frontal recession and rather minor thinning on top. I still had a decent head of hair (all things considered) when I turned 30 , I could wear my hair with the fringe brushed forward and many people could have probably looked at me and thought that I hadn’t lost any (or hardly any) hair.

Then it all came to a head. I was swimming with my sibblings one day soon after my 30th birthday and was gratefully informed by them that I was getting a bald patch (presumably it was more noticable as my hair was wet). I was completely mortified.

I had seen a news story about Dutasteride and was combing the internet daily for information on it’s realease date. Many of you you will remember the release was long drawn out due to it waiting FDA approval. I visited Advanced Hair Studio as I’d seen much advertising about their laser therapy … as desperate as I was, the price ($2500, and probably more on going) put me off and finally I got my paws on Dutasteride in April 2003. I picked it up from the post office and took my first one in the car as I was on the way to work and couldn’t get it in to myself quick enough! My dosage was .5mg daily.

Anyhow I carefully looked for changes daily, about 3 weeks after starting I noticed very small clear ‘fluff’ like hair appearing at my hairline. I was feeling optimistic.

8 years later I’ve just turned 39 and my crown is completely full and still only minor frontal recession has continued. Dutasteride was a god-send for me, it has made a massive difference to the was I feel about myself and the way I feel in general.

I don’t have and before and after pics but here is how thing look now:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/36102181@N02/5695528371/in/photostream

Best of luck to all.

Thanks for sharing. But that photo does not really tell us anything about your hair. How about a top view and crown view.

Also one question. I assume that girl is your child. Did you have your child while taking Avodart and is she healthy?

Last year when monsoon began, I realized I was losing my hair. Initially, I took it casually but within a period of 6 months, my scalp was visible and my friends were commenting on the thinning hair. That was the time when I began to lose my confidence and found it difficult to be with people around. Then I came across Advanced Hair Studio India through a friend. After going through the Advanced Hair Studio reviews, I knew it was the place for me. My first visit to the Advanced Hair Studio Delhi made me feel much better. The staff was very understanding and helpful. I finally got myself enrolled for the laser therapy at the Advanced Hair Studio Delhi. The therapy thickened my weak hair. It made my scalp healthier. Their products cleared the dandruff and improved the texture of my hair significantly. I now style my hair which is something I haven’t done for a while.
Life has completely changed for me. I feel young and beautiful again. The credit goes to Advanced Hair Studio India

» Last year when monsoon began, I realized I was losing my hair. Initially, I
» took it casually but within a period of 6 months, my scalp was visible and
» my friends were commenting on the thinning hair. That was the time when I
» began to lose my confidence and found it difficult to be with people
» around. Then I came across Advanced Hair Studio India through a friend.
» After going through the Advanced Hair Studio reviews, I knew it was the
» place for me. My first visit to the Advanced Hair Studio Delhi made me feel
» much better. The staff was very understanding and helpful. I finally got
» myself enrolled for the laser therapy at the Advanced Hair Studio Delhi.
» The therapy thickened my weak hair. It made my scalp healthier. Their
» products cleared the dandruff and improved the texture of my hair
» significantly. I now style my hair which is something I haven’t done for a
» while.
» Life has completely changed for me. I feel young and beautiful again. The
» credit goes to Advanced Hair Studio India

Advanced Hair Studio India - The cutting edge technology, advanced methodologies, impeccable staff and a plethora of hair related treatments make Advanced Hair Studio India the place to be for your hair related problems. It is undeniably one of the largest hair restoration companies. By solving all hair related problems, Advanced Hair Studio India not only makes you look good but enhances your personality which in turn boosts up your confidence. This enhances the personal as well as the professional life of an individual.
Advanced Hair Studio India has a track record of meeting the needs and requirements of all customers. Some of the clients include widely acclaimed and renowned personalities like Shane Warne and Dough Bollinger.
The various procedures that Advanced Hair Studio offers are Strand by Strand and the widely known Advanced Laser therapy. Advanced Hair Studio India offers the Strand by Strand procedure and it transforms your appearance in a day’s time. The idea is to fill up the bald spots with 100 percent natural growth.
The Strand-by-Strand treatment gives an assured and guaranteed therapy that is full head. It is a customized procedure and adds to the thickness, volume and density of the hair.
The most widely acclaimed and the best treatment is the Advanced Laser Therapy at Advanced Hair Studio India. The treatment is time taking but takes care of the problem in an incredible manner. The high quality products, modern technology leads to the effectiveness and efficiency of this programme. Advanced Hair Loss Therapy stops the hair loss, saves existing hair and also thickens them. It also leads to re growth of hair in areas where there are alive follies. The therapy enhances the scalp condition and brings back the luster and shine along with volume to your hair.
Advanced Hair Studio India uses products that are high quality and ensure success in all aspects. Products like Panthenol and Wheat Amino provides flexibility to the hair shaft.
It is definitely the right place to be to solve all hair related problems. Everything from the methodologies to the staff is customer friendly and works towards fulfilling the promise they make to their customers. It has been seen that with the successful completion of the treatment, there has been a sea change in the outlook of people and a rise in their professional and personal well being.
Advanced Hair Studio India

» Last year when monsoon began, I realized I was losing my hair. Initially, I
» took it casually but within a period of 6 months, my scalp was visible and
» my friends were commenting on the thinning hair. That was the time when I
» began to lose my confidence and found it difficult to be with people
» around. Then I came across Advanced Hair Studio India through a friend.
» After going through the Advanced Hair Studio reviews, I knew it was the
» place for me. My first visit to the Advanced Hair Studio Delhi made me feel
» much better. The staff was very understanding and helpful. I finally got
» myself enrolled for the laser therapy at the Advanced Hair Studio Delhi.
» The therapy thickened my weak hair. It made my scalp healthier. Their
» products cleared the dandruff and improved the texture of my hair
» significantly. I now style my hair which is something I haven’t done for a
» while.
» Life has completely changed for me. I feel young and beautiful again. The
» credit goes to Advanced Hair Studio India

I am a guitarist in my band and generally guitarists have long hair. I also wished to have the same. Due to a very less volume of hair, I used to wear a cap initially. But later on I shaved my head entirely, I was so frustrated! In search for a proper solution to my problem I went to various places and took countless medicines but found nothing useful. Later on I came across the website of Advanced Hair Studio India, which nabbed my attention. I went for the treatment without giving it a second thought. Finally, I got what I wished for! Now I have smooth and silky long hair, and I cannot express my exuberance in words.

Advanced Hair Studio is bullsh&t

They sell dead racoons to put on your head.

I love dutasteride its saved my hairline. This is where I been buying it without a prescription http://instant-online-solution.com and never had any problems.