MuscleBoy Alvi Armani Update

Hey guys. It’s been a while since I’ve updated the site. I had two procedures with Dr. Armani, one strip and one FUE. I’m satisfied with my results. When I tell people I had a HT procedure, people are impressed. One person even asked me if Dr. Armani does any other cosmetic procedures since the HT was not detectable :). I’m posting a before and some after pictures. Before
After 1After 2After 3-- Short hair cutAfter 4

before

after

after

after

after

The before picture is right before my second FUE procedure. The frontal hairline in that picture was constructed by Dr. Armani from my first procedure with him (which was strip). I also have a picture gallery here on hairsite for those interested in checking those pics out.

Looks awesome, MB. It seems like only yesterday when you were freaking out :slight_smile: on here deciding whether or not to have surgery. The results speak for themselves.

Thanks Jtelecom :). Yea, I am happy with the results. I was apprehensive in the beginning, but in the end, it was worth it. Right now I’m on Propecia and Rogaine. Propecia has its side effects though, which kinda suck. Hence, I’ve recently started taking Korean Ginseng which seems to help ward off some of those side effects :).

Nice!!

Great results. Looking excelent!!!11

Hey MuscleBoy, its great to see you in here. You hair looks great short… you would never know you had anything done.

Can we get some photos of your donor are Muscleboy??

Your after pic looks amazing, I like the buzz cut look, but it’s hard to tell how bald you were in the before pic, it only shows the top of your head.

you got one thing right… absolutely undetectable.

» Hey guys. It’s been a while since I’ve updated the site. I had two
» procedures with Dr. Armani, one strip and one FUE. I’m satisfied with my
» results. When I tell people I had a HT procedure, people are impressed. One
» person even asked me if Dr. Armani does any other cosmetic procedures since
» the HT was not detectable :). I’m posting a before and some after pictures.
» Before
» After
After
After
» 3-- Short hair
» cut
After

Thanks for posting muscle boy. Nice results.

MuscleBoy,

Great to see you online again… I have to thank you for your blog site; you and Pats were two of the cases I followed very closely and eventually helped me make my decision to go to Armani. Couldn’t be happier…

Hey Muscleboy,

Your results look very impressive… glad you are really happy with the outcome.

All the best

Dan

It’s good to see that results like this are possible and look so good even with the hair cut so short. You must be very happy Muscleboy. Congrats on the great outcome!

» It’s good to see that results like this are possible and look so good even
» with the hair cut so short. You must be very happy Muscleboy. Congrats on
» the great outcome!

Can i see pictures of the back, how short can you cut your hair on the back?

Pats205 does Armani do body hair transplant? I don’t want to touch my scalp hair, I only want to use body hair to thicken some areas.

Hey muscleboy2,

Great results…how long has it been since your procedure? Your hairline and density are really great.

Gabriel