MuscleBoy 2 month post op update (1850 FUE)

I just updated my blog. Check it out and tell me what you guys think: Nearly 2 months post op update

» I just updated my blog. Check it out and tell me what you guys think:
» Nearly 2 months post op
» update

Good luck, looks like you lost a lot of hair in this one. It’ll probably look sweet once it all grows back though.

» » I just updated my blog. Check it out and tell me what you guys think:
» » Nearly 2 months post op
» » update

»
» Good luck, looks like you lost a lot of hair in this one. It’ll probably
» look sweet once it all grows back though.

Good luck MuscleBoy. How many procedures have you had overall? I know you had one wiht Armani previously, but I was not aware that you had, had strip in the past. Anyway, good luck, I’m sure it will look great after it’s all grown out.

» I just updated my blog. Check it out and tell me what you guys think:
» Nearly 2 months post op
» update

looks like you are thinning/balding in the back as well. was work done in the back also?

hope everything turns out cool for you man.

» » I just updated my blog. Check it out and tell me what you guys think:
» » Nearly 2 months post op
» » update

»
» looks like you are thinning/balding in the back as well. was work done in
» the back also?
»
» hope everything turns out cool for you man.

Yes i believe he had work done in the crown as well. You have quite a bit of shockloss this time around but im sure it will all grow back. I had bad shockloss around my scar after my HT but it all grew back around the 3 month mark. YOu should try growing your hair out more, it will cover up the thin spots more.

Yes I had work done in the crown region with this latest surgery (around 650 grafts-- which is probably why it looks thinner right now). I do have a lot of shockloss this time around, but that’s because this was the first time I had hair transplanted in-between existing hairs. The donor shock happened last year as well, but it grew back after a couple of months.

About how many surgeries I have had, this was my second procedure with Dr. Armani. You can visit my blog by clicking on the link in my signature.

» Yes I had work done in the crown region with this latest surgery (around
» 650 grafts-- which is probably why it looks thinner right now). I do have
» a lot of shockloss this time around, but that’s because this was the first
» time I had hair transplanted in-between existing hairs. The donor shock
» happened last year as well, but it grew back after a couple of months.
»
» About how many surgeries I have had, this was my second procedure with Dr.
» Armani. You can visit my blog by clicking on the link in my signature.

any updates on your case?

Hey Jonny… some of the shocked hair in the frontal hairline has grown back (mainly on the right front side). Some of the donor shock is also filling in. Don’t see any new hairs yet, but I’m only around 2 1/2 months post op. Things will get exciting over the coming weeks. I can’t wait! :slight_smile:

» Hey Jonny… some of the shocked hair in the frontal hairline has grown
» back (mainly on the right front side). Some of the donor shock is also
» filling in. Don’t see any new hairs yet, but I’m only around 2 1/2 months
» post op. Things will get exciting over the coming weeks. I can’t wait! :slight_smile:

ya its right at the beginning you have tons of growth to come, hang in there dude.