MuscleBoy 11 month Alvi Armani Update

Hey everyone,

Work is over and I’m getting ready to go on vacation for a month. I did have the time to post some updated pictures. Overall, things are going well. The left side of my hairline is still a little less dense than the right side, which I’m sure Dr. Armani will touch up during my 2nd surgery in August. Also, I will check with Dr. Armani to see if all the grafts on the hairline did grow. The August surgery will mainly be for some crown work so that I can stop using thickeners there.

The biggest issue at 11-12 months post op is trying to figure out which hair style works best for me-- short and easy to maintain, or longer and sexier but with more maintenance? I’m glad that that’s the main issue to worry about at this point.

The latest pics show my hair grown for about 3 weeks without a haircut. I prefer gelling my hair, but whenever I gel it, the scalp shows quite a bit. The gelled look is really hot though. Here are my 11 month post-op pictures:

11 month post op (click)

Day 2 pic

Day 5 pic

Day 10 pic

1 month post op

Day 34 pics

4 months

4 months

11 months

11 months

11 months

11 months

Muscleboy,
Your hairline looks great. Well designed for your facial strcuture/overall look . Must be tough on you to have the problem of figuring out the style that fits you best. Good luck with that :slight_smile:

17,000 Body Hair Grafts By Dr Umar
www.myhairtransformation.com

MB,

Thanks for the update. I added some before pictures to your post to show the transition.

Thanks hairsite. You do a great job as always! :slight_smile:

» MB,
»
» Thanks for the update. I added some before pictures to your post to show
» the transition.

It seems like you achieved maxium growth at 4 months already

» It seems like you achieved maxium growth at 4 months already

Nice Job!!! :ok:
May i ask what is the density (follicles per sq/cm)?

That’s a great result, however

The only before pictures that we see show a shaved forehead. What did your hairline look like before they shaved it?

This is what I often question about this board… an apparently phenomenal result without clear before pictures! For all we know, you were just thickening your hairline.

how is this possible?

» how is this possible?

Michael,

It is VERY difficult to exactly determine growth for big sessions.

You may want to check the archives. Muscleboy has been very open and honest about his procedures and posted “before” pictures that clearly show what a magnificent result he got from Dr. Armani.

» That’s a great result, however
»
» The only before pictures that we see show a shaved forehead. What did
» your hairline look like before they shaved it?
»
» This is what I often question about this board… an apparently
» phenomenal result without clear before pictures! For all we know,
» you were just thickening your hairline.

Try Muscleboy’s journal, one of the best documentation around these days. It even includes pics of swelling etc etc…

After looking at his “before” results, I have to say that he was like a thin Norwood 2 in the before pictures and this hairline is far too low. Just my opinion. It does look good though. Hopefully time will be kind to the rest of his hair.

Great new hair.

You should be smiling in the photo!!

WOW!
You should be VERY happy.
Enjoy the “new you”.

I’ll bet your confidence is through the roof.
And it should be!

Congrats!

Peace.

» WOW!
» You should be VERY happy.
» Enjoy the “new you”.
»
» I’ll bet your confidence is through the roof.
» And it should be!
»
» Congrats!
»
» Peace.

Thats a solid hairline, another masterpiece by Dr. Armani.