Mother\'s Day: Thank you mom for making me bald!

I think it’s only appropriate today that we all should stop and give thanks to all our mother’s who after all are the reason we are bald. Happy Mother’s Day!! If anything, they should have a day to acknowledge all the balding men and women out there who have to live with this affliction on a daily basis. People just take balding men for granted and that sucks. As long as there’s a balding young man in the room other people feel better about themselves. Somehow that doesn’t seem right.

» long as there’s a balding young man in the room other people feel better
» about themselves. Somehow that doesn’t seem right.
Don’t take it so personally Hitler, they’re not really staring at you. It’s just your imagination…:lookaround:

Ha ha :smiley:

By the way, bald guys are hot.

» Ha ha :smiley:
»
» By the way, bald guys are hot.

Not balding ones with transplants though eh?!

Its a myth that the mom gives you the balding gene, my moms side has no bald
i started thinning at the exact age and pattern as my father…

how many father sons do you see with the exact same balding A LOT

I think it’s only appropriate today that we all should stop and give thanks
» to all our mother’s who after all are the reason we are bald. Happy
» Mother’s Day!! If anything, they should have a day to acknowledge all the
» balding men and women out there who have to live with this affliction on a
» daily basis. People just take balding men for granted and that sucks. As
» long as there’s a balding young man in the room other people feel better
» about themselves. Somehow that doesn’t seem right.

» Ha ha :smiley:
»
» By the way, bald guys are hot.

Jessica, that is what my mom always says. Why does your statement not give me any comfort. Jessica, are you by chance over 70?

» Its a myth that the mom gives you the balding gene, my moms side has no
» bald
» i started thinning at the exact age and pattern as my father…
»
» how many father sons do you see with the exact same balding

Well hangin’ my Dad died with a full head of hair. He still probably has more hair than I do and he’s been dead for 10 years now. If I could transplant his hair onto mine I would of done it at that time looking back. My Dad looked just like the old Elvis when he died. I look like my mom’s father who looked alot like Ed Asner unfortunately so frankly I don’t believe what you say in that it’s not the mother’s side. If it was on the father’s side, why am I turning into Ed Asner and not Elvis Presley?

Oh, and look at Widowspeak. You all saw his photos and Hangin tell me why Widows has less hair than his father Adolph Hitler. Hitler had a nice head of hair and even a thick round mustache. Why does Widowspeak look more like his mother Ava Braun? Anybody care to answer? I believe it’s 100% the mother’s side that causes the baldness gene.

It’s been years : (
I can live with not talking to my jerk father but I miss my mum.She is embarrased of me,she thinks I’m mentally disturbed & a loser.
It’s very easy to talk trash,I often wonder how she would cope with scarring as severe as mine ?

» » Ha ha :smiley:
» »
» » By the way, bald guys are hot.
»
» Not balding ones with transplants though eh?!

Recession is sexy. It makes you look more stable and less immature.

» » Ha ha :smiley:
» »
» » By the way, bald guys are hot.
»
» Jessica, that is what my mom always says. Why does your statement not give
» me any comfort. Jessica, are you by chance over 70?

OMG, hahahaha! 27.

» It’s been years : (
» I can live with not talking to my jerk father but I miss my mum.She is
» embarrased of me,she thinks I’m mentally disturbed & a loser.
» It’s very easy to talk trash,I often wonder how she would cope with
» scarring as severe as mine ?

I won’t go into it, but I can relate. Even if she won’t talk to you, you can talk to her. Send a card or leave a voice mail. That way you won’t have to hear her response (just in case its negative). It can be difficult, but you are not alone. Don;t underestimate the power of faith. :slight_smile:

» It’s been years : (
» I can live with not talking to my jerk father but I miss my mum.She is
» embarrased of me,she thinks I’m mentally disturbed & a loser.
» It’s very easy to talk trash,I often wonder how she would cope with
» scarring as severe as mine ?

Damien,

I think she probably realizes that it was her gene that caused you to go bald and this is why she treated you bad. I guess in one way she loved you enough to treat you bad so when you became an adult, you would be able to cope with life’s ups and downs particulary the going bald part. You honestly should call her and thank her for doing what she did to you. I sent my mom a card and signed it from your bald son. I do love her but I never want her to forget that she’s the reason I am bald not my Dad. For all the moms out there that caused their sons to go bald by getting pregnant, HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!!

» Recession is sexy. It makes you look more stable and less immature.

Jessica, just curious. What does an unstable and immature NW7 guy look like to you? Picture Clint Howard. Is he sexy? If you answer yes, than I know you are over 70 and not 27 as you claim.

» I have two brothers that do not have MPB and they are more pre-disposed to my father’s side where there is no hairloss in men. My grandfather passed at the age 0f 84 with a full head of hair and my father at 76 still has his hair! Amazing.

NOBODY from my mothers side is bald,NOBODY from my fathers side is bald yet I am cursed with baldness.I know what your are thinking,but I look like my father & have my mothers hair colour & eyes.Go figure.

Every night and every morn
Some to misery are born.
Every morn and every night
Some are born to sweet delight.
Some are born to sweet delight,
Some are born to endless night.

» » Recession is sexy. It makes you look more stable and less immature.
»
»
»
» Jessica, just curious. What does an unstable and immature NW7 guy look
» like to you? Picture Clint Howard. Is he sexy? If you answer yes, than I
» know you are over 70 and not 27 as you claim.
Relax Hitler…Jessica said recession is sexy so maybe she is 27.

You’ll know she thinks you’re sexy when she says “cue ball and unstable” is sexy.:rotfl:

» Jessica, just curious. What does an unstable and immature NW7 guy look
» like to you? Picture Clint Howard. Is he sexy? If you answer yes, than I
» know you are over 70 and not 27 as you claim.

Clint Howard, no. Ron Howard, hmmm, maybe.

» » Jessica, just curious. What does an unstable and immature NW7 guy look
» » like to you? Picture Clint Howard. Is he sexy? If you answer yes, than
» I
» » know you are over 70 and not 27 as you claim.
»
» Clint Howard, no. Ron Howard, hmmm, maybe.
Ron Howard might be sexy???

You have got to be put’n Hitler on with that Jessica.
It’s not nice to tease our members with “special” needs like Hitler.:wink:

» » » Jessica, just curious. What does an unstable and immature NW7 guy look
» » » like to you? Picture Clint Howard. Is he sexy? If you answer yes,
» than
» » I
» » » know you are over 70 and not 27 as you claim.
» »
» » Clint Howard, no. Ron Howard, hmmm, maybe.
» Ron Howard might be sexy???
»
» You have got to be put’n Hitler on with that Jessica.
» It’s not nice to tease our members with “special” needs like Hitler.:wink:

Awww, I like red hair…:lol: :lol2: :rotfl:

Ron Howard is stable and not immature.

» » » » Jessica, just curious. What does an unstable and immature NW7 guy
» look
» » » » like to you? Picture Clint Howard. Is he sexy? If you answer yes,
» » than
» » » I
» » » » know you are over 70 and not 27 as you claim.
» » »
» » » Clint Howard, no. Ron Howard, hmmm, maybe.
» » Ron Howard might be sexy???
» »
» » You have got to be put’n Hitler on with that Jessica.
» » It’s not nice to tease our members with “special” needs like Hitler.:wink:
»
»
» Awww, I like red hair…:lol: :lol2: :rotfl:
»
» Ron Howard is stable and not immature.

Jessica, perhaps since you like older men with red hair maybe you might have an interest in Lawrence Cutsinger from GetITBack. He looked exactly like Ron Howard and he has red hair just like him. I say looked because in July he’ll look like Ritchie Cunningham from Happy Days or in other words, he’ll have a full head of red hair again. Would you consider dating Lawrence even though he won’t be bald anymore after July? I know some mates who know his email and I could possibly put you two in touch if you want to hook up for a shag or just to talk.

You sound like a woman who chases after celebrity guys for their power and money. If this is the case than I’ll let you know a little secret. You might not know who Lawrence is now but after July you will when he shocks the world showing a man can go from a NW 7 to a NW1 simply by cutting out the shampoo suds. He will be appearing on Oprah hopefully and when this happens you won’t stand a shot at shagging Lawrence because by then he will be a true celebrity and will be able to shag any woman in the world. What do you say Jessica? Deal or no deal? I can make this happen. Just say the word. I swear to God he looks exactly like Ron Howard. Go there and check his photos out for yourself if you don’t believe me.