Most recent updates on HM?

i havent been in this section since Intercytex flopped so i’m completely out of the loop and its hard to get a good feel for whats going on with all the back and forth arguing in every thread.

is the general consensus that we feel more confident in Histogen than ARI even though they’re still in phase 2? and if so, the release of Histogen is unknown since they havent even started phase 1 trials yet?

thanks in advance.

» i havent been in this section since Intercytex flopped so i’m completely
» out of the loop and its hard to get a good feel for whats going on with all
» the back and forth arguing in every thread.
»
» is the general consensus that we feel more confident in Histogen than ARI
» even though they’re still in phase 2? and if so, the release of Histogen is
» unknown since they havent even started phase 1 trials yet?
»
» thanks in advance.

Histogen is supposed to release a product in asia in 2013 (I’ve read in many articles about that) because they are going to do phase 1 & 2 togheter if I’m not wrong

their results at the moment are AWESOME in my opinion even if their was a pre-clinical trial, that’s why I’m really optimistic about them

Aderans seems to be more “solid” as research (just because they’re researching since a decade I guess)

don’t believe all what I said maybe someone who knows more than me can explain you better :stuck_out_tongue:

Also cooley is into some pretty amazong Acell things and Gho is also doing good stuff with his HST.

So to some things up on a scale from one hundred where 1 is stone age and 100 is 15 years old hair i say we are on a 83 right now

» » i havent been in this section since Intercytex flopped so i’m completely
» » out of the loop and its hard to get a good feel for whats going on with
» all
» » the back and forth arguing in every thread.
» »
» » is the general consensus that we feel more confident in Histogen than
» ARI
» » even though they’re still in phase 2? and if so, the release of Histogen
» is
» » unknown since they havent even started phase 1 trials yet?
» »
» » thanks in advance.
»
» Histogen is supposed to release a product in asia in 2013 (I’ve read in
» many articles about that) because they are going to do phase 1 & 2 togheter
» if I’m not wrong
»
» their results at the moment are AWESOME in my opinion even if their was a
» pre-clinical trial, that’s why I’m really optimistic about them
»
» Aderans seems to be more “solid” as research (just because they’re
» researching since a decade I guess)
»
» don’t believe all what I said maybe someone who knows more than me can
» explain you better :stuck_out_tongue:

» » i havent been in this section since Intercytex flopped so i’m completely
» » out of the loop and its hard to get a good feel for whats going on with
» all
» » the back and forth arguing in every thread.
» »
» » is the general consensus that we feel more confident in Histogen than
» ARI
» » even though they’re still in phase 2? and if so, the release of Histogen
» is
» » unknown since they havent even started phase 1 trials yet?
» »
» » thanks in advance.
»
» Histogen is supposed to release a product in asia in 2013 (I’ve read in
» many articles about that) because they are going to do phase 1 & 2 togheter
» if I’m not wrong
»
» their results at the moment are AWESOME in my opinion even if their was a
» pre-clinical trial, that’s why I’m really optimistic about them
»
» Aderans seems to be more “solid” as research (just because they’re
» researching since a decade I guess)
»
» don’t believe all what I said maybe someone who knows more than me can
» explain you better :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks guys…so it sounds like Histogen will probably be released before Aderans since Aderans is just constantly in researching/testing phase?

Nope sorry nobody knows who will be on the market first. There is no answer to this, the only answer you can get is

Yes you can have your youthful hair back within a “short” time span"

But who will come first i dont know

» » » i havent been in this section since Intercytex flopped so i’m
» completely
» » » out of the loop and its hard to get a good feel for whats going on
» with
» » all
» » » the back and forth arguing in every thread.
» » »
» » » is the general consensus that we feel more confident in Histogen than
» » ARI
» » » even though they’re still in phase 2? and if so, the release of
» Histogen
» » is
» » » unknown since they havent even started phase 1 trials yet?
» » »
» » » thanks in advance.
» »
» » Histogen is supposed to release a product in asia in 2013 (I’ve read in
» » many articles about that) because they are going to do phase 1 & 2
» togheter
» » if I’m not wrong
» »
» » their results at the moment are AWESOME in my opinion even if their was
» a
» » pre-clinical trial, that’s why I’m really optimistic about them
» »
» » Aderans seems to be more “solid” as research (just because they’re
» » researching since a decade I guess)
» »
» » don’t believe all what I said maybe someone who knows more than me can
» » explain you better :stuck_out_tongue:
»
» thanks guys…so it sounds like Histogen will probably be released before
» Aderans since Aderans is just constantly in researching/testing phase?

Histogen has shown some pretty dynamite results for the very preliminary trials we’ve seen. But they’re not going through the American FDA, they are (human) testing in Asia right now. It’s a shorter test period with these human trials, which means potentially a sooner release but also a higher risk of danger showing up later.

ARI (Aderans) is more of a tortoise than a hare. They’ve been slogging through the FDA for years now. The good news is that they are a much bigger operation than ICX ever was and they seem more committed to carrying this thing through to the finish if it’s at all possible. They’re testing it on hundreds of human patients right now. Their method seems very safe and their new hairs will probably have very good MPB resistance.

So far we think they are growing more hair than ICX did but not a whole lot. They are nearing the end of an extended phase#2 trial in the next year or so, and that should tell us more. If their method is failing I don’t think they will be able to hide it anymore by then. That is the point when ICX finally crumbled.

» thanks guys…so it sounds like Histogen will probably be released before
» Aderans since Aderans is just constantly in researching/testing phase?

SEEMS to be like you said but as leeroy said isn’t “official” and nobody knows who will release first, but due to the fact that histogen is trying to sell (and research) in asia this would means only that they are trying to reach the market faster than aderans, but effectively nobody knows…

I hope it is an incentive to be fast for both

» i havent been in this section since Intercytex flopped so i’m completely
» out of the loop and its hard to get a good feel for whats going on with all
» the back and forth arguing in every thread.
»
» is the general consensus that we feel more confident in Histogen than ARI
» even though they’re still in phase 2? and if so, the release of Histogen is
» unknown since they havent even started phase 1 trials yet?
»
» thanks in advance.

Finally a thread worth reading with decent posts.

Hypothetically speaking, granted many of us (including me) are near desperate to regrow hairs on our scalp, and granted Histogen comes out early in Asia via skipping FDA, who is willing to realistically undergo a procedure with them? The potential risks can be deadly,and if not, can probably make you wish you were dead. So many previous drugs (non-FDA approved) in other countries showed promising results in short span, but proved unbelievably deadly amongst worst side effects imaginable. Take Thalidimine for example (Google it). I know I for one am always saying I will be there when Histogen is available in Asia, but somehow I think I may think twice about it when the moment arives.

Histogen is a wilder bet than ARI. The new hair gains may be better & sooner but the whole thing could topple more easily. They have only done very preliminary testing on humans. Our faith in their program comes mainly from those preliminary results being very good and our general understanding of the methodology not suggesting any obvious danger. It’s not an unfounded set of expectations, but the expectations are founded more on educated guesses than results.

ARI is a big lumbering operation that does not change direction easily. The good news is their deal is most likely to be very safe. They will probably not fall victim to any stupid stuff like a last-minute patent lawsuit, distribution problems, etc. There is probably nothing major & unforseen that could happen at any stage between their research and your scalp that ARI will simply overlook.

(I know that probably does not sound like much of a selling point. But IMHO it really is. So many of the other HM operations have always been one scrap of bad news away from lost funding and failure. ARI is just too big for that. If this operation fails it will not be due to something trivial or avoidable.)

The big question is whether ARI’s stuff can grow commercially & cosmetically viable amounts of hair. If it can, then they will probably come through for us within 4-6 years.