Mizuguchi, What\'s The Truth?

I read awhile back Dr. Mizuguchi’s claim that follicles can be cloned, etc. as reported in the CBS news story. What is the truth? Has anyone met him, written him a letter? If this is true this would be the holy grail.

» I read awhile back Dr. Mizuguchi’s claim that follicles can be cloned, etc.
» as reported in the CBS news story. What is the truth? Has anyone met him,
» written him a letter? If this is true this would be the holy grail.

Here you’ll find “the cloned holy grail hairs” he was talking about:

http://www.baldingblog.com/photos/090410_inter9.jpg

In fact, and currently no other company out there is doing such big trails and could be “ready for the market within 1 or 2 years”, is this company:

http://www.aderansresearch.com/ari_clinicupdates.html

I called his office to ask him personally and they said I couldn’t talk to the doctor directly over the phone I had to make an appointment but regrettably I live in San Francisco and his office is in New York so someone from NYC would have to go talk to him personally to make that happen.

» I called his office to ask him personally and they said I couldn’t talk to
» the doctor directly over the phone I had to make an appointment but
» regrettably I live in San Francisco and his office is in New York so
» someone from NYC would have to go talk to him personally to make that
» happen.

Iam sorry to diappoint you but nobody will do this, cause when it comes to action nobody is willing to do something, thats one of the reasons why we are stuck

I would love to take action if I lived in New York, hair loss is devastating and any step forward really helps me. When I see the slightest piece of good news on this forum it helps me mentally on a day to day basis. So if anyone lives near this guy please make a consultation and talk to the guy because maybe he has some inside information we don’t know about.

» I would love to take action if I lived in New York, hair loss is
» devastating and any step forward really helps me. When I see the slightest
» piece of good news on this forum it helps me mentally on a day to day
» basis. So if anyone lives near this guy please make a consultation and
» talk to the guy because maybe he has some inside information we don’t know
» about.

+1