Minox to be used 1x or 2x daily?

should we use minox once or twice a day? i’ve been using it 2x a day. Others, I see, Use it 2x per day.

» should we use minox once or twice a day? i’ve been using it 2x a day.
» Others, I see, Use it 2x per day.

I use it once a day and it works great.

» should we use minox once or twice a day? i’ve been using it 2x a day.
» Others, I see, Use it 2x per day.

slow drip would be best. barring that. 2X a day. right now because of time or whatever, i just put some on when i wake up. which gives me half an hour on the can before i shower. along with all the crap i put on my head at night of course

Trojan? You apply minox 30 mns before washing out??? Do the opposite.

» Trojan? You apply minox 30 mns before washing out??? Do the opposite.

i can’t i need to fluff up my hair as much as possible

I don’t know of anyone who can apply regular minox and go out in public and not have it look like they have grease in their hair.

Is this not some exclusively american qualm? I apply 2ml of essential oils per day, 5 ml of minox per day, 2 ml of revivogen per day and don’t wash for a week. No problem. My hair is quite long though and as incredible as it may seem, I may look better on shampoo day + 6 than shampoo day+ 1 just because my hair is a bit darker and the waves in it more steady . The only condition to ensure is to have a clean comb everyday so as to get rid of the grease and sebum with each combing and not put it back into the hair. I even clean my comb between each combing move. And I can swear you that having extended my shampooing frequence from 3 days to 8 and even 9 has made my hair much less greasy and has not impeded my nice progress in terms of loss.

“Is this not some exclusively american qualm?”

What does nationality have to do with this? Is not washing your hair a pompous, non-american thing?

No, that’s not what I meant at all. What I mean is that I have the feeling that many guys on this site consider that hair should be washed daily for “social” as much as any other reasons. In Europe, I think we are a little more disregarding about this. I know many guys with outstanding positions who do not care washing their hair only once a week. I don’t believe this would be possible in the US or Canada. Same for the relative obsession with white teeth (a european politician wouldn’t care having his dentition made over). It is not a judgment. I just believe this.

There can be only a few explanations as to why YOU can go a week without shampooing while using topicals with no negative cosmetic effects:

1. You do not have a hair loss problem - your hair is thick enough that it is not noticeable when you use topicals and go without shampooing.

2. You only have minor hair loss in your hairline and only apply topicals to the bare skin just below the hair line.

Roughly correct assumption, sir. Though i have a real hair loss problem (NW2-2.5), I generally pass off as having none because of the thickness of my hair. But I believe that my relative slovenliness must get noticed sometimes. I currently do not care since I am having good results and my hairloss is still going down as I extend my shampooing frequence. When I lose a lot, I’ll go again with more frequent shampoos. But I do really believe that shampooing is of a minor importance in hairloss. Nothing to compare with the driving effect of a hormonal upregulation. One last point: short hair (another trifling point) is not a good solution. Relatively longer hair allows for both a more discreet topical maintenance and a better concealment.

» I don’t know of anyone who can apply regular minox and go out in
» public and not have it look like they have grease in their hair.

The foam is much better on the hair.