Minerals and hair loss

Minerals and hair loss

Following are the minerals essential for healthy hair growth and preventing hair loss.

1. Iodine
  2. Zinc
  3. Sulfur
  4. Potassium
  5. Iron
  6. Silica

» Minerals and hair loss
»
» Following are the minerals essential for healthy hair growth and
» preventing hair loss.
»
» 1. Iodine
» 2. Zinc
» 3. Sulfur
» 4. Potassium
» 5. Iron
» 6. Silica

Thats why i recommend a separate chelated multi mineral. Without minerals , the proper balance of them, vitamins pass right through your body without proper absorbtion, Your body will not even recognize the vitamins as what they are,

» Thats why i recommend a separate chelated multi mineral. Without minerals
» , the proper balance of them, vitamins pass right through your body without
» proper absorbtion, Your body will not even recognize the vitamins as what
» they are,

…and this coming from the stay-at-home-dad. Nice google, by the way. First and foremost, posters should consider their diet, and what they can do to get their vitamins and minerals from whole foods, not from a bunch of pills as HanginInThere does, which is one of the many reasons why his bald crown has yet to grow any hair.

Cueball’s approach to hair loss looks very promising; one that more of us should consider implementing.

» » Thats why i recommend a separate chelated multi mineral. Without
» minerals
» » , the proper balance of them, vitamins pass right through your body
» without
» » proper absorbtion, Your body will not even recognize the vitamins as
» what
» » they are,
»
» …and this coming from the stay-at-home-dad. Nice google, by the way.
» First and foremost, posters should consider their diet, and what they can
» do to get their vitamins and minerals from whole foods, not from a bunch of
» pills as HanginInThere does, which is one of the many reasons why his bald
» crown has yet to grow any hair.
»
» Cueball’s approach to hair loss looks very promising; one that more of us
» should consider implementing.

Yes in a perfect world, but in reality most people are unable to get proper vitamins and minerals from their diet alone.

btw, what is cueball’s approach?

» Yes in a perfect world, but in reality most people are unable to get
» proper vitamins and minerals from their diet alone.

Perhaps you would agree that “most people” have horrible diets. And I think that it will take “some doing” to overhaul what has now become mainstream western eating habits (replete with sugars, flours, fats, etc).

» btw, what is cueball’s approach?

A raw diet: “…I keep my refrigerator stocked with the right fruits and vegies I’m ready for a meal in less time than it took me to wait at the restaurant after I ordered. And I’m actually saving money now even though I eat by the blender fulls - you can imagine how much of my home made baby food it takes to fill me up. It does take discipline though. Most meals don’t taste great but I don’t think they taste bad either. In fact, some things I make are delicious like fresh pesto on fresh sliced tomatoes. Or avocado with raw honey and raw chocolate powder - tastes like chocolate pudding (raw chocolate is the highest known food in anti-oxidants). Just google “raw food recipe” or “green smoothie recipe” and you’ll find endless things to make.”

» » Thats why i recommend a separate chelated multi mineral. Without
» minerals
» » , the proper balance of them, vitamins pass right through your body
» without
» » proper absorbtion, Your body will not even recognize the vitamins as
» what
» » they are,
»
» …and this coming from the stay-at-home-dad. Nice google, by the way.
» First and foremost, posters should consider their diet, and what they can
» do to get their vitamins and minerals from whole foods, not from a bunch of
» pills as HanginInThere does, which is one of the many reasons why his bald
» crown has yet to grow any hair.
»
» Cueball’s approach to hair loss looks very promising; one that more of us
» should consider implementing.

Anyone who has the most elementary knowledge of nutrition knows this, and by the way, . I have known this about minerals since 10 years before google existed, and I learned it way before the internet came to be popular back in the 80s, so your Google theory is grasping at straws. Some people actually READ BOOKS, i know this is a shocker to dimwits like you , whose life would disappear without Google

Vitamins and minerals for hair, are for overall hair health, not regrowth, I have NEVER stated that vitamins minerals will regrow your hair, which you would know if you knew how to read, However i did get a lot of regrowth back in the first few years of my hair loss, with vitamins alone, this is possible in the very early stages before the DHT accumulation becomes acute. Why is this possible? Niacin is an extreme vasodilator with similar properties to Rogaine, but has to be taken with caution. Is there anything about Nutrition that you can post that you actually type yourself, ? All I have seen from you so far is entire paragraphs or pages, cut and pasted. I could train a monkey to do that. Is this supposed to mean you have some knowledge of nutrition? How about typing something yourself for a change.

Try a basic english 101 reading comprehension course.

I notice you predictably were scared to respond to my previous thread, second time you have gutlessly conceded…in a thread. It is getting to be a habit with you. Why not just buy a dress get some make up and get it over with :rotfl:

By the way , I wish you luck in the datig department. seems you are now jealous of those of us guys with no problem getting women. Cheer up maybe your new regimen will grow some hair back and you will get some looks from women.

» » Yes in a perfect world, but in reality most people are unable to get
» » proper vitamins and minerals from their diet alone.
»
» Perhaps you would agree that “most people” have horrible diets. And I
» think that it will take “some doing” to overhaul what has now become
» mainstream western eating habits (replete with sugars, flours, fats, etc).
»
»
» » btw, what is cueball’s approach?
»
» A raw diet: “…I keep my refrigerator stocked with the right fruits and
» vegies I’m ready for a meal in less time than it took me to wait at the
» restaurant after I ordered. And I’m actually saving money now even though I
» eat by the blender fulls - you can imagine how much of my home made baby
» food it takes to fill me up. It does take discipline though. Most meals
» don’t taste great but I don’t think they taste bad either. In fact, some
» things I make are delicious like fresh pesto on fresh sliced tomatoes. Or
» avocado with raw honey and raw chocolate powder - tastes like chocolate
» pudding (raw chocolate is the highest known food in anti-oxidants). Just
» google “raw food recipe” or “green smoothie recipe” and you’ll find endless
» things to make.”

yes a raw diet , with no whole or processed foods would help our hair, How many of us is this realistic for? Nobody.

I have read about the raw diet, that is definitely not for me, raw food gives me gas (sorry I know its gross) btw, how many regrew their hair with the raw diet?

» Anyone who has the most elementary knowledge of nutrition knows this, and
» by the way, . I have known this about minerals since 10 years before
» google existed, and I learned it way before the internet came to be popular
» back in the 80s, so your Google theory is grasping at straws. Some people
» actually READ BOOKS, i know this is a shocker to dimwits like you , whose
» life would disappear without Google

You learned this from a book, right. And then you paraphrased what you read…so what, Buckwheat? Nothing that you have stated thus far about nutrition is from your own discovery or your thinking: It is SOMETHING THAT YOU READ. And, by the way, I have found none of what you read to be that profound. As you, yourself, stated, “elementary.” I am not at all impressed with you or your knowledge.

» Vitamins and minerals for hair, are for overall hair health, not regrowth,
» I have NEVER stated that vitamins minerals will regrow your hair, which you
» would know if you knew how to read, However i did get a lot of regrowth
» back in the first few years of my hair loss, with vitamins alone, this is

LOL! This is too easy. First, you write, “I have NEVER stated that vitamins minerals will regrow your hair.” Then moments later you write in the very same sentence, “However i did get a lot of regrowth with vitamins alone…” Which is it? Get your story straight, liar.

» possible in the very early stages before the DHT accumulation becomes
» acute. Why is this possible? Niacin is an extreme vasodilator with similar
» properties to Rogaine, but has to be taken with caution. Is there anything
» about Nutrition that you can post that you actually type yourself, ?

You read somewhere that Niacin is an extreme vasodilator, and that it may cause side effects if taken in “excess.” You read or someone mentioned that Rogaine is also vasodilator. So you did not come to these conclusions by yourself. You are just taking the author’s word for it. Again, you have done nothing, but read, and vomit it back to us. You don’t get any points for that, Buckwheat. :no:

» By the way , I wish you luck in the datig department. seems you are now
» jealous of those of us guys with no problem getting women. Cheer up maybe
» your new regimen will grow some hair back and you will get some looks from
» women.

Again, why would I be jealous of someone who has a bald crown and a hole in his head. By the way, the generosity of Filipino women never ceases to amaze me.

You are beginning to bore me.

» » Anyone who has the most elementary knowledge of nutrition knows this,
» and
» » by the way, . I have known this about minerals since 10 years before
» » google existed, and I learned it way before the internet came to be
» popular
» » back in the 80s, so your Google theory is grasping at straws. Some
» people
» » actually READ BOOKS, i know this is a shocker to dimwits like you ,
» whose
» » life would disappear without Google
»
» You learned this from a book, right. And then you paraphrased what you
» read…so what, Buckwheat?

Where do any of us learn things, from reading books and studies, or in your case google…You are not even intelligent enough to write your own words, you simply mass cut and paste…at least most of us type our opinions on a particular topic, you cannot even do that. you are still at the monkey level …

Nothing that you have stated thus far about
» nutrition is from your own discovery or your thinking: It is
» SOMETHING THAT YOU READ. And, by the way, I have found none of what you
» read to be that profound. As you, yourself, stated, “elementary.”
» I am not at all impressed with you or your knowledge.
»
» » Vitamins and minerals for hair, are for overall hair health, not
» regrowth,
» » I have NEVER stated that vitamins minerals will regrow your hair, which
» you
» » would know if you knew how to read, However i did get a lot of regrowth
» » back in the first few years of my hair loss, with vitamins alone, this
» is
»
» LOL! This is too easy. First, you write, “I have NEVER stated that
» vitamins minerals will regrow your hair
.” Then moments later you write
» in the very same sentence, “However i did get a lot of regrowth
»
with vitamins alone…” Which is it? Get your story
» straight, liar.

For the vast majority of people vitamins and minerals will not regrow hair , but they will help a lot with overall hair health, strength, and rate of growth. In my case I got a lot of regrowth in the beginning stages, However that was as I said only in the early stages of hair loss. For something to work in the early stages of hair loss only, to me that does not mean it will regrow hair , in the sense that most guys need. Most guys are past the early stages of hair loss. That is why I did not say, nor do I claim that vitamins will regrow hair, because for most guys, this is not the case. Got it? Einstein? You are not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?:

»
» » possible in the very early stages before the DHT accumulation becomes
» » acute. Why is this possible? Niacin is an extreme vasodilator with
» similar
» » properties to Rogaine, but has to be taken with caution. Is there
» anything
» » about Nutrition that you can post that you actually type yourself, ?
»
» You read somewhere that Niacin is an extreme vasodilator, and that it may
» cause side effects if taken in “excess.” \

Jesus that is like saying water is wet. It is common knowledge. You didnt know that Niacin is a vasodilator.? and no it is not just because I read it in a book somewhere, i actually form opinions based on personal experience. I was taking Niacin in College and accidentally started taking more than recommended. It flushed my skin red, i felt sick to my stomach like i was going to die, I researched it further and found out the reason why this happened. My opinions on nutrition are based on 20 years of trial and error, Unlike you, who relies on google for his opinions.

You read or someone mentioned that
» Rogaine is also vasodilator. So you did not come to these conclusions by
» yourself. You are just taking the author’s word for it. ]]]

Err Earth to Howdie Doodie, Rogaine was originally a heart treatment, because it dilates the blood vessels. Do some research on Google. it might enlighten you.

Again, you have
» done nothing, but read, and vomit it back to us. You don’t get any points
» for that, Buckwheat. :no:

Hey at least I know how to type my own words, not cut and paste whole pages, monkey boy

»
» » By the way , I wish you luck in the datig department. seems you are now
» » jealous of those of us guys with no problem getting women. Cheer up
» maybe
» » your new regimen will grow some hair back and you will get some looks
» from
» » women.
»
» Again, why would I be jealous of someone who has a bald crown and a hole
» in his head. By the way, the generosity of Filipino women never ceases to
» amaze me.
»
» You are beginning to bore me.

So you are telling me that just like maneless, you are fascinated with asian women but do not have a passport and cannot afford the airfare. Tsk tsk, keep saving your pennies :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

» Minerals and hair loss
»
» Following are the minerals essential for healthy hair growth and
» preventing hair loss.
»
» 1. Iodine
» 2. Zinc
» 3. Sulfur
» 4. Potassium
» 5. Iron
» 6. Silica

Sources of iodine -

1. Sea water algae
  2. Fortified salt
  3. Salmon
  4. Sardine
  5. Lima beans
  6. Molasses
  7. Eggs
  8. Potatoes with skin
  9. Watercress
    10 Garlic

» Where do any of us learn things, from reading books and studies, or in
» your case google…

I google topics like millions of other people. I then read the related material, if I feel the said article, study, comment, or opinion might be of interest to others, I share them.

Oh, and by the way, I will continue to do so.

» For the vast majority of people vitamins and minerals will not regrow hair
» , but they will help a lot with overall hair health, strength, and rate of
» growth. In my case I got a lot of regrowth in the beginning stages, However

You are much more effective as a poster when you discuss your own experiences with a given supplement. But please do not come to this forum seeking respect for information that you read, and merely regurgitate back.

» know that Niacin is a vasodilator.? and no it is not just because I read it
» in a book somewhere, i actually form opinions based on personal experience.
» I was taking Niacin in College and accidentally started taking more than
» recommended. It flushed my skin red, i felt sick to my stomach like i was
» going to die, I researched it further and found out the reason why this
» happened. My opinions on nutrition are based on 20 years of trial and
» error, Unlike you, who relies on google for his opinions.
»
Hangin’, you are confused. Let me explain to you what happened: You took a supplement; then you got sick; then you went to a book ( i.e. “research” ) that explained to your simple ass in medical terms what occurred. LOL! That is NOT an “opinion,” Buckwheat. It is a statement, a retelling of actual events. Terms like “vasodilator” and “flush” are NOT yours. You didn’t create this terminology. It came from a book that you read.

As such, what we have here is a poor man’s version of Google: yes, yes, we will call your approach to research: FRUGAL!

» Err Earth to Howdie Doodie, Rogaine was originally a heart treatment,
» because it dilates the blood vessels. Do some research on Google.

Rogaine is a brand name. Minoxidil (the generic term) was originally used to treat high blood pressure. But how would you know this to be true? Were you a part of this study? I seriously doubt that! So who or what was your source? How do you get this information?!!!

I’ll tell you how, Buckwheat: you F r u g a l it! LOL!

Your previous post was so moronic i will not bother to respond point by point

it is incomprehensible actually. There is no logic whatsoever to what you said

are you sure you are not on medication?

HanginInThere wrote,

“…know that Niacin is a vasodilator.? and no it is not just because I read it in a book somewhere, i actually form opinions based on personal experience. I was taking Niacin in College and accidentally started taking more than recommended. It flushed my skin red, i felt sick to my stomach like i was going to die, I researched it further and found out the reason why this happened. My opinions on nutrition are based on 20 years of trial and error, Unlike you, who relies on google for his opinions.”

Hangin’, you are confused. Let me explain to you what happened: You took a supplement; then you got sick; then you went to a book ( i.e. “research” ) that explained to your simple ass in medical terms what occurred. LOL! That is NOT an “opinion,” Buckwheat. It is a statement, a retelling of actual events. Terms like “vasodilator” and “flush” are NOT yours. You didn’t create this terminology. It came from a book that you read.

As such, what we have here is a poor man’s version of Google: yes, yes, we will call your approach to research: FRUGAL!

:rotfl:

Lets cut to the chase bozo, who googles and who doesnt, who takes supps and who just eats what they think is a balanced diet,both of those are moot issues. who cares really.

The bottom line is, You think my regimen is not good, and yours is superior. You said my pics were faked (after never having seen them) :smiley: :smiley: .

You said you were rapidly going bald so you completely changed your regimen.
Then you said your new regimen regrew your see through areas temple and crown.
I said , hey thats great My regimen is crap, yours is amazing, then you would have no ptoblem snapping a few pics for us then right? Apparently the regimen doesnt work, and my challenge forced you to back down from your bragging, since you would be forced to prove it, Much like you basically admitted you dont have a masters. How does it feel to be a clown.

The bottom line is I exposed you as a monumental hypocrite and liar about your regime, and when push came to shove you ran and cried and were missing in action. Nothing worse than a coward

the funniest thing is , you are so scared of my challenge to post pics, you wont dare broach the subject , even to defend yourself. Your silence is your admission of guilt :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

» Lets cut to the chase bozo, who googles and who doesnt, who takes supps and
» who just eats what they think is a balanced diet,both of
» those are moot issues. who cares really.

Ok…

» The bottom line is, You think my regimen is not good…You said my pics were
» faked (after never having seen them) :smiley:

True. And I have given you reasons for stating as much. They were NOT intended as personal attacks, initially. If you’ll recall, I started this (long ago) by stating my experience with some DHT blockers; posters here and at other forums stated the same and worse. You took it personal.

Jacob stated your pictures looked fake and doctored. Your behavior of taking them down so soon thereafter indicated, to me, that perhaps they were. Obviously, you feel otherwise. Fine.

» You said you were rapidly going bald so you completely changed your
» regimen.
» Then you said your new regimen regrew your see through areas temple and
» crown.

My hair was thinning. After using curcumin, resveratrol, and tocotrienols for eight months, my dandruff ceased, hair loss completely stopped, and hair on my crown and temples continue to (re)grow in nicely.

Now, with the exception of tocotrienols, I have used all of the supplements in my present regimen before, but never at the same time. I learned through Col’s posted study and then through personal experience that curcumin and resveratrol, taken together, can regrow hair. It’s as simple as that.

» I said , hey thats great My regimen is crap, yours is amazing, then you

False. You never stated that. Stop lying. But I think that you are beginning to see the inadequacies of yours. Your regimen is not a comprehensive approach to hair loss. If you would just ask other regulars here what their regimen is, then you would know. And the fact that you had to cross over to the DARK SIDE, and experiment with Nizoral is also a sign of dissatisfaction with your hair’s present condition.

» would have no ptoblem snapping a few pics for us then right? Apparently the
» regimen doesnt work, and my challenge forced you to back down from your
» bragging, since you would be forced to prove it, Much like you basically
» admitted you dont have a masters. How does it feel to be a clown.

Again, I belong to the large majority here at Hairsite who has not posted his own pictures. Jacob belongs as well. And so do you, according to his posts.

I have not backed away from the statement that curcumin and resveratrol are effective treatments for hair loss. And this is true irrespective of the presence or absence of photos.

What I questioned was: your behavior. When challenged that your pictures were fake, you took them down, and cowered. I can’t think of anyone else that engages in behavior like this.

Compare your behavior to that of Widowspeak’s: even while under heavy scrutiny from other posters here at Hairsite, Widows left his photos up, and defended them aggressively. Unlike you, sissy.

I have grown tired of this discussion with you. Therefore, you need not respond to any more of my posts. And I will do likewise.

Treatments for hair loss is a broad term. I have always said that regrowth is 100 times harder to get than maintaining what you have. So for you to say you have regrown your temples or your crown, which according to you were see through. is something that on the face sounds like bullshiit. It requires proof. Hell I can come on the board and say, MY CROWN IS REGROWING WITH MY NEW REGIMEN…anyone can sit down and type anything. Where is the proof? regrowth of see through areas is extremely difficult. Why is it that you are too gutless to go snap a few pics? That would shut me up in 2 seconds, and if the regrowth was there How could i deny it? The truth is the only reason you have to not post the pics is because the regimen does not work. Period

Bottom line I posted my pics…You and Jacob are too ball less to even post yours. My theory…is that your see through areas are WORSE than before, and no way in hell will you snap pics of your rapidly balding scalp. Pity you have to resort to making up lies about your regimen.

You have grown tired of being exposed as a coward. and I do not blame you .

Your regimen, while it may have stopped your balding and the rate of your scalp turning see through, DID NOT REGROW anything. Prove me wrong, you weak biitch. Ops that would require posting pics which we know you are too much of a coward to do. Well perhaps coward is not the correct term, We know you are not stupid enough to take pics that would confirm your regimen is worthless.

When you get a spine, and learn how to be a man, let us know

we are not holding our breath

» Jacob saw the pics and immediately started complaining. and asking for
» more angles, close ups etc, I did not post the pics to impress him or the
» board, I simply posted them to show hey this is how my hair looks now,
» after 20 yrs of loss. I did not have to post them to begin with, and took
» them down after he saw them because i proved my point. He immediately got
» ticked off and started saying they were fake after i removed them, because
» he was pissed i removed them, and also because he didnt save them. He can
» say whatever he wants, he is entitled to his opinion.

Now I think I understand…I think.

» The large majority have not posted their pics, which is fine. You and
» jacob on the other hand cannot lump yourselves into this large group
» though, because you guys have the audacity to comment on other guys pics.
» This is a whole different category. Now you have placed yourself out there
» as a critic and also implied that you have better regrowth than the pics
» you are judging. Now at this point, if you do not have the balls to at
» least post your own pics , after having thrown stones at other guys
» pics…this makes you a hypocrite and a coward. No two ways about
» it. You can dodge and weave all you want but that is how it is.

Hangin’, it does NOT make someone a hypocrite to comment on your photos and/or your behavior subsequently thereafter. That is like saying a movie critic is hypocrite because he reviews movies, though he, himself, has never acted or directed before. C’mon.

» Treatments for hair loss is a broad term. I have always said that regrowth
» is `00 times harder to get than maintaining what you have. So for you to
» say you have regrown your temples or your crown, which according to you
» were see through. is something that on the face sounds like bullshiit. It
» requires proof. Hell I can come on the board and say, MY CROWN IS REGROWING
» WITH MY NEW REGIMEN…anyone can sit down and type anything.

No one is “required” to do anything here, but type. This is not a court of law. LOL! You may choose not to believe me. Of course, this is your right.

» is the proof? regrowth of see through areas is extremely difficult. Why is
» it that you are too gutless to go snap a few pics? That would shut me up in
» 2 seconds, and if the regrowth was there How could i deny it? The truth is
» the only reason you have to not post the pics is because the regimen does
» not work. Period

As I recall, Hogan posted his pictures, complete with a sign that read, “HANGINTHERE IS A MORON.” But that didn’t shut you up, did it.

It is, by the way, just as easy to photograph someone else’s head as it is to type a lie. So unless, you can meet the poster in person, you will never be 100% sure.

» Widows? Hell i do not know this person and neither do you. The person
» currently using widowspeak is not the same person as the one using the nick
» before, it is Kramer from getitback.

Widowspeak posted his pictures. Posters questioned whether or not there was any visible regrowth. But he did not take the pictures down. No, not like you did. He did not wither like a flower. No, not like you did. I don’t know Widowspeak personally, but he showed courage. And I told him so.

As a matter of fact, I think your lover’s quarrel ended with him labeling you “BaldinInThere,” and you calling him a “traitor.” Tsk, Tsk.

:crying:

» » Jacob saw the pics and immediately started complaining. and asking for
» » more angles, close ups etc, I did not post the pics to impress him or
» the
» » board, I simply posted them to show hey this is how my hair looks now,
» » after 20 yrs of loss. I did not have to post them to begin with, and
» took
» » them down after he saw them because i proved my point. He immediately
» got
» » ticked off and started saying they were fake after i removed them,
» because
» » he was pissed i removed them, and also because he didnt save them. He
» can
» » say whatever he wants, he is entitled to his opinion.
»
» Now I think I understand…I think.
»
» » The large majority have not posted their pics, which is fine. You and
» » jacob on the other hand cannot lump yourselves into this large group
» » though, because you guys have the audacity to comment on other guys
» pics.
» » This is a whole different category. Now you have placed yourself out
» there
» » as a critic and also implied that you have better regrowth than the
» pics
» » you are judging. Now at this point, if you do not have the balls to at
» » least post your own pics , after having thrown stones at other guys
» » pics…this makes you a hypocrite and a coward. No two ways
» about
» » it. You can dodge and weave all you want but that is how it is.
»
» Hangin’, it does NOT make someone a hypocrite to comment on your photos
» and/or your behavior subsequently thereafter. That is like saying a movie
» critic is hypocrite because he reviews movies, though he, himself, has
» never acted or directed before. C’mon.
»
» » Treatments for hair loss is a broad term. I have always said that
» regrowth
» » is `00 times harder to get than maintaining what you have. So for you
» to
» » say you have regrown your temples or your crown, which according to you
» » were see through. is something that on the face sounds like bullshiit.
» It
» » requires proof. Hell I can come on the board and say, MY CROWN IS
» REGROWING
» » WITH MY NEW REGIMEN…anyone can sit down and type anything.
»
» No one is “required” to do anything here, but type. This is not a
» court of law. LOL! You may choose not to believe me. Of course, this is
» your right.
»
» » is the proof? regrowth of see through areas is extremely difficult. Why
» is
» » it that you are too gutless to go snap a few pics? That would shut me up
» in
» » 2 seconds, and if the regrowth was there How could i deny it? The truth
» is
» » the only reason you have to not post the pics is because the regimen
» does
» » not work. Period
»
» As I recall, Hogan posted his pictures, complete with a sign that read,
» “HANGINTHERE IS A MORON.” But that didn’t shut you up, did it.
»
» It is, by the way, just as easy to photograph someone else’s head as it is
» to type a lie. So unless, you can meet the poster in person, you will
» never be 100% sure.
»
» » Widows? Hell i do not know this person and neither do you. The person
» » currently using widowspeak is not the same person as the one using the
» nick
» » before, it is Kramer from getitback.
»
» Widowspeak posted his pictures. Posters questioned whether or not there
» was any visible regrowth. But he did not take the pictures down. No, not
» like you did. He did not wither like a flower. No, not like you did. I
» don’t know Widowspeak personally, but he showed courage. And I told him
» so.
»
» As a matter of fact, I think your lover’s quarrel ended with him labeling
» you “BaldinInThere,” and you calling him a “traitor.” Tsk, Tsk.
»
» :crying:

you just stated that there is no way to prove who is who…so who is widows? whose pics were posted? nobody knows

same with Hogan, who is hogan? have you met him? whose pics did this nick of hogan post? who knows, who cares

Hangin', it does NOT make someone a hypocrite to comment on your photos » and/or your behavior subsequently thereafter. That is like saying a movie » critic is hypocrite because he reviews movies, though he, himself, has » never acted or directed before. C'mon. » movie critics do not have the knowledge or the money to make movies and they are in the business of being critics, not movie directors. Nobody expects them to make movies.

Now if anther director was criticizing someones movie and that director made comments that the other director made worthless movies that didnt make money…yet the director making the criticism had never made diddly squat on his own movies…he would be considered a hypocrit and an idiot… would he not? You have to compare apples to apples. Bozo

Are you in the busines of being a hair picture critic? nope. You are in the exact same situation as the person whose pics you are bashing. You are just some bloke losing their hair. But you are also saying that the regimen you are using works better, and you have regrowth and they do not. It is well within your capability to post photos of your regrowth if you have any, and the only reason you will not, is because you are a liar. Your regimen does not work.

» you just stated that there is no way to prove who is who…so who
» is widows? whose pics were posted? nobody knows

Oh, a memory lapse, have we? Let me refresh it for you, Huckleberry: Widows was your DHT best buddy. You introduced him to beta sitosterol, remember. Then you two had a lover’s quarrel, and he called you, “BaldingInThere.” And you cried, “Traitor!” in return. You still seem a bit shaken over the break up…

» same with Hogan, who is hogan? have you met him? whose pics did this nick
» of hogan post? who knows, who cares

Hogan is the very one that you challenged to post pictures. He did, with a sign that labeled you a “moron.” I found that to be funny as well as accurate.

» movie critics do not have the knowledge or the money to make movies and
» they are in the business of being critics, not movie directors. Nobody
» expects them to make movies.

» Now if anther director was criticizing someones movie and that
» director made comments that the other director made worthless movies that
» didnt make money…yet the director making the criticism had
» never made diddly squat on his own movies…he would be considered a
» hypocrit and an idiot… would he not? You have to compare apples
» to apples. Bozo

Why are you assuming that this director “never made diddly squat,” as you put it, on his movies. That is being quite presumptuous, don’t you think. Maybe he did make a lot of money, but had not made this known to the public yet.

» Are you in the busines of being a hair picture critic? nope. You are in
» the exact same situation as the person whose pics you are bashing. You are
» just some bloke losing their hair.

False. Reread my earlier posts.

» you are using works better, and you have regrowth and they do not. It is
» well within your capability to post photos of your regrowth if you have
» any, and the only reason you will not, is because you are a liar. Your
» regimen does not work.

False. I don’t have to lie. Hogan posted his pictures, and not only did that NOT shut you up, now you are questioning whether the photos were even of him…LOL!

The liar here is you, Buckwheat.