Mesotherapy

Been a while since I posted anything on this site (but I check it daily for multiplication progress).

Just wondering if anyone has tried mesotherapy. I found out about it AFTER having rotator cuff surgery and going through 6 weeks of pure hell from the pain. They have been using this for decades in Europe to treat a variety of ailments and I saw a claim for hair loss treatments.

Hair Regrowth / Alopecia
Alopecia, the loss of hair, affects both men and women. Alopecia results from poor circulation, nutritional imbalances, and the excess of a hormone known as DHT (dihydrotestosterone). Mesotherapy can correct these problems, stimulating the body to naturally grow lost hair.
http://www.drmagaziner.com/mesotherapy.htm#Read

Has anyone checked this out?

Also, Kathryn Harris worked with one of the companies that was developing a multiplication process. I think they sold their technology off to one of the big outfits. She actually lives not far from me. I called her once and asked if I could stop by to talk to her. She was very nice but said she couldn’t talk about it at all. Naturally after 2 or 3 years I can not find her info.

Is she still in the picture? If so and she is still in my area (I thought I read she moved to England or something) I could try calling and see if she has anything new, but does anyone have any updated info on her.

Jim

» Been a while since I posted anything on this site (but I check it daily for
» multiplication progress).
»
» Just wondering if anyone has tried mesotherapy. I found out about it
» AFTER having rotator cuff surgery and going through 6 weeks of pure hell
» from the pain. They have been using this for decades in Europe to treat a
» variety of ailments and I saw a claim for hair loss treatments.
»
» Hair Regrowth / Alopecia
» Alopecia, the loss of hair, affects both men and women. Alopecia results
» from poor circulation, nutritional imbalances, and the excess of a hormone
» known as DHT (dihydrotestosterone). Mesotherapy can correct these problems,
» stimulating the body to naturally grow lost hair.
» http://www.drmagaziner.com/mesotherapy.htm#Read
»
» Has anyone checked this out?
»
» Also, Kathryn Harris worked with one of the companies that was developing
» a multiplication process. I think they sold their technology off to one
» of the big outfits. She actually lives not far from me. I called her
» once and asked if I could stop by to talk to her. She was very nice but
» said she couldn’t talk about it at all. Naturally after 2 or 3 years I can
» not find her info.
»
» Is she still in the picture? If so and she is still in my area (I thought
» I read she moved to England or something) I could try calling and see if
» she has anything new, but does anyone have any updated info on her.
»
» Jim

Kathryn Harris works for Intercytex.Shes the one who answers everyones emails,etc.I assume she’s based in Manchester,UK.

» Kathryn Harris works for Intercytex.Shes the one who answers everyones
» emails,etc.I assume she’s based in Manchester,UK.

Because of business/work constraints I just gloss over the board looking for that headline,

“HAIRLOSS SOLVED WITH HAIR MULTIPLICATION! IN 3 MONTHS YOU CAN NOW HAVE SO MUCH HAIR YOU WILL LOOK LIKE A WEREWOLF AND SCARE OFF SMALL CHILDREN!”

I thought I read she was in England…but she could still be in Minnesota and working over the net. Does anyone know? And is she giving good news?

What about the mesotherapy…anybody checked on it?

Jim

They claim it works for hairloss, but none of their before and after pictures relate to hairloss. If they had even one decent responder, they would be showing it. Highly doubtful.