Max2 - 4000+ FUHT grafts (7 month update)

Available in high definition format at

Available on youtube at

Before picture

After pictures

Before pictures

After pictures

Before picture

After picture

Before picture

After picture

click PLAY BUTTON in the media player to watch video:
img/uploaded_files/1_file26.wmv

Once again, why can’t this guy put his head straight down so we can get a bird’s eye view especially from the back.

There really should be standardized photo positioning for HT because photos are taken from the most un-revealing angles.

» Once again, why can’t this guy put his head straight down so we can get a
» bird’s eye view especially from the back.
»
» There really should be standardized photo positioning for HT because
» photos are taken from the most un-revealing angles.

Once again, please help me understand your concerns.

The grafts have been placed in the front and the vertex.
The video clearly shows hair being combed through as well as parted in various ways including front and front top views. Pictures are similarly posted.

That is the area treated. Why do you want to see pictures of area that has not been touched?
I feel the presentation we have done in this case is quite comprehensive. If you feel we can improve it in some way, please let us know the specific suggestions.

Regards,
Dr. A

» That is the area treated. Why do you want to see pictures of area that has
» not been touched?

Because in the real world, people are not just looking at the area that has been touched. They are looking at the whole head in 3D.

Human beings have evolved the ability to detect subtle ques from a person’s face to tell if he’s lieing…etc. So the human brain is very apt at picking up ANY thing that looks out of place on the face/head. This literally happens in a fraction of a second.

So I’d like to see a 360 degree of all patients’ heads. Specifically what does this guy look from a bird’s eye view from the crown? If a patch of hair up front just shows up with a slick bald area on the crown, its going to attract more attention than when he was bald.