Major Hair Transplant Repair with Dr. Woods

I Just returned from Sydney, Australia and had two Corrective surgeries with Dr. Woods. I first want to say that Dr. Woods is a truly genuine human being and a very honest Doctor. He tells you the truth right upfront with no BS. Something doctors in the states should have been doing for years. There are also no legal disclaimers, giving the doctors tremendous power in the legal sense. Also some posters have said his prices are high, NOT TRUE: I paid more in 1989 to Dr Brandy per session than I am paying now-2007! I have had 4 other surgeons operate on me and they all disfigured me. My history goes back to 1986 thru 1993. I had 4 sessions of punch grafts and 5 micro/minis-(Plugs) 4 scalp reductions( a bad joke!) and the brandy hairlift. All of these surgeries left me with a severely scarred scalp. When I went to Dr Woods, I thought nothing could be done but I was wrong. I had 1000 beard hairs inserted into my left side/right side and some in the back of my head. There is no donor hair left from my scalp thanks to the previous butchers! Yes beard hair is coarser but In my case there was no other choice. In fact if someone could tell me how to download the photos I will do so because noone could tell that my beard was touched. I will be going back in october for the frontal area to be done with Body hair- which is softer and more appropriate for this area. The crown will be done with a combo and one scar near the nape area with beard hair also. Dr Woods is a caring individual whom I beleive that many other surgeons have a professional jealousy of. He is the one who invented BHR and FUE’s so I can understand why other surgeons feel insecure. He truly cares about his patients as he understands their needs. I am looking forward to my next procedures. Good Luck to everyone out there and if I were you take a trip to sydney and see him or sign the medical release forms and best of luck!

» I first want to say that Dr. Woods is a truly genuine
» human being and a very honest Doctor. He tells you the truth right
» upfront with no BS. Something doctors in the states should have been doing
» for years. There are also no legal disclaimers, giving the doctors
» tremendous power in the legal sense.

He is too honest for his own good.
At the time,I was too suspicious of HTP docs to appreciate his blunt,straight to the point & honest answers but now I do.

» Dr Woods is a caring
» individual whom I beleive that many other surgeons have a professional
» jealousy of.

So very true.
The FIRST doc to offer FUE
The FIRST doc to offer BHT
The ONLY doc to provide a written guarantee that his patients would not be harmed.
The ONLY doc that doesn’t require his patients to sign wavers.

WOW !!!.

But these unprecedented actions went unnoticed because he had the gonads to publicly slam strip surgery,kick strip butchers out of his seminars & refuse to teach them his techniques.These brave actions turned a pioneer into a pariah.
Only in a greedy,corrupt industry could something like this happen.

You are in good hands,you will have a normal head in no time.Best of luck & am really looking forwards to seeing your pics.
Email your pics to Hairsite, he will put them on here for us to see.

» be done but I was wrong. I had 1000 beard hairs inserted into my left
» side/right side and some in the back of my head. There is no donor hair
» left from my scalp thanks to the previous butchers! Yes beard hair is
» coarser but In my case there was no other choice.

Wow- Dr. Woods is on board with beard hair now. That’s good to hear. I was waiting for a consensus on this b/c I am seriously considering using it to place in my scar. I heard Heliboy just tried a test patch for that application and had good results. In fact, he swears it is the best BHT to use in the infamous strip scar region. This is good news.

Please keep us posted. You are not the only victim of Brandy and the other butchers out there. Most of these bht repair patients disappear, I have to believe the results are just not there. I am hoping to have the funds and find the right doctor to improve the quality of my own life.

There are just too many unscrupulous characters in this business.

» Please keep us posted. You are not the only victim of Brandy and the other
» butchers out there. Most of these bht repair patients disappear, I have to
» believe the results are just not there. I am hoping to have the funds and
» find the right doctor to improve the quality of my own life.
»
» There are just too many unscrupulous characters in this business.

Hey TopCat how is it going?

Congrats on your transplant diamond

Everything is good, just waiting and watching.

» Hey TopCat how is it going?
»
» Congrats on your transplant diamond

IMO keep waiting and watching buddy!

» Everything is good, just waiting and watching.
»
» » Hey TopCat how is it going?
» »
» » Congrats on your transplant diamond

Do you have any pics of the pre op photos of your fisrt transplant?