MAINTAINING - What works?

Anyone having success at least maintaining their hair??? If so, what are you doing that has worked well. Using Propecia and falling out like crazy!

» Anyone having success at least maintaining their hair??? If so, what are
» you doing that has worked well. Using Propecia and falling out like crazy!

stop the prop immediately
i hear too many storys of horrible sheds on prop, many do not grow back

get on naturals

I second that. But I would see if you can get results from other than the traditional natural approaches which concentrate primarily upon blocking DHT. Look at the excellent study below posted by Col about tocotrienols, curcumin and resveratrol.

I appreciate it boys…but really worried of stopping Propecia all together. What about combining??? What do you recommend. I will get on right away and will post some pics. I will need a HT soon as my front looks like total crap now. I wish I had pics before these sheds. It was a 1000 times better.

Also, Hangin…I respect what you say and just wanted to see what NW you were. I saw one post where you said your son said your head was like the moon or something like that so I figured you didn’t have much left. Have you had success growing back or just maintaining. Thanks for the help!

What would you recommend me taking in combination or replacing the Propecia? I am 30 years old and now need all the help I can get. Also, just got the Hairmax.

» I appreciate it boys…but really worried of stopping Propecia all
» together. What about combining??? What do you recommend. I will get on
» right away and will post some pics. I will need a HT soon as my front
» looks like total crap now. I wish I had pics before these sheds. It was a
» 1000 times better.
»
» Also, Hangin…I respect what you say and just wanted to see what NW you
» were. I saw one post where you said your son said your head was like the
» moon or something like that so I figured you didn’t have much left. Have
» you had success growing back or just maintaining. Thanks for the help!

no it was my daughter she was joking about my crown being not much hair
I would say I am a strange case I do not follow a NW scale

my front is about NW2 on top , then my crown is gone but from the front which is where most guys worry about , my hair looks pretty damned good, and certainly much better than most guys would achieve even with a high volume hair transplant

the crown I am not too worried about, its dead, it was dead 10 yrs before i ever started on dht blockers

see my signature for my regimen

» Anyone having success at least maintaining their hair??? If so, what are
» you doing that has worked well. Using Propecia and falling out like crazy!

Yep…see below(current list)…what I used previously would take up too much time to post :wink:

Thanks!!!

Is it okay to combine those with Propecia? Jacob, also, why do you have 3 shampoos listed?

» Thanks!!!
»
» Is it okay to combine those with Propecia? Jacob, also, why do you have 3
» shampoos listed?

I wouldn’t know if it’d be ok to combine them with Propecia. You’d think the topicals would be.

3 shampoos are listed because I like to rotate things, even topicals. More goodies to hit things at more angles…and my hair doesn’t get bored with the same thing being used over and over :wink: