Magicpharma... l... dut... legit?

I bought Dut from Magicpharma. I’m a little concerned if it is legit. Did anybody buy dut from this place? They ship from India.

– Mr. F

i bought dutasteride at magicpharma.com, they have tablets 90 for 84$ and softgel for 10 $ more - 8 days until delivered . - i ordered also 360 tabs - without any problem, and mister everything is coming from india but those companies of medicine are in the us already and i but finasteride 1mg 180 for 69 us from dr reddy and a few month ago he got a fda approved to market in the us,so i recommend also work for me

» I bought Dut from Magicpharma. I’m a little concerned if it is legit. Did
» anybody buy dut from this place? They ship from India.
»
» – Mr. F
i bought dutasteride at magicpharma.com, they have tablets 90 for 84$ and softgel for 10 $ more - 8 days until delivered . - i ordered also 360 tabs - without any problem, and mister everything is coming from india but those companies of medicine are in the us already and i but finasteride 1mg 180 for 69 us from dr reddy and a few month ago he got a fda approved to market in the us,so i recommend also work for me

» » I bought Dut from Magicpharma. I’m a little concerned if it is legit.
» Did
» » anybody buy dut from this place? They ship from India.
» »
» » – Mr. F
» i bought dutasteride at magicpharma.com, they have tablets 90 for 84$ and
» softgel for 10 $ more - 8 days until delivered . - i ordered also 360 tabs
» - without any problem, and mister everything is coming from india but those
» companies of medicine are in the us already and i but finasteride 1mg 180
» for 69 us from dr reddy and a few month ago he got a fda approved to
» market in the us,so i recommend also work for me
»

But is their dut any good though? I’ve already recieved my dut from them and I’m 16 days in – EOD.

– Mr. F

»mr fantastic and mr vard

they have 4 kind of dutasteride i think they are the only one that offer 4 kind, i bought the one with the tablets (INTAS pharma-VELTRIDE)- so i can cut it or take 1+1/2 or taking half, after 2-3 month - you will see some change and maybe 3-4 month,
you have 80% chance ,
IN THE TRIALS THEY SAW VERY GOOD IMPROVMENT IN 3 MONTH WITH 0.5MG

IF IT DOESNT WORK YOU MAY NEED TO TAKE UPGRADE THE DOSE, I READ THAT THEY USED 2.5MG FOR THE HAIR AND THE IMPROVMENT WAS AMAZING FOR ALMOST 90%

IT IS EXPENSIVE TO TAKE 2.5 BUT IT IS THE BEST TREATMENT TODAY

it takeS time - i believe that 0.5 will help you but for some people it doesn’t work - but give it a try.

my brother is in the pharma/industry and he told me that intas , sun pharma , dr reddy , and ranbaxy are huge companies - they cannot sell you placebo, in india if a company make a product they have to show prove and trials.

good luck it will work

» »mr fantastic and mr vard
»
» they have 4 kind of dutasteride i think they are the only one that offer 4
» kind, i bought the one with the tablets (INTAS pharma-VELTRIDE)- so i can
» cut it or take 1+1/2 or taking half, after 2-3 month - you will see some
» change and maybe 3-4 month,
» you have 80% chance ,
» IN THE TRIALS THEY SAW VERY GOOD IMPROVMENT IN 3 MONTH WITH 0.5MG
»
» IF IT DOESNT WORK YOU MAY NEED TO TAKE UPGRADE THE DOSE, I READ THAT THEY
» USED 2.5MG FOR THE HAIR AND THE IMPROVMENT WAS AMAZING FOR ALMOST 90%
»
» IT IS EXPENSIVE TO TAKE 2.5 BUT IT IS THE BEST TREATMENT TODAY
»
» it takeS time - i believe that 0.5 will help you but for some people it
» doesn’t work - but give it a try.
»
» my brother is in the pharma/industry and he told me that intas , sun
» pharma , dr reddy , and ranbaxy are huge companies - they cannot sell you
» placebo, in india if a company make a product they have to show prove and
» trials.
»
» good luck it will work

Hey, thanks for the info. I’m taking 0.5 EOD right now. It’s been 20 days and the only things I notice is dryer skin and deep sleep on the nights I take it. I usually have intense dreams. I’m shedding slightly (only weak baby hairs) that I can notice. I’m using hairmax and minox and a topical AA. My current condition — diffusing top with a NW 2 temples. I’m thinking about adding in MSM and Saw palmetto as internals.

– Mr. F