Loosing hair like anything

HI,

I am 28 years old and not married.I started loosing my hair when I was 19. I shaved my head 3 times over past 9 years to save some hair. But time has come that everybody from my friends are able to recognize my baldness on the front.My hair is thin all over the head. I have started using Rogain almost 19 months back, I have never stopped using it, but I have not seen any effect in loosing my hair, I was loosing my hair as usual. I had faith in it and still using it. But from past 1 month I am loosing my hair like anything.I am so scared, frustrated and depressed. Everyday starts with worry by looking at my pillow. SO i have decided to stop using rogain and go for Propecia. Does anybody have any idea that i should use propecia or should continue with rogain, and how to stop this depressing hair loss.Please help me with your experience and give me some solution at least to keep my hair as it is now.

THanks

» HI,
»
» I am 28 years old and not married.I started loosing my hair when I was 19.
» I shaved my head 3 times over past 9 years to save some hair. But time has
» come that everybody from my friends are able to recognize my baldness on
» the front.My hair is thin all over the head. I have started using Rogain
» almost 19 months back, I have never stopped using it, but I have not seen
» any effect in loosing my hair, I was loosing my hair as usual. I had faith
» in it and still using it. But from past 1 month I am loosing my hair like
» anything.I am so scared, frustrated and depressed. Everyday starts with
» worry by looking at my pillow. SO i have decided to stop using rogain and
» go for Propecia. Does anybody have any idea that i should use propecia or
» should continue with rogain, and how to stop this depressing hair
» loss.Please help me with your experience and give me some solution at least
» to keep my hair as it is now.
»
» THanks

Hi Tiger. Basically, not to ignore your question, but jsut as similar posts have been made so many times, I recommend you just browse previous posts, you will find all the information there, and I doubt there is anything I can type here or anybody else that isn’t already in a previous post. Personally, I recommend against propecia and looking into natural treatments. You can see my reasoning, and people’s support and disagreements, in the vitamin/supplement section. It’s not that I’m lazy and don’t want to answer your question, but I just don’t think my answer would be as complete as all the previous posts combined.

» HI,
»
»
» THanks

you’re thin ALL OVER? are you sure you got MPB?

» HI,
»
»
» THanks

Go to a dermatologist to see what is causing your baldness. You might have alopecia areata, on which Rogaine and Propecia have no effect.

» HI,
»
»
» THanks

1. make sure you are not eating way too much ANIMAL PROTEIN (meat fish milk eggs) more than 30gms per day produces uric acid in the blood and makes your hair fall out like a waterfall

2, make sure you dont gorge on too many sweets, keep it to a minimum
3… make sure you are not eating too much sodium(salt) 2000mcg/day is ok

Go buy Ultra hair by natures Plus or Maxi Hair by Country Life, take 2/day
Go buy a chelated multi mineral, take 2/day

Take 125mcg per day of beta sitosterol(natural dht blocker)

try that for a week see what happens

this recommendation is 25 yrs of trial and error

This is not the Propecia support section :wink: . Posters here will offer you their experience with natural products that have helped them. For the most part, natural supplements can help you maintain what you have, but there are some cases where posters have reported regrowth with herbs, vitamins, and/or minerals.

From my experience and readings, the most effective long-term natural treatments are those that address, first and foremost, inflammation and circulation. As for herbs, curcumin is a must in my opinion. It should be combined with garlic extract (or resveratrol) for maximum benefit. As for vitamins, I think vitamin C is the most important, followed by B (niacin, folic acid, riboflavin, biotin, pyridoxine, etc.) As for minerals, I think magnesium and potassium are a must. These supplements along with regular exercise and a good diet are essential for healthy hair/scalp.

» This is not the Propecia support section :wink: . Posters here will offer you
» their experience with natural products that have helped them. For the most
» part, natural supplements can help you maintain what you have, but there
» are some cases where posters have reported regrowth with herbs, vitamins,
» and/or minerals.
»
» From my experience and readings, the most effective long-term natural
» treatments are those that address, first and foremost, inflammation
» and circulation. As for herbs, curcumin is a must in my opinion.
» It should be combined with garlic extract (or resveratrol) for maximum
» benefit. As for vitamins, I think vitamin C is the most important,
» followed by B (niacin, folic acid, riboflavin, biotin, pyridoxine, etc.)
» As for minerals, I think magnesium and potassium are a must. These
» supplements along with regular exercise and a good diet are essential for
» healthy hair/scalp.

so you think they are going to go out and buy all those Bs individually? much better to take almost everything you recommend in 2 supplements. Maxi Hair by country Life, and also a good chelated multi mineral.

notice by the way that “the natural” is slowly but surely adopting my regimen

» so you think they are going to go out and buy all those Bs individually?
» much better to take almost everything you recommend in 2 supplements. Maxi
» Hair by country Life, and also a good chelated multi mineral.
»
» notice by the way that “the natural” is slowly but surely adopting my
» regimen

I recommend a vitamin B complex. Jarrow makes an excellent one. Country Life makes cheap products, and that worries me a bit. Cheap to me means “inferior materials used.” But I could be wrong.

I have used DHT blockers (saw palmetto, beta sitosterol, nettles, pygeum) in the past with fleeting results.

The most life-sustaining herbs in this universe are: curcumin and garlic. Period. :smiley:

» » so you think they are going to go out and buy all those Bs individually?
» » much better to take almost everything you recommend in 2 supplements.
» Maxi
» » Hair by country Life, and also a good chelated multi mineral.
» »
» » notice by the way that “the natural” is slowly but surely adopting my
» » regimen
»
» I recommend a vitamin B complex. Jarrow makes an excellent one. Country
» Life makes cheap products, and that worries me a bit. Cheap to me means
» “inferior materials used.” But I could be wrong.
»
» I have used DHT blockers (saw palmetto, beta sitosterol, nettles, pygeum)
» in the past with fleeting results.
»
» The most life-sustaining herbs in this universe are: curcumin and garlic.
» Period. :smiley:

Maxi Hair by Country life works, it might be inexpensive but if it works, why cast doubt? have you tried it?

If you want to pay premium prices go pay triple the price and buy Ultra Hair by Natures Plus.

Also the B complex dont have everything that the super hair vitamins do, they dont have 2000mcg biotin, thats a big negative. Maxi hair has MSM and horsetail in decent amounts also. its not just B complex in the Super hair vitamins

Maxi Hair works? Yes, it may be used to nourish your hair follicles which should make your hair look and feel thicker for a period of time. It will not stop genetic hair loss. And it should be rotated on a regular basis, because the body adjusts rather quickly to these type of products, rendering them ineffective. I would recommend taking them for three or four months, and then stopping for several weeks, and then starting up again. the body will build up a tolerance if don’t rotate these hair loss products.

Again, these hair loss vitamins will not stop genetic hair loss in males, they may slow it down some, and can be used to thicken your existing hair. Posters need to understand that.

» Maxi Hair works? Yes, it may be used to nourish your hair follicles which
» should make your hair look and feel thicker for a period of time. It will
» not stop genetic hair loss.

Wrong. In the early stages of MPB, especially for example in my case, the follicles are not so damaged and atrophied that nothing will help them, and the increased blood flow provided for example the NIACIN(vasodilator) acts similarly to rogaine. I saw Huge help from the vitamins in the first 5 to 10 yrs of my problem. Yes you are correct as the years pass, and the problem worsens, it becomes more and more difficult to see results with just the vitamins alone, but in the initial stages I managed to hold off a very severe hereditary MPB condition with diet and vitamins alone and no it was not easy at all but it did happen.

No the body does not build up a tolerance to these vitamins no more than it builds up a tolerance to food or water. Again have you taken these maxi hair vitamins or ANY super hair vitamin for an extended period? NOPE.Yet again you feel qualified to make comments, based on your VAST experience with said products:-D

And it should be rotated on a regular basis,
» because the body adjusts rather quickly to these type of products,
» rendering them ineffective. I would recommend taking them for three or
» four months, and then stopping for several weeks, and then starting up
» again. the body will build up a tolerance if don’t rotate these hair loss
» products.
»
» Again, these hair loss vitamins will not stop genetic hair loss in males,
» they may slow it down some, and can be used to thicken your existing hair.
» Posters need to understand that.

Maxi Hair will not (never) stop MPB. None of these commercial hair loss products will. They may slow it down, but that’s about it.

Your case is an anomaly. Find me another poster anywhere that has had prolonged success with hair loss vitamins (specifically, Maxi Hair) and DHT blockers.

Find me another one.

Find one. Please go to a forum of your choosing, and find one.

» Maxi Hair will not (never) stop MPB. None of these commercial hair loss
» products will. They may slow it down, but that’s about it.
»
» Your case is an anomaly. Find me another poster anywhere that has
» had prolonged success with hair loss vitamins (specifically, Maxi Hair) and
» DHT blockers.
»
» Find me another one.
»
» Find one. Please go to a forum of your choosing, and find one.

Learn to read huckleberry, please paste where I said MAXI HAIR WILL STOP MPB:-D

» » HI,
» »
» » I am 28 years old and not married.I started loosing my hair when I was
» » I shaved my head 3 times over past 9 years to save some hair. But time
» has
» » come that everybody from my friends are able to recognize my baldness on
» » the front.My hair is thin all over the head. I have started using Rogain
» » almost 19 months back, I have never stopped using it, but I have not
» seen
» » any effect in loosing my hair, I was loosing my hair as usual. I had
» faith
» » in it and still using it. But from past 1 month I am loosing my hair
» » anything.I am so scared, frustrated and depressed. Everyday starts with
» » worry by looking at my pillow. SO i have decided to stop using rogain
» and
» » go for Propecia. Does anybody have any idea that i should use propecia
» or
» » should continue with rogain, and how to stop this depressing hair
» » loss.Please help me with your experience and give me some solution at
» least
» » to keep my hair as it is now.
» »
» » THanks
»
» Go to a dermatologist to see what is causing your baldness. You might have
» alopecia areata, on which Rogaine and Propecia have no effect.

Rogaine cessation will let you lose more hair.

First of all I recommend to you to consult the doctor and know the causes behind your hair loss. There are various surigcal and non-surgical treatments for hair loss and other natural treatments.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by tigerBengali[/postedby]
HI,

I am 28 years old and not married.I started loosing my hair when I was 19. I shaved my head 3 times over past 9 years to save some hair. But time has come that everybody from my friends are able to recognize my baldness on the front.My hair is thin all over the head. I have started using Rogain almost 19 months back, I have never stopped using it, but I have not seen any effect in loosing my hair, I was loosing my hair as usual. I had faith in it and still using it. But from past 1 month I am loosing my hair like anything.I am so scared, frustrated and depressed. Everyday starts with worry by looking at my pillow. SO i have decided to stop using rogain and go for Propecia. Does anybody have any idea that i should use propecia or should continue with rogain, and how to stop this depressing hair loss.Please help me with your experience and give me some solution at least to keep my hair as it is now.

THanks[/quote]

I experienced hair loss and researched the best vitamins to combat the problem. Then some one told me that a product named Reloxe included all the safe vitamins etc. that stimulated hair growth. I tried it and they were right! Worked in about 3 months. Reloxe Stopped me from having to buy 10 or more different kinds of vitamins per month. LOL
Prenatal vitamins are densely packed with vitamins and nutrients that aid in hair growth as well as skin and overall health.

Hair loss, the curse of many men and surprisingly an ever-increasing number of women, is still largely a medical enigma the true cause of which has still to be established. And in fact there may not be a root cause to hair loss, but rather, hair loss in men and women can be caused by a number of factors each playing their part. For any hair loss treatment to be effective these possible causes such as nutritional deficiencies, inflammation and infection of the scalp itself, hormonal imbalances, environmental factors and certain disease states all need to be considered in deciding what is precisely the best hair loss treatment solution.

As difficult as it may be to establish the specific cause of hair loss in an individual we need to start somewhere and looking to the patient’s medical history and background to see if we can identify any possible causes, thereby allowing the correct hair loss treatment option to be taken. And i have a personal experience that Hair Loss Treatment in india <edited - spam> is best of all.

For example the age of the patient needs to be considered. Obviously, as we age, general wear and tear and failing health, to a greater or lesser degree, can compromise the health of our hair. Also does the patient have a recent history of surgery or medication usage. Both of these factors can compromise the bodies health to the extent that hair loss can occur.

As far as an appropriate hair loss treatment in these cases, oftentimes all that is required is to simply allow normal recovery to occur whereupon the hair will return to normal.

Significant hormonal changes are often one of the main causes of hair loss especially sudden hair loss. Postpartum hair loss is very common with many women experiencing hair loss up to several months after pregnancy. Similarly, menopause brings with it changes to a woman’s hormonal system that can often lead to hair loss.

Basically there are four hair loss treatment options available today. The best hair loss treatment will always be determined by the individual in consultation with their doctor who has identified the likely cause or causes of the individuals hair loss and can then make the correct decision as to the most effective hair loss treatment. With most hair loss treatment options there is a choice of a natural hair loss treatment program or a more conventional prescription medication treatment program.

http://hair-success.blogspot.com/