Let\'s stop making this a "trash" forum

Let’s stop posting insults, stupid pictures, and other trash on this forum. This forum was not designed to be some kind of pissing contest to prove we’re smarter than everyone else, or a place to attack and berate other members.

We need to clean up this forum and bring it back to what it was – a helpful, positive place for serious and non-confrontational discussions about hair loss research, not a third grade playground.

I am going to speak to HairSite and ask that ALL photo images which are not from established scientific sources and not directly relevant to hair loss research be banned. All subject threads over a certain length should be ended. Also, any photo images or cut-and-paste files above a certain (low) bandwidth limit should be banned. There should be a zero tolerance for insults, personal attacks, death threats, etc. You do it ONCE and you are PERMANENTLY BANNED.

+1

The hostility around here is downright ridiculous.

» Let’s stop posting insults, stupid pictures, and other trash on this forum.
» This forum was not designed to be some kind of pissing contest to prove
» we’re smarter than everyone else, or a place to attack and berate other
» members.
»
» We need to clean up this forum and bring it back to what it was – a
» helpful, positive place for serious and non-confrontational discussions
» about hair loss research, not a third grade playground.
»
» I am going to speak to HairSite and ask that ALL photo images which are not
» from established scientific sources and not directly relevant to
» hair loss research be banned. All subject threads over a certain length
» should be ended. Also, any photo images or cut-and-paste files above a
» certain (low) bandwidth limit should be banned. There should be a zero
» tolerance for insults, personal attacks, death threats, etc. You do it
» ONCE and you are PERMANENTLY BANNED.

I agree with you about death threats but not the personal attacks or insults. You see there are guys who have started the insult wars such as IronMan and Mikado Man. People should be allowed to fight back when someone starts sh!t with him or her.

Anybody reasonable person can see the thread and figure out that Mikado Man picked a fight with me for no reason recently when he called me an a@s talker and other names just because I asked if GoGiants got his Acell work done by Cole. It was a simple question but Mikado Man went on the attack for no reason whatsoever. He’s a punk and I’m a man. A man should not have to stand there with his hands tied while a punk takes cheap-shots at him. I should be allowed to fight back and defend myself. Any of us should be allowed to defend ourselves against peanut-gallery cheap-shot artists like Mikado Man

» I agree with you about death threats but not the personal attacks or
» insults. You see there are guys who have started the insult wars such as
» IronMan and Mikado Man. People should be allowed to fight back when
» someone starts sh!t with him or her.

The problem is… an eye for an eye is not going to solve anything.

» » I agree with you about death threats but not the personal attacks or
» » insults. You see there are guys who have started the insult wars such
» as
» » IronMan and Mikado Man. People should be allowed to fight back
» when
» » someone starts sh!t with him or her.
»
»
» The problem is… an eye for an eye is not going to solve anything.

Actually i found it very funny that everyone id diplomatic about such a topic and the only one calling names is once again jarjarbinks.

Only because i think he is an as*talker, thats what he is he comes up with wiggle room BS just to post something but he hasnt the time to double check his facts

@OP : Then talk to hairsite if it makes you feel better. Why dont you ask him to banned quaacks and Shills and liars instead? Oh i know because at that moment a lot of clinics posting priviledges would have been retricted at best.

Its funny that certain individuals always dance around on stuff nobody cares about like this whole pictures and insults bla bla yadda yadda stuff.

Just ignore it, it wont never stop because hairsite lacks moderation and truthfulness in general

I agree, this forum should be about news and info and help on hair loss and new research, everybody let’s try and act PROFESSIONAL AND GROWN UP

»
» @OP : Then talk to hairsite if it makes you feel better. Why dont you ask
» him to banned quaacks and Shills and liars instead? Oh i know because at
» that moment a lot of clinics posting priviledges would have been retricted
» at best.
»
» Its funny that certain individuals always dance around on stuff nobody
» cares about like this whole pictures and insults bla bla yadda yadda
» stuff.
»
» Just ignore it, it wont never stop because hairsite lacks moderation and
» truthfulness in general

This is the reason this forum will ALWAYS be trash. These abusive users speak about how they know they are being immature little kids and ruining the forum right in open where moderators can clearly see it, but since this site is basically unmoderated at all, it goes on unpunished and spirals out of control.

I would say your best bet is to just COMPLETELY IGNORE MikadoMan/Stevie Dee and Moawk/Ironman.

How is Astressin B doing still doing Jean Luc Picard to Wolverine?

» How is Astressin B doing still doing Jean Luc Picard to Wolverine?

Give it as many years as Gho has had and we’ll find out.

» » How is Astressin B doing still doing Jean Luc Picard to Wolverine?
»
» Give it as many years as Gho has had and we’ll find out.

We already found out about Gho. I wonder where is astressin B :lookaround:

Astressin B well this magic awesomesauce is still ahem transforming NW14 to NW -123333 or so

Takeela, cal and rev are the last remaining whatever they are. I wonder where SpanishDude is :slight_smile:

» I wonder where SpanishDude is :slight_smile:

he recently robbed a bank…so now he is

on his way to Gho.

» How is Astressin B doing still doing Jean Luc Picard to Wolverine?

Seriously?

They were supposed to publish information about Astressin-B April 28th.

Never happened.

» I agree, this forum should be about news and info and help on hair loss and
» new research, everybody let’s try and act PROFESSIONAL AND GROWN UP

Agreed. Without mentioning any names, you can always tell the posters who are the provocateurs. They have signatures with messages like:

XXXXX is located in LOSERS NIGHTMARES and he is available to meet: NO

BEWARE HairSite readers! Don’t feed the TROLLS, SHILLS & SOCK PUPPETS and PSYCHO’s - because this is my job!

Apart from being ridiculous chest-thumping BS, it’s not even a bit funny. Let’s all grow up and stop putting other forum members down. We’re all part of one community here and we should be thinking of ways to realistically help each other, not denigrate people or prove we’re better than anyone else. Anyone who chooses a HAIRLOSS FORUM as an outlet for his ego, macho ideas about dominating other people, or childish fantasies about being the smartest kid in the room, is the real loser.

Haha another roger_that thread for the garbage sub forum

» » I agree, this forum should be about news and info and help on hair loss
» and
» » new research, everybody let’s try and act PROFESSIONAL AND GROWN UP
»
» Agreed. Without mentioning any names, you can always tell the posters who
» are the provocateurs. They have signatures with messages like:
»
» XXXXX is located in LOSERS NIGHTMARES and he is available to meet: NO
» —
» BEWARE HairSite readers! Don’t feed the TROLLS, SHILLS & SOCK PUPPETS and
» PSYCHO’s - because this is my job!

»
»
» Apart from being ridiculous chest-thumping BS, it’s not even a bit funny.
» Let’s all grow up and stop putting other forum members down. We’re all
» part of one community here and we should be thinking of ways to
» realistically help each other, not denigrate people or prove we’re better
» than anyone else. Anyone who chooses a HAIRLOSS FORUM as an outlet for his
» ego, macho ideas about dominating other people, or childish fantasies about
» being the smartest kid in the room, is the real loser.

But you used to be one of those people. Remember how you shilled for Dr Rasman and Armani, your acquaintance to Michael Jackson, or that amazing piece of news you bated folks for attention… that never materialized BTW.