Let\'s not turn ICX into Gho

They did advance the state of affairs forwards slightly, and they also raised the whole issue of baldness treatments in the media.

What they didn’t do was keep a bunch of (admittedly desperate, some verging on the unstable) baldies waiting for updates for several years while working on HM in their free time, and flogging places on their “HM list” if they just go ahead and get some crappy HT work done.

ICX is not another Gho (and I know a lot of people, James Bond, JTR et al) will argue his scientific credentials, but his “HM list for HT” bait-and-switch was unforgivable in my book, regardless of what he did (or didn’t) discover.

it’s the vague, uninformative response that’s pissing people off.

People have been waiting months to know how the trials are going, and the response was (again) basically “…oh, they’re going fine”.

as i said before they might not have outright lied but they lied nonetheless by not providing accurate data. they never provided pics…or hair counts

they provided bullsh*( percentages…which sounded good, but they covered up the real data, which obviously was not good

the proof is the fact that they decided to shut it down, and gloss over it…again with some mumbo jumbo about finding a partner , which is total crap in case you cannot read between the lines

» as i said before they might not have outright lied but they lied
» nonetheless by not providing accurate data. they never provided
» pics…or hair counts
»
» they provided bullsh*( percentages…which sounded good, but they
» covered up the real data, which obviously was not good
»
» the proof is the fact that they decided to shut it down, and gloss over
» it…again with some mumbo jumbo about finding a partner , which is
» total crap in case you cannot read between the lines

Well the current trial is still not over, they did say that final data/pictures wont be analyzed until the end of phase II.

Some people are forgetting they are still continuing to monitor the phase II patients until the end of the year, they are just not going to attempt phaseIII or commercialization unless they can get a partner.

Even if it is a total failure we still should have an opportunity to see what they were able to do at the end of phase II

» as i said before they might not have outright lied but they lied
» nonetheless by not providing accurate data. they never provided
» pics…or hair counts
»
» they provided bullsh*( percentages…which sounded good, but they
» covered up the real data, which obviously was not good
»
» the proof is the fact that they decided to shut it down, and gloss over
» it…again with some mumbo jumbo about finding a partner , which is
» total crap in case you cannot read between the lines

they have shown pics before. It was posted in the forum