Let\'s Make It Policy to Ignore Useless Posters

Guys,

I think this board is great - there are a lot of knowledgeable and helpful posters here.

On the other hand, I think many people will agree with me that there are a number of instigators who don’t add much value, but simply get off on getting a rise out of others.

Let’s make it policy to simply ignore these posters (you know who they are). Don’t respond to their insults. Ignoring these posters is actually the best insult. Soon, these posters will go away.

Here’s hoping for a successful 2008 in the hair loss cure quest!

» Guys,
»
» I think this board is great - there are a lot of knowledgeable and helpful
» posters here.
»
» On the other hand, I think many people will agree with me that there are a
» number of instigators who don’t add much value, but simply get off on
» getting a rise out of others.
»
» Let’s make it policy to simply ignore these posters (you know who they
» are). Don’t respond to their insults. Ignoring these posters is actually
» the best insult. Soon, these posters will go away.
»
» Here’s hoping for a successful 2008 in the hair loss cure quest!

i would say your post is pretty useless…so i chooose to ignore it ,

» are)…

well put Leonard.

the problem is, if you make such a post, it won’t work. people will answer anyway to hanging. the only thing is to ask hanging to be so friendly, and stop useless posts.

» the problem is, if you make such a post, it won’t work. people will answer
» anyway to hanging. the only thing is to ask hanging to be so friendly, and
» stop useless posts.

lol as if I am the only one who disagrees with board members that HM is coming soon

you guys get all out of joint with about 5 posters here

» lol as if I am the only one who disagrees with board members that HM is
» coming soon
»
» you guys get all out of joint with about 5 posters here

its not about saying that HM doesnt come soon.

its about how you say it. look at debris, he says this too and noone has problems with him.

» people will answer
» anyway to hanging. the only thing is to ask hanging to be so friendly, and
» stop useless posts.
Hanging has always been a useless troll and the reason a lot of members don’t post any more. It would be nice to see him change and be a productive member though.

» » people will answer
» » anyway to hanging. the only thing is to ask hanging to be so friendly,
» and
» » stop useless posts.
» Hanging has always been a useless troll and the reason a lot of members
» don’t post any more. It would be nice to see him change and be a productive
» member though.

exactly

» » » people will answer
» » » anyway to hanging. the only thing is to ask hanging to be so
» friendly,
» » and
» » » stop useless posts.
» » Hanging has always been a useless troll and the reason a lot of members
» » don’t post any more. It would be nice to see him change and be a
» productive
» » member though.
»
» exactly

lets see i have a successful regimen that a lot of board members follow. on the natural board

what do you have to contribute to the board?
widows has the most famous combover on the planet…and helpme has his self help books he reads

anything i missed?

» » lol as if I am the only one who disagrees with board members that HM is
» » coming soon
» »
» » you guys get all out of joint with about 5 posters here
»
» its not about saying that HM doesnt come soon.
»
» its about how you say it. look at debris, he says this too and noone has
» problems with him.

no its the fact that you guys are so insecure, you get screechingly upset when anyone dares to rock the boat and challenge the assertion that HM will even work period. much less when

you dont mind when guys say, HM will be here a few years later, but when someone thinks that the whole thing may never come to pass. or it just might end up in the same category as ICX, which is nothing short of useless…you wet your pants and start calling names

» lets see i have a successful regimen

I bet it’s real good, too. LMAO.

» » lets see i have a successful regimen
»
» I bet it’s real good, too. LMAO.

ya like you would know what a successful regimen looked like , with your bald head

i notice yours works so well you post it in your signature…oops must be someone else i was thinking of

you have a successful regimen…you see it daily, in your dreams

Dude Hangin, you introduced your regimen 5 years ago, did help alot of people (including me , and the past few years all you have done is instigate people.

the only board who say i am an instigator is the HM board…why? I do not fall into the rose colored glasses view of the board members who cling to any shred of
"news" about HM or skin scraping, whatever kind of whacked out theory that has
even the remotest possibility of growing hair

drop hot wax on your head and it grew a few hairs? if you were a company “researching” this. the HM board members would email you , call you, wait on the edge of their seats daily for your big announcement that shows you are recruiting human volunteers for trials etc

I think the board is basically full of it, They dont like that. They want only guys who will slap each other on the back and update each other on the latest lame brained theories

hell this board is so gullible they even fell for the lawrence cutslinger grunge scam what came of that? absolutely NOTHING, turned out his big announcement was nothing he completely disappeared.

what happened with ICX, NOTHING, their big announcement was a big flop

anyone see a pattern here?

hell ICX was worshipped here like a god for at least a year or more…and you didnt dare suggest they were full of crap, as I often did…I was crucified, called a troublemaker instigator etc etc. Then when they crapped out…about half the board got disgusted and said they agreed with Hangin. and left. Then a whole crop of new delusional ones came in with a whole crop of new companies supposedly on the brink of a breakthrough…Acell etc etc etc…

you guys will never learn

» hell this board is so gullible they even fell for the lawrence cutslinger
» grunge scam what came of that? absolutely NOTHING, turned out his big
» announcement was nothing he completely disappeared.
» you guys will never learn
Grunge was not a scam.
Lawrence Cutsinger and his forum over at http://millerarts.com/discuss/viewforum.php?f=53&sid=956a266c3a8b374a3107eb628b0d6963 is still regrowing hair and you know it HanginNoWhere.You can’t stand it when you can’t take credit for everything and the guys at GetItBack don’t need you.

why dont we just not post untill wwe hear more news from follica ect… cuzz this post just wasted my time and i let it ugh everyone just gotta shhhup until thiers real info out.

» » hell this board is so gullible they even fell for the lawrence
» cutslinger
» » grunge scam what came of that? absolutely NOTHING, turned out his big
» » announcement was nothing he completely disappeared.
» » you guys will never learn
» Grunge was not a scam.
» Lawrence Cutsinger and his forum over at
» http://millerarts.com/discuss/viewforum.php?f=53&sid=956a266c3a8b374a3107eb628b0d6963
» is still regrowing hair and you know it HanginNoWhere.You can’t stand it
» when you can’t take credit for everything and the guys at GetItBack don’t
» need you.

you just proved you are not widows…you are KRAMER
nice try douchebag

» Guys,
»
» I think this board is great - there are a lot of knowledgeable and helpful
» posters here.
»
» On the other hand, I think many people will agree with me that there are a
» number of instigators who don’t add much value, but simply get off on
» getting a rise out of others.
»
» are). Don’t respond to their insults. Ignoring these posters is actually
» the best insult. Soon, these posters will go away.
»
» Here’s hoping for a successful 2008 in the hair loss cure quest!

Troll sites
[…] While some webmasters and forum administrators
consider trolls to be a scourge on their sites, some websites welcome them. […]

Troll (slang) - Wikipedia

hmm …
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry.html?id=64447&da=ASC&page=0&category=1&order=last_answer&descasc=DESC&be_page=1

hmm …

Sirup: "Why do you think you don’t see many veterans on these sites anymore who have been through all the surgery and good give advice and no all the pitfalls.
The reason is they all know its a rigged game.
There are cartels of people all cheerleeding for certain doctors on all sites they have group emails to keep in contact with each other. They are constantly in touch with each other bumping up the posts to the top of the forums.
When they see someone with a good result from another doctor from a guy who is knowledgable and answers questions,competitors will deliberately set out to argue with the guy annoy him anything to get him off the site.
In return they receive free grafts and heavy discounts on future surgeries.
Surgery is an expensive business and people will sell there souls for free grafts.
Often the pictures you see look a lot better and will resemble nothing like the work in real life.
You see a good result on the internet looking full then 6 months later you see they are having another 3000 grafts.
Meet a few patients and you will see.
Graft counts are also wrong there have been cases showing 1000 grafts when really the guy had 2500. The doctor can throw the extra 1500 in providing he agrees to put pictures up and say nothing after all he only paid for 1000. The hair transplant business is a very corrupt and shady business everyone who has some experience in it knows it.”

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-64905-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer.html

Did YOU know that?
HM-Posters, like me, or e.g. users like James Bond, aren’t really welcome in this business as well.
Guess why … :lookaround: