KESHAMULATHARALAYA gets success

red color back ground came after down loading the picture. These all hair are new to the crown of bald head after applying KESHAMULATHARALAYA [six month] . Many more new hair are there in remain area of the head. Fat dark long bunches are new thin long hair attach together. And many more new thin long hair separately also. Continuing KESHAMULATHARALAYA many more new hair will add to the crown and thin long hair become fatter day by day

» red color back ground came after down loading the picture. These all hair
» are new to the crown of bald head after applying KESHAMULATHARALAYA [six
» month] . Many more new hair are there in remain area of the head. Fat dark
» long bunches are new thin long hair attach together. And many more new thin
» long hair separately also. Continuing KESHAMULATHARALAYA many more new hair
» will add to the crown and thin long hair become fatter day by day

Ho hum.

stop it SO

See the number of viewers. So TRUTH can not be stopped.

its like a picture of an alien planet

STOP THE SPAMMING!

There are many buyers for KESHAMULATHARALAYA and they have got hair to their bald heads after applying this product. And buyers are increasing day by day. So I can not stop it.

There are many nice beautiful photos that you can give with successful result. But most of those false photos are made by using computer technics artificially cheating innocent hair loss people. But my above photo is a true photo and people can see that hair come to bald head naturally truly.

My above photo is not made by computer technics artificially. Above photo is a real true photo.

» My above photo is not made by computer
» technics artificially. Above photo is a real true

definition of snake oil is that its olive oil or cow shi* as many naturals have turned out?:smiley:

There are many hair medicine in the world, many advertisements about hair medicines, There are very beautiful photos [ computer made ] photos with hair full, And Many beautiful hair professors, doctors also, So many writings also about praising their hair medicines, So many full sure hair medicines according to beautiful advertisements, After reading those Adds, you feel happy, many people get happy only looking at the Advertisements because they give hair to bald heads by Advertisements only. Considering those facts, it is not possible to be a at least one bald head people in this world, But see the world, There are full of bald head people in the world. What a JOKE.

» red color back ground came after down loading the picture. These all hair
» are new to the crown of bald head after applying KESHAMULATHARALAYA [six
» month] . Many more new hair are there in remain area of the head. Fat dark
» long bunches are new thin long hair attach together. And many more new thin
» long hair separately also. Continuing KESHAMULATHARALAYA many more new hair
» will add to the crown and thin long hair become fatter day by day.

Dear Mr. Gishan,

I am happy and proud to mention that I followed your great Kashamula Tharalaya and achieved the results what I have been looking for. Since the history known to us, there are people who take things as jokes and laugh at valuable good work.But THE TRUTH IS TRUTH and it is rock solid. Please continue your good work to the public with the Blessings of the Triple Gem.

Thanks

The $pamming is relentless :smiley:

Keshamulatharalaya is very successful herbal liquid for growing hair on any head. For Ladies and Gents both.