Juveline- new Elsom Research Topical

Notice they have a 2 for 1 deal going on…with this product you get NanoScalp with it. More info here: http://nanosomin.com/news/

I’ll be trying it out…of course. Interesting list of ingreds.

Also…if anyone is interested in a custom shampoo that may become available…post here or beg Elsom. Ingredients(as posted by bcapop elsewhere) may be:

Sophora flavescens extract

Laminaria angustata

D-alpha tocopherol

Biotin

Loquat leaf extract with corosolic acid

Etyhl pyruvate

Red ginseng extract

L-carnosine

Blood of the dragon

L-Carnitine-L-tartrate

For those thinking about trying this, be VERY careful. It has “high amounts” of Vitamin A.

» For those thinking about trying this, be VERY careful. It has “high
» amounts” of Vitamin A.

If you’re worried about too much Vit A as in too much taken internally…then there’s nothing to worry about. You do realize how much you’d have to put on your head even if it was absorbed into the bloodstream…

Jtelecom, explain your point. Some forms of vit A are said to be dangerous (carotenoids) but why should vit A be dismissed altogether, particularly topically? What are the risks?

» JuveLine: for people with receding hairline: from Elsom Research
»
» Notice they have a 2 for 1 deal going on…with this product you get
» NanoScalp with it. More info here: http://nanosomin.com/news/
»
» I’ll be trying it out…of course. Interesting list of ingreds.
»
» Also…if anyone is interested in a custom shampoo that may become
» available…post here or beg Elsom. Ingredients(as posted by bcapop
» elsewhere) may be:
»
» Sophora flavescens extract
»
» Laminaria angustata
»
» D-alpha tocopherol
»
» Biotin
»
» Loquat leaf extract with corosolic acid
»
» Etyhl pyruvate
»
» Red ginseng extract
»
» L-carnosine
»
» Blood of the dragon
»
» L-Carnitine-L-tartrate

Do provide us with a first hand review after it arrived dude…

brm:

It has been my personal experience that Vitamin A derivatives are very bad for my hair. Whether it be Retinyl Palmitate in shampoo, beta-carotene in supplements or Retin-A in minoxidil products. All of the above produce extreme inflammation to my scalp. This is only MY experience. Others have used Retin-A and other Vit A derivative products with success. For example, I used Remox for over a month and it led to massive hair loss and extreme redness and scalp inflammation. I had been using regular 5% minox for years without any irritation problems.

»
» Do provide us with a first hand review after it arrived dude…

Well…it’s not irritating. Can feel a slight cooling sensation. Smell isn’t bad at all.

2 other ingreds worth mentioning, that aren’t on the website that I can see…are MSM and arginine.

They’ve also changed(improved imo) the shampoo a bit.