Justin Bieber Slams Prince William\'s Thinning Hair

sadly, even teen pop star icons take a sh&t on us.

The Canadian crooner, whose once-enviable bangs, with a single swoop, catapulted him to the A-list, felt compelled to pass along some “advice” to Prince William in a recent interview :

“I mean, there are things to prevent that nowadays, like Propecia,” Bieber, 18, told the U.K.'s Rollercoaster magazine about the 30-year-old royal’s thinning hair. “I don’t know why he doesn’t just get those things, those products. You just take Propecia and your hair grows back. Have you not got it over here?”

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/justin-bieber-slams-prince-williams-thinning-hair-171500510.html

‘‘Balding is an unfortunate side effect of having testosterone, something Beiber has none of.’’

» ‘‘Balding is an unfortunate side effect of having testosterone, something
» Beiber has none of.’’

How old is the kid? 18? I am impressed that a kid like him knows about Propecia, he has a full head of hair, why would he even pay any attention to hair loss products?

Let’s bookmark this article, print millions of copies of it and bury it in the ground. Then come the time Bieber turns 35 and is suffering from MPB, we’ll dig out the article and point at him and laugh.

I mean, in all seriousness, comments like that are so unnecessary. He needs to know his place. :stuck_out_tongue: