Just started using Alpecin C1 cafeine shampoo

I’ve been using it approx. every other day and I seem to be experiencing less of my usual shed. It’s probably too soon to tell for sure though, but I do think that I like it.

p.s. I bought it off ebay from Germany and it took forever (three weeks) to arrive at my house in D.C.-metro area.

» I’ve been using it approx. every other day and I seem to be experiencing
» less of my usual shed. It’s probably too soon to tell for sure though, but
» I do think that I like it.
»
» p.s. I bought it off ebay from Germany and it took forever (three
» weeks) to arrive at my house in D.C.-metro area.

Why did you choose to purchase this shampoo, because a lot of these products dont do anything.

everyone is totally ‘dissing’ Nizoral and Head and shoulders. At the same time, I was hearing good stuff about caffeine on the scalp. I’m thinking of teas tree oil shampoo also…

» » I’ve been using it approx. every other day and I seem to be experiencing
» » less of my usual shed. It’s probably too soon to tell for sure though,
» but
» » I do think that I like it.
» »
» » p.s. I bought it off ebay from Germany and it took forever (three
» » weeks) to arrive at my house in D.C.-metro area.
»
» Why did you choose to purchase this shampoo, because a lot of these
» products dont do anything.

Johnny, your starting to get annoying. You go on every transplant thread and make a negative comment. Caffeine in recent studies has shown to help stop the balding process. That is why he bought the shampoo.

Michael77 he is not interested in having an intelligent conversation with you.

Cheap Alpecin Shampoo - http://pharmacy2u.co.uk This is a very good shampoo which reduces hair loss. It doesnt make you hair grow back, but generally is an excellent shampoo if your a middle aged bloke who is losing hair very slowly. It makes your hair look thicker, and a bottle lasts me around 4 months.