Jude Law

» Receding Jude Law shows off his bald new look | Daily Mail Online

He’s gotten a lot worse. He looks good though. Just a bit tired.

he’s still jude law – will have no prob with the ladies. and his hair loss is pretty slow – he’s had that norwood pattern for a loooooong time. propecia must’ve worked for him for a while at least… if i were him i’d dump craploads of money into HM…

» http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=485612&in_page_id=1773

i’m not surprised his hairline gets more attention than his movies, lol. he’s probably tired from watching his own films. they’ll definitely put you to sleep.

on a serious note, i would hate to be an actor AND losing my hair unless i looked as good with a bald head. they get critized everyday for their appearance. media whores are just waiting for something to happen to them so they can laugh and ridicule them. it’s pathetic that society still views baldness as a weakness and a joke.

Some guy in the crowd joked “Maybe he has the same barber as Phil Collins” i wish Jude woulda said “Yea and I have the same accountant as him too dickweed!”

he can’t make a decent movie to save his life so hair or no hair i doubt anybody cares. he’s just like the average guy on the street.

Celebs don’t have any special aces up their sleeves for hair loss.

We could all walk around with hair looking just as good as any celebrity on earth if we’re willing to accept the drawbacks that come with hairpieces.

»

he’s even thinning.

thats why he doesnt wear his old hair style anymore.

i think some years ago he woulda wear a hairpiece but i think nowadays hairloss is more accepted. especially for hollywood actors.

If he wants to hide the rest of the loss, then he could totally get away with it right now. He could start using (fully thick) hairpieces but still keep his temples looking heavily recessed like they really are.

If he started doing that right now, he’d basically get away clean. Only the real diehard hair-loss nuts like us would spot the change.

» If he wants to hide the rest of the loss, then he could totally get away
» with it right now. He could start using (fully thick) hairpieces but
» still keep his temples looking heavily recessed like they really are.
»
» If he started doing that right now, he’d basically get away clean. Only
» the real diehard hair-loss nuts like us would spot the change.

Then maybe he could start slowly creeping his temples back down over the course of a couple years . . . maybe say something like “those newer hair loss medications are really working for me” if the subject ever comes up in an interview . . .

Doing all that, he could probably get away with a transition back to NW#2 hairpieces pretty undetectably.

It’s too late for him to get a haipeice. Eveyone would know (by the way, how did Matthew McConaHay (sp?) get all his hair back?). Jude law actually looks dignified with his hair the way it is now. He has a good face too so he doesnt need to care anyway.

It’s only too late for Jude to fool the extreme hair loss gurus like us. It’s nowhere near too late for him to fool 99% of the public.

(Hell, most of the public actually believed Matt McCon’s Regenix story.)

» It’s only too late for Jude to fool the extreme hair loss gurus like us.
» It’s nowhere near too late for him to fool 99% of the public.
»
» (Hell, most of the public actually believed Matt McCon’s Regenix story.)

all it takes is for gossip sites like TMZ and the million bloggers out there to post before and after photos. the problem is none of them care enough about him to do it.

not sure if he could fool 99% of the general public, i just think 99% of them don’t give a shit.

the most people that are obsessed or care about balding/hairloss is people that are losing or lost their hair and the chicks they try to bone, lol.

Same difference.

Either way, Jude could creep himself back to a NW#2 without his hair issues being the primary trademark & material for jokes about him.

Look at Sylvester Stallone or John Travolta:
It’s no secret that they’re both wearing hairpieces. But just the fact that they were never shooting movies with bad hair and they transitioned to the 'pieces mostly undetectably has probably helped them. It has made their hair loss a non-issue in their careers, and most normal people won’t know they’re wearing pieces unless the people were seeking out hair info about them in the first place. Not secret, just minimized in importance.

Now look at Bruce Willis:
As much as I HATE to bash him like this, his hair loss has probably hurt his career at least to some extent. He can be Elvis if a movie role calls for it just like Travolta or Stallone, but there’s still a difference. We don’t react the same way when we see Willis wearing a 'piece on the screen compared to SS or JT. It’s because BW has been so totally public about showing himself bald.

yea i agree, and it’s almost comical when i see him play a serious role with a hairpiece like in Sin City.