Joe Tillman in Europe & Turkey

Hey guys,

I’m heading back to Europe and I’ll be offering my second opinion service near Brussels, Belgium on May 19th at Prohair clinic. This is a completely free chance to get an unfiltered third party second opinion of any consultations you have had with any clinic. I’m also happy to meet with patients that have already had surgery to discuss your experience, for better or for worse. This is not a consultation for any clinic but rather a service for you to be heard and educated. You can check out my latest blog post for more information.

Once I’m done in Belgium I’m heading to Istanbul on May 20th to interview and review the doctor I’m currently working with, Dr. K. I’ll be shooting this documentary style to give you all an idea of what it’s like to travel to Turkey for a hair transplant. No, I am not having another hair transplant.

I don’t know how long I’ll be in Istanbul but once I’m done I’ll be heading to Milan for more second opinion service meetings and for a video shoot with my friends at Beauty Medical.

If anyone is interested in meeting up just let me know.