Jinemed Hospital 2500 Grafts

Hi All

I am 27 years old with my frontal temples and Crown with no hair

I have recently performed the FUE transplant surgery (2500 grafts) at the Jinemed Hospital, this post is only 9 days after the surgery

My Dr was Berfu Babuccu, the hospital itself is quite clean and is very busy which is a good indication

Surgery lasted over 6 hours with the local anaesthetics being the most painful, but was a drift after that, the hospital and staff are genuinely nice and take care of you, but please do ask them if you do need anything

9 days after the surgery i am having expected swelling and scabs falling off, but hair has grown already on the donor are, so you can’t really tell that I had surgery, which is the whole point of the FUE process(Quick healing)
I can clearly see the implants but of course they will fall off, I will repost and see how these grow in a few month if they do

Overall the hospital staff and doctors are genuine and treat you well, Language barrier is an issue, they have translators’ and the doctors do speak a bit of English, but you can get by, of course cannot speak intimately or converse at a high level. Apart from all that i will see how the implants have or will grow of the newt few months and keep you updated

Hi I am in contact with this hospital through GetHair and have been given this Dr’s name. Please can you let me know if you are happy with your results and the whole experience?

Thanks

» Hi All
»
» I am 27 years old with my frontal temples and Crown with no hair
»
» I have recently performed the FUE transplant surgery (2500 grafts) at the
» Jinemed Hospital, this post is only 9 days after the surgery
»
» My Dr was Berfu Babuccu, the hospital itself is quite clean and is very
» busy which is a good indication
»
» Surgery lasted over 6 hours with the local anaesthetics being the most
» painful, but was a drift after that, the hospital and staff are genuinely
» nice and take care of you, but please do ask them if you do need anything
»
» 9 days after the surgery i am having expected swelling and scabs falling
» off, but hair has grown already on the donor are, so you can’t really tell
» that I had surgery, which is the whole point of the FUE process(Quick
» healing)
» I can clearly see the implants but of course they will fall off, I will
» repost and see how these grow in a few month if they do
»
» Overall the hospital staff and doctors are genuine and treat you well,
» Language barrier is an issue, they have translators’ and the doctors do
» speak a bit of English, but you can get by, of course cannot speak
» intimately or converse at a high level. Apart from all that i will see how
» the implants have or will grow of the newt few months and keep you updated

Hey , sorry for teh late reply,

Buy it has been 1 year exactly now, i have been meaning to put up some pics but im always at work and never on my laptop at home,.

Good points, hair looks great, i have a hair line!!! transplants are much thinner trhan normal hair and younever get the full feeling

Bad points

My hairline didnt come down very much, should have gone a bit further and done more

Secondly but lastly, the transplant were inserted directly facing up, so when my hair is flat, the transplants poke up lol, its not a problem as i always spike my hair up, but should be noted by any individuals who do not,

Hope this helps and hopefully i remember to take pics

regards Mo