Jan Marini Hair Revitalizing Conditoner-contains Spiro

http://www.janmarini.com/AgeInterventionHair.html

deionized water, butylene glycol, spironolactone, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate ester, steareth-100 and steareth-2, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylpraben, zinc, PCA, panthetine, kiwi fragrance, hydrolyzed wheat protein, japanese green tea extract, retinol, hydrolyzed oat protein, dipotassium glycyrrhetinate, niacinamide, 5-heptenamide, 7-(3, 5-dihydroxy-2-(3-hydroxy-4-(3-(trifloromethyl) phenoxy)-1-butenyl)cyclopentyl)-,N-ethyl,(1R-(alpha (Z), 2beta(1E,3R*),3alpha, 5alpha))

The ingredients at the end there…feel free to look them up for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheap too. Under $100 at Ebay…for now :smiley:

Some feedback from women here and talk of a new serum by the same company.

and it does not require a script? I thoguht spiro is a drug and you need a script for that.

» and it does not require a script? I thoguht spiro is a drug and you need a
» script for that.

It seems that way- although with someone like Dr. Lee(or is it Proctor…or both)- they’ll write a “script” for you…which is pretty much selling it to anyone anyway.

Some have said the amount the Jan product contains isn’t enough for a script to be needed…although I’m not sure where it says that in the laws. Regardless…from the description of the product it seems it works in ways beyond just what Spiro does.

“Spironolactone is a prescription for the use as an oral diuretic. There is no prescription monograph for topical cosmetic use and it is not systemically absorbed.”