IXC Announces Cure for 2009!

Just Kidding, I can’t believe your all still going at it everyday. I just had to come back and remind all of you of your baldness and that there is nothing wrong with you except that your bald. Whatever happened to ICX, did they fail???

FELLOUT!!!

» Just Kidding, I can’t believe your all still going at it everyday. I just
» had to come back and remind all of you of your baldness and that there is
» nothing wrong with you except that your bald. Whatever happened to ICX,
» did they fail???
»
» FELLOUT!!!

they are in the middle of phase 2 trials you jackasss.

they will probably have the results sometime in October you jackasss.

Aderans has finally commenced their phase one trial in England also.

Slow and steady progress. ICX still claims that its possible that there could be a small scale commercialization (probably for wealthy millionaires) in England sometime late in 2008. They expect their product to test positively and be on sale for the masses sometime after that.

I hope you, Fellout, are NOT saving your money and spending it thinking HM wont ever be here. That way WE will be walking around with heads full of hair, while you are stuck bald after it comes out until you save up some dough. I’ll enjoy knowing that you jackasss

» did they fail???
»
» FELLOUT!!!

focus on getting laid rather than bringing down people’s spirits dikweed.

» » Just Kidding, I can’t believe your all still going at it everyday. I
» just
» » had to come back and remind all of you of your baldness and that there
» is
» » nothing wrong with you except that your bald. Whatever happened to
» ICX,
» » did they fail???
» »
» » FELLOUT!!!

FELLOUT, how old are you? Maybe it’s time to go back to elementary school and relearn your spelling… you don’t know basic spelling rules, like the difference between “your” and “you’re”.

Plus, you’re ignoring every fact that comes along about HM. I really feel sorry for people like you who have all sorts of information and facts staring them in the face, but still want to ignore it all and peddle corny pessimism and infantile attitudes… It’s really sad.

» FELLOUT, how old are you? Maybe it’s time to go back to elementary
» school and relearn your spelling… you don’t know basic spelling rules,
» like the difference between “your” and “you’re”.
»
» Plus, you’re ignoring every fact that comes along about HM. I really
» feel sorry for people like you who have all sorts of information and facts
» staring them in the face, but still want to ignore it all and peddle corny
» pessimism and infantile attitudes… It’s really sad.

I agree with you John there is by far to much unfounded pessimism on this board especially of late. We are at the point right now were a good solid company is in a phase two trial and giving us a 2008-2010 release date. I don’t understand why people continue to say things like “ICX will never be released” or “ICX is dead in the water I know this because I have been bald for ten years thus I know”. ICX’s HM protocol has already been proven to work in 5 out of the 7 patients ICX tested it on in a low dose phase I. So if your going to take a pessimistic stand fine but at least state why in some sort of an intelligent manner instead of spewing bullshit from your mouth.

» did they fail???
»
» FELLOUT!!!

Its posts like this that make me feel like an ash and a fool in the one place that i come and i should not feel like one.Seriously not funny man… but whatever maybe i deserve it.

» did they fail???
»
» FELLOUT!!!

man, that was stupid. Do you realise how many bald dudes jumped out of the window right after reading “Just Kidding” in your post ? Shame on you, boo.

That’s ok, I can read the future, and I see that “Teeny Wonker” is going to be “stuck bald” until 2022. As it turns out, he is one of the 2 out of 7 that don’t respond to the treatment. Me, you, debris, JTR, and Helpme wind up being the 5 that respond, and Teeny Wonker and Maneless get stuck bald until 2022. Unfortunately, after all that waiting, the topical-based cure they recieve also gives them bitch tits :smiley:

» That’s ok, I can read the future, and I see that “Teeny Wonker” is going to
» be “stuck bald” until 2022. As it turns out, he is one of the 2 out of 7
» that don’t respond to the treatment. Me, you, debris, JTR, and Helpme wind
» up being the 5 that respond, and Teeny Wonker and Maneless get stuck bald
» until 2022. Unfortunately, after all that waiting, the topical-based cure
» they recieve also gives them bitch tits :smiley:

bitch tits …mmmmmm, they somehow got lucky :smiley:

» nothing wrong with you except that your bald.

Ah, but baldness is a big deal. It is everyone’s worst nightmare, almost. I mean, losing a child in an accident would be bad. But if you are a single guy, nothing is worse than being bald.

:crying: