It\'s July 4th 4865 and I\'m Bald!

another 2000 years and I am bald !!! hoping to have phase 3 trials soon for Nuclear plutonium refueld culture HM in vitro. Good luck to all my fellow bald friends. Alec Baldone MMCVI

» another 2000 years and I am bald !!! hoping to have phase 3 trials soon for
» Nuclear plutonium refueld culture HM in vitro. Good luck to all my fellow
» bald friends. Alec Baldone MMCVI

good luck to u, too!

Its the 4th of July and George Washington was BALD :smiley:

Cheers,

Wish the best to all of you . :clap:

hey it’s phase 3 tritanium trials on MICE !!! So come back in five light years Alec :slight_smile:

» » another 2000 years and I am bald !!! hoping to have phase 3 trials soon
» for
» » Nuclear plutonium refueld culture HM in vitro. Good luck to all my
» fellow
» » bald friends. Alec Baldone MMCVI
»
» hey it’s phase 3 tritanium trials on MICE !!! So come back in five light
» years Alec :slight_smile:

sorry to disappoint you but tritanium wont work :slight_smile: and dont even start with that “it won’t need trials” sht. :slight_smile:

Didn’t you hear, Alec? Scientists cured baldness in 3541 and everyone rushed to BosleyGlaxoSmithKline to get full heads of hair. Yet within months baldness became viewed as more attractive (since having a full head of hair was no big deal) and then all the firms in the hair restoration industry went bankrupt. All the best, BB

and scientists could not simulate MPB, they tried so hard to copy the hair androgen sensitivity and they failed.Bald guys started to be seen as the most attractive, smart, viril, sophisticated and evolved.Almose all Hollyword stars were Bald guys.

The fires,rioting & looting that proceeded Obama’s assassination have finally ended.Newly elected President,President Rassman has vowed to hunt down Obama’s killers & add them to his Axis of Evil list.The journey to find Obamas killers will begin as soon as Rassman has finished lobbying Congress to rewrite the history books to show that he & he alone discovered FUE, America,the moon,Electricity,the telephone & the Atomic Bomb.

This is indeed a great time to be bald,there are exciting breakthroughs on the horizon.

Despite being dead for thousands of years,Armani’s disciples all insist that his cellular solution is only 18 months away.Armani’s disciples are in contact with him via Ouija board & he assures them that his solution is very real & only 18 months away.Photos of this miracle are forthcoming but will not be available to the public. Only his disciples can see them.

Kemp & Farjo have kicked the bucket as well but ICX still exists.They have been purchased by King Harry who is feverishly working towards cloning David Bekham & a whole bunch of other ex English soccer players that I don’t know. Harry’s goal is to clone a team of great ex English soccer players so that the British Empire can win the world cup hosted by Hamas & held in the West Bank.Israel has declined to attend the games,damn these Israeli’s sure can hold a grudge.Rumors of cloned Princess Diana’s wondering Manchester have given English soccer fans hope that Harry will be successful & their country will win the world cup.
As for TRC,ICX are on the verge of releasing information for their phase 1000 trials.The Game & Nathan’s grandchildren insist that it works.ICX press releases have shown that their new method of injecting dp cells,pre stimulation,post stimulation,Rogaine,Propecia,toothpaste & diet Coke increases hair counts by 1%.There are no photos but it is promising news.

Follica can now grow a full sized human on the back of a mouse,human trials for a solution to hair loss will start in the next few decades.

Acell’s magic dust continues to astound its harshest critics.Thousands of men around the world continue to grow thousands of fingers in their scalp.

There have been major breakthroughs in the HTP field.Woods can now TP hair from your ass crack into your scalp.Mega sessions are available but it will cost you your house,trust fund & your kidney.

Wow it is a great time to be bald!

Also,Elvis has finally come out of hiding,DNA tests prove that Darth Vader was not Luke Skywalkers father & Tom Cruise was in fact gay.

LoooooL great !