It\'s 2008 and we are BALD!

Happy NEW YEAR to all my Bald buddies: jimknuckels, baldie42, baldinggene, bugler, ahab, jtr, jb, hanging, amilcar, mate, rooster, benji, spanishdude, monty, rocket, thegreek, superfred, haircoach, maneless, boston… May you all have hair and happiness in 2008 with the hopeful release of crude HM procedure. I am going out to hit the town, with hat on of course. ALEC

» Happy NEW YEAR to all my Bald buddies: jimknuckels, baldie42, baldinggene,
» bugler, ahab, jtr, jb, hanging, amilcar, mate, rooster, benji,
» spanishdude, monty, rocket, thegreek, superfred, haircoach, maneless,
» boston… May you all have hair and happiness in 2008 with the hopeful
» release of crude HM procedure. I am going out to hit the town, with hat on
» of course. ALEC

Happy New Year ALEC! I can have happiness if I can force my mind to accept it, as for hair I can’t afford the HM even if it does come out this year. I am content with any positive developments in the process and elated if a crude HM procedure is put out this year. I am very optimistic for myself and the HM community as a whole for this new year!:smiley:

Thanks man.

Happy new year to you and all hairsite posters.

Happy new year to you Alec…Wish you the best of the best

Amilcar.

Baldingene,

Believe me if HM is going to work it wont be out of your financial reach …They are not targeting a restricted fortunate class…read their 2006 pathfinder and you’ll realise that they were considering à 2000$ price interval…the link is available in my thread “Intercytex just a hair thickener !”…you need to be more concerened about the efficiency of the procedure…if it works ,we are, all, going to be happy and lucky to be balds in 2007 (2008 to be accurate)…and consider this too : if it starts expensive…then just think that the rich guys will be experiencing it while you may enjoy a better tested procedure…:wink:

» Baldingene,
»
» Believe me if HM is going to work it wont be out of your financial reach
» …They are not targeting a restricted fortunate class…read their 2006
» pathfinder and you’ll realise that they were considering à 2000$ price
» interval…the link is available in my thread “Intercytex just a hair
» thickener !”…you need to be more concerened about the efficiency of the
» procedure…if it works ,we are, all, going to be happy and lucky to be
» balds in 2007 (2008 to be accurate)…and consider this too : if it starts
» expensive…then just think that the rich guys will be experiencing it while
» you may enjoy a better tested procedure…:wink:

What makes you think it will be cheap
first of all they said it will have to be combined with hair transplant
so combine lets say a 6000 graft hair transplant , with hm and you are talking 20 to 30,000 dollars,not exactly what I would call cheap

Just trying to mind my own business, and ride out the year… my guess is there will be very small scale, limited commercialization of ICX-TRC, only in England (maybe 1 or 2 places, including the Farjo Clinic, of course), sometime around fall of 2008. Of course, I could be dead wrong. But I feel good about this, and I’m thinking positive.

» Just trying to mind my own business, and ride out the year… my guess is
» there will be very small scale, limited commercialization of ICX-TRC, only
» in England (maybe 1 or 2 places, including the Farjo Clinic, of course),
» sometime around fall of 2008. Of course, I could be dead wrong. But I
» feel good about this, and I’m thinking positive.

That would be awesome. Farjos london clinic is only 10 mins away from my work. I could go on my lunch break!

Don’t think it’s gonna happen though. I reckon they will be messing around with variations on the protocol for a while yet. Although this pre-simulation thingy sounds quite interesting, and obviously shows better results. Eagerly awaiting the March results!

Anyway a belated Happy New Year to all hairsiters!

» Happy NEW YEAR to all my Bald buddies: jimknuckels, baldie42, baldinggene,
» bugler, ahab, jtr, jb, hanging, amilcar, mate, rooster, benji,
» spanishdude, monty, rocket, thegreek, superfred, haircoach, maneless,
» boston… May you all have hair and happiness in 2008 with the hopeful
» release of crude HM procedure. I am going out to hit the town, with hat on
» of course. ALEC

happy new year to you, Alec.