ISHRS 15th meeting - feedback?

USA people, any feedback from ISHRS meeting?
The end was the 30th Sep.

» USA people, any feedback from ISHRS meeting?
» The end was the 30th Sep.

» » USA people, any feedback from ISHRS meeting?
» » The end was the 30th Sep.
»
» Yahoo Life: Latest News on Health, Wellness, Style, Fashion Trends and More

Thanks for the post. Well, she’s a HT doc who says cloning is a thing of the future and there is no working protcol at the moment. I’m no conspiracy theorist, but why ignore ICX especially when they get so much attention? You’re supposed to be doctors, and doctors are supposed to embrace the new research coming out in their field aren’t they?

(Were Intercytex present at this conference?)

Then again, I’m not sure what parameters these HT docs are using when they refer to cloning.

NT

» NT

hmm… are you sure? i mean why would she tell bs, she’s obvously referring to icx, as she talks about a big boom expected that, as she said, did not happen.
i want to be positive too, but the way that woman talks makes me feel really bad, and she’s the last sorce we have, the last one seeing kemp.

» » NT
»
» hmm… are you sure? i mean why would she tell bs, she’s obvously referring
» to icx, as she talks about a big boom expected that, as she said, did not
» happen.
» i want to be positive too, but the way that woman talks makes me feel
» really bad, and she’s the last sorce we have, the last one seeing kemp.

and, i forgot, she’s the only one thet seems to have no interest in telling bs. we all here talk about a thing that’s very important to us so we try to keep our hopes, she does not, look at her hair.

I wouldn’t believe her for a minute. Marketing and quite frankly, fear of the unknown. You can see dishonesty with experience at watching it. .She reminds me of a politician or Badgad Bob, etc.

She is the “hair transplant coordinator” for Lam Facial Plastics, a plastic surgery company. In other words, she is a hair transplant saleswoman. Here’s her home page:

http://www.lamfacialplastics.com/dr-lams-staff/hair-transplant-dallas-plano-coordinator1.html

Apparently Dr. Lam is, like Bazan, a jack-of-all-trades when it comes to plastic surgery. He seems to offer only strip, and his pictures, like almost everyone’s, show fairly decent results. So you can take what you like out of that as far as her motivations for saying what she does, but we certainly cannot say that she has “no interest in telling bs”. I really can’t say.

So, the video itself. Particularly of interest:

“There is a study showing that hair can been put in an in vitro, some skin cells will be put in a vitro, mixed in a certain way and infiltrated in scalp, and there’s a hair prototype, hair-like structure will grow which means they are closer to creating hair follicle, hair in the future, but we are not there yet. We don’t have a product yet. We don’t have this solution, hair cloning, that can grow hair.”

So, assuming that this woman is referring to ICX, then either ICX presented a very different story at the conference than they did in their financial report, or this woman is, either out of ignorance or deceit, feeding us misinformation.

It appears she is saying here that Intercytex is not growing hairs, they are growing hair-like structures, hair prototypes? That certainly contrasts to the notion that trialists showed substantial and visible increased hair counts.

We do have, from the last interview with Hairsite: "when asked about the characteristics of the new hairs observed in the test subjects and whether they resembled cosmetically acceptable terminal hairs, Dr. Kemp said it is premature to conclude at this point given that the test area was only 1 sq cm in size. Also, the fact that the test site was shaved in order to facilitate the hair count made it difficult to evaluate the aesthetics quality of the ICX-TRC induced hairs. It is hoped that the final product will deliver cosmetically acceptable results with near “terminal hair” quality. "

So I suppose ICX has never outright stated that the hairs grown will be real, terminal hair like we hope. It does, however seem clear that they have grown real hair, not some sort of “hair-like structure” or “prototype”, and if they haven’t, they’ve what to me seems like criminally given misinformation in their financial report.

So anyway, given what we know about ICX and that lady, it’s really tough to conclude anything from this. It underscores the need for an interview with Kemp, and soon!

» She is the “hair transplant coordinator” for Lam Facial Plastics, a plastic
» surgery company. In other words, she is a hair transplant saleswoman.
» Here’s her home page:
»
» http://www.lamfacialplastics.com/dr-lams-staff/hair-transplant-dallas-plano-coordinator1.html
»
» Apparently Dr. Lam is, like Bazan, a jack-of-all-trades when it comes to
» plastic surgery. He seems to offer only strip, and his pictures, like
» almost everyone’s, show fairly decent results. So you can take what you
» like out of that as far as her motivations for saying what she does, but
» we certainly cannot say that she has “no interest in telling bs”. I
» really can’t say.
»
» So, the video itself. Particularly of interest:
»
» “There is a study showing that hair can been put in an in vitro, some skin
» cells will be put in a vitro, mixed in a certain way and infiltrated in
» scalp, and there’s a hair prototype, hair-like structure will grow which
» means they are closer to creating hair follicle, hair in the future, but
» we are not there yet. We don’t have a product yet. We don’t have this
» solution, hair cloning, that can grow hair.”
»
» So, assuming that this woman is referring to ICX, then either ICX
» presented a very different story at the conference than they did in
» their financial report, or this woman is, either out of ignorance or
» deceit, feeding us misinformation.
»
» It appears she is saying here that Intercytex is not growing hairs, they
» are growing hair-like structures, hair prototypes? That certainly
» contrasts to the notion that trialists showed substantial and visible
» increased hair counts.
»
» We do have, from the last interview with Hairsite: "when asked about the
» characteristics of the new hairs observed in the test subjects and whether
» they resembled cosmetically acceptable terminal hairs, Dr. Kemp said it is
» premature to conclude at this point given that the test area was only 1 sq
» cm in size. Also, the fact that the test site was shaved in order to
» facilitate the hair count made it difficult to evaluate the aesthetics
» quality of the ICX-TRC induced hairs. It is hoped that the final product
» will deliver cosmetically acceptable results with near “terminal hair”
» quality. "
»
» So I suppose ICX has never outright stated that the hairs grown will be
» real, terminal hair like we hope. It does, however seem clear that they
» have grown real hair, not some sort of “hair-like structure” or
» “prototype”, and if they haven’t, they’ve what to me seems like criminally
» given misinformation in their financial report.
»
» So anyway, given what we know about ICX and that lady, it’s really tough
» to conclude anything from this. It underscores the need for an interview
» with Kemp, and soon!

what is a hair prototype

» what is a hair prototype

haha yes i wanna know too!