Is it worth a gamble on ICX?

Just a thought and its only a wide ass gamble BUT…

ICX went to the market at around 90pence a share, have watched them with interest when they dropped to around 45pence and didnt know where the bottom of this stock was, had a short rise to 54pence to buy as they stand today and havent moved for a week so my thoughts are.

1. If there is good news you are likely to double your money to be able to pay for possible treatment

2. You are gonna loose your bet

Its a 50/50 red or black bet, good news/bad news but Im gonna have a punt at it and put £10,000 at 54pence on Monday. I see it as a double win if its good news cos I make £10,000 and have the comfort in knowing that HM is possible.

I can afford to loose it so dont gamble on anything you cant afford to loose, theres probably on 2 weeks to go before the MM know the true result and it will be to late then as price will tell if the news is good/bad.

Comments please.

» Streaming Charts | ADVFN

why do you care what we think

a gamble is exactly that, a gamble, the only way you will know if it was worth it is to try it

if you lose all your money you will be crying and saying it was not worth it, if you make money guys will say, good job

» » Streaming Charts | ADVFN
»
» why do you care what we think
»
» a gamble is exactly that, a gamble, the only way you will know if it was
» worth it is to try it
»
» if you lose all your money you will be crying and saying it was not worth
» it, if you make money guys will say, good job

Go for it. If it hits, it will appreciate a solid 25% in a day (it won’t double just on the news that a phase II trial was successful). If its a bust, it will lose about 60-70% of its value, not all of it. So really, you’re only gambling about 7K. If I had the cash, I’d do it.

the problem is that current price is ~52 not due to the market, but due to the fact that ICX are placing their shares for this price. and all current investors know it so they are thinking, well, if we do not sell now, it will be 52 at least till ICX sells the bulk out. so they feel safe, and just stopped trading and are waiting for next major event (march).

the point is that the graph does not reflect market expectations now. there probably has not been any change in investors sentiment to the ICX.

you can see it from the graph, the volumes are ridiculously low, none of the major share holders sold or bought a single share.

But if you gamble for the short run then this probably does not matter, but sell it out just few days after the news no matter what the direction will be.

personally I expect it to drop in march (due to financial concerns not due to poor progress of research).

then will be time to buy.

Couple days before the news broke that they got money for a robot,something changed with there shares.

I hate to say this but I would have expected to see a rise in share price either last week or this week at the latest if there would be good news on the horizon. The MM know what happens weeks before results are axpected and usually gets reflected in the share price.

Can I buy stock in ICX from the USA using my BANC of America Stock brokerage Account?

» Just a thought and its only a wide ass gamble BUT…
»
» ICX went to the market at around 90pence a share, have watched them with
» interest when they dropped to around 45pence and didnt know where the
» bottom of this stock was, had a short rise to 54pence to buy as they stand
» today and havent moved for a week so my thoughts are.
»
» 1. If there is good news you are likely to double your money to be able to
» pay for possible treatment
»
» 2. You are gonna loose your bet
»
» Its a 50/50 red or black bet, good news/bad news but Im gonna have a punt
» at it and put £10,000 at 54pence on Monday. I see it as a double win if
» its good news cos I make £10,000 and have the comfort in knowing that HM
» is possible.
»
» I can afford to loose it so dont gamble on anything you cant afford to
» loose, theres probably on 2 weeks to go before the MM know the true result
» and it will be to late then as price will tell if the news is good/bad.
»
» Comments please.

They are running out of working capital very quickly. It has nothing to do with research success. They are running out of money and that is currently the biggest risk.

Stock went up a lot today. Any reason?

» Can I buy stock in ICX from the USA using my BANC of America Stock
» brokerage Account?
»
»
» » Just a thought and its only a wide ass gamble BUT…
» »
» » ICX went to the market at around 90pence a share, have watched them
» with
» » interest when they dropped to around 45pence and didnt know where the
» » bottom of this stock was, had a short rise to 54pence to buy as they
» stand
» » today and havent moved for a week so my thoughts are.
» »
» » 1. If there is good news you are likely to double your money to be able
» to
» » pay for possible treatment
» »
» » 2. You are gonna loose your bet
» »
» » Its a 50/50 red or black bet, good news/bad news but Im gonna have a
» punt
» » at it and put £10,000 at 54pence on Monday. I see it as a double win if
» » its good news cos I make £10,000 and have the comfort in knowing that
» HM
» » is possible.
» »
» » I can afford to loose it so dont gamble on anything you cant afford to
» » loose, theres probably on 2 weeks to go before the MM know the true
» result
» » and it will be to late then as price will tell if the news is good/bad.
» »
» » Comments please.

» Stock went up a lot today. Any reason?

can you provide your source? Doesn’t seem a lot to me…I just checked on yahoo finance and its at 54.37…last I checked was 54.

Well with 6 days to go it looks like Ive lost my gamble. If there was good news that actually meant something positive it would have leaked onto the market and the share price would have risen by now.

i’m ready to gamble 10$, but without additional charges.