Is FINPECIA legit?

i got it from an online pharmacy. supposed to be an alternative/generic kind of PROPECIA. Anyone know if it’s legit??? Thanks.

» i got it from an online pharmacy. supposed to be an alternative/generic
» kind of PROPECIA. Anyone know if it’s legit??? Thanks.

yes it is legit, seems to be the copywrited name for generic propecia, comes up on tons of pharmacy sites

bitch-slapped off the hm board again :lol2:

» bitch-slapped off the hm board again :lol2:

yes unfortunately the crybabies, wet their pants and screamed like STuck pigs to David, and wanted david either to ask me to stop posting…so that he did not have to listen to the whining bitches…or to step in and defend the defenseless girls over there

David chose to ask me. Hey leave these poor guys alone, So I agreed to not torture you guys for awhile

Do not worry, I will be back to kick your the crying bitches around some more

» i got it from an online pharmacy. supposed to be an alternative/generic
» kind of PROPECIA. Anyone know if it’s legit??? Thanks.

There are endless reports about bad batches, and bad distributors along the chain that make it to most online pharmacies. Anyone can be suspect of having a generic, even if it is tested, not all batches are guaranteed to be legitimate. It is considered high on counterfeit. I still need an affordable alternative I can trust… even the online pharmacies that require prescriptions (Canada)unfortunately cannot assure legitimacy.