Is Dr Koray Erdogan only after your money?

If YOU don’t understand what you’re saying no one will either. In that sense you shouldnt be here representing the interests of clinics over the needs of patients.

Because it’s discrimination and illegal. The same way it’s illegal to discriminate ignorants with poor grammar like yourself.

1. I’m not representing the interests of any clinic and certainly not over the interests of patients. I rarely post on forums.
  2. You’re seriously challenged in the area of reading comprehension. I asked you to reread what I initially wrote as you continue to challenge my point with meaningless sexual orientation and racial discrimination dribble. If you took a moment to do as I asked, you’d see that I specifically stated “Doctors can refuse you for whatever reason they want, unless it is proven to be because of a negative bias that is based on race, gender or sexual orientation, etc. No doctor is obligated to take on any patient unless they are nearby and you have a condition that is considered to be an emergency.”

I hope you understand now.

This can’t be true, there are a lot of patient pics on his website showing under 5000 grafts.

It was well over a year or two ago, I was disappointed I didn’t get to speak directly with Dr Erdogan himself.

Could you share your before and after pics? It would help us determine whether of not Asmed is worth going to.

it doesnt mean anything, it only means they did procedures for fewer than 5000 grafts in the past, doesnt mean that they have an obligation to keep doing that for new patients. It s also possible that they use these photos to try to upsell new patients for more grafts and more money.

Any updates on ASMED? Do they still insist that you must do at least 5000 grafts or they ignore you?

How about this post from Realself site:

"Terrible experience with dr. Koray in his clinic asmed. He completely ruined my donor. He wanted to extract more grafts than what my donor could afford and after 8 months my donor is overharvested. I don’t know if his decision to take too much grafts was due to earn more money or because he is not capable to understand the capacity of a donor! "

you can read the complete post here

https://www.realself.com/review/hair-transplant-horrible-experience-dr-erdogan-korayasmed-clinic

To follow up my first question, I finally did the surgery with Dr. Ozlem Bicer and I am happy with the result. She will give her recommendation but is open to discuss what you want and won’t try and force you to do anything.

Asmed… the same clinic thats got a piano and art gallery in its clinic in a muslim country thats trying to join and be accepted by Europe so badly yet hates everything about Europe. Smh

I had a hair transplant at the Promed clinic, a clinic in Istanbul. They were totally helpful. I think you should talk to them too