Is Charlie Sheen wearing a hairpiece?

it looks like charlie sheen is wearing a hair piece

» it looks like charlie sheen is wearing a hair piece
»

NOPE i can spot them easily and I have never thought he was wearing one
look how the top hair blends with the side naturally

» NOPE i can spot them easily and I have never thought he was wearing one
» look how the top hair blends with the side naturally

BS, the top doesn’t blend with the side, that’s why I thought he was wearing a piece, pay attention to the hair further down on the side near his glasses and especially the sideburns, totally different hair color and texture,

»

Without a doubt - he’s wearing

I think this pic says it all

this one also

» this one also
»
»

oh hmm then maybe so

he is nowhere near as bad as nick nolte though, who IMO is a NW6 Already

Now if this pic is not a toupee I am the President

» Now if this pic is not a toupee I am the President
»
»

An effective hair loss treatment product will undoubtedly help you stop the process of hair loss in its tracks, but it will also help you re-grow some of that lost hair, thus giving you a beautiful head of hair, just like you used to have!

Murano Glass

Well realistically what are the options for a Hollywood star other than to wear a wig? Some are not good candidates for Transplants so… They depend on their looks for parts. I hate wigs/hairpieces but you guys do not have any answer for them do you? So leave them alone. Criticism is great if you have an alternative for them but you don’t do you?

» Well realistically what are the options for a Hollywood star other than to
» wear a wig? Some are not good candidates for Transplants so… They depend
» on their looks for parts. I hate wigs/hairpieces but you guys do not have
» any answer for them do you? So leave them alone. Criticism is great if you
» have an alternative for them but you don’t do you?

they dont HAVE to wear a wig

look at Bruce Willis

»
»
» look at Bruce Willis---------Yeah Look at him…

the guy looks like he could go for an FUE transplant and it would be repaird.

CHARLIE SHEEN DOES NOT WEAR A HAIRPIECE OF ANY KIND!!! And he never did. Im in the film business,did hair and make-up for years,have seen thousands of photos of Sheen and he has NEVER TOUCHED A HAIRPIECE. All the best, Justin2rue

its definately a hair piece. search earlier threads of him with his head shaved.

»

Actually after having watched him on tv all week long seeing his wedding video seeing his hairline where it is now how his hair lays, I am convinced that he is NOT wearing a piece

» CHARLIE SHEEN DOES NOT WEAR A HAIRPIECE OF ANY KIND!!! And he never did. Im
» in the film business,did hair and make-up for years,have seen thousands of
» photos of Sheen and he has NEVER TOUCHED A HAIRPIECE. All the best,
» Justin2rue

What about Ben Affleck? There seems to be too many hairstyles and hairlines that change on him. I think he wears a frontal piece. In the movie “The Company Men” there is a scene where he sits on a curb with a kid and for a split second the way the sun hits it you can see it is a frontal piece.

From his March 6 webchat:

If you view his many pics in the media his hairline does not change he has a strong peak in the center and very receded temples, he is NOT wearing a piece IMO