Iron_Man\'s mental illness reaches unthinkable levels

Oooh, Iron_Man and Leeroy.Jenkins, too bad matigol can’t satisfy you.

It seems Iron_Man and Leeroy.Jenkins are searching for a fully performing penis to satisfy their sexual needs. Maybe this is why they came to Hairsite, (a forum full of males), provoking and insulting everyone.

» Oooh, Iron_Man and Leeroy.Jenkins, too bad matigol can’t satisfy you.
»
» It seems Iron_Man and Leeroy.Jenkins are searching for a fully performing
» penis to satisfy their sexual needs. Maybe this is why they came to
» Hairsite, (a forum full of males), provoking and insulting everyone.

It is so sad that you didnt even thaught about my arguments for just a minute.

And its disgusting that you are making fun of people with erectile disorders. You are a really sad little man.

I came here because its the only forum where HM is taken seriously.

This here is for Spanish Dude and MAtigol :slight_smile:
[/img]

» This here is for Spanish Dude and MAtigol :slight_smile:
» [/img]

you have shown everybody why the lord gave you this miniature dick, your bald, butchered head and a incest-life

I never saw a caracter pig like you leeron_jenkman. bashing is one thing, but laughing at childs with handicaps is taboo.

You dismissed yourself as a man now…I will ignore you from now…surely a punishment for a poor individual without friends…

» » This here is for Spanish Dude and MAtigol :slight_smile:
» » [/img]
»
»
»
»
» you have shown everybody why the lord gave you this miniature dick, your
» bald, butchered head and a incest-life
»
» I never saw a caracter pig like you leeron_jenkman. bashing is one thing,
» but laughing at childs with handicaps is taboo.
»
» You dismissed yourself as a man now…I will ignore you from now…surely
» a punishment for a poor individual without friends…

Finally you ignore me you 40 year old loner with no wife and kids and the fear to die alone :wink:
incest life? Well no i only have brother but ahem lets talk about your sister and the only sex you ever had in your life :slight_smile:

And to be true iam not laughing at handicapped kids iam laughing at guys like you cause you are the king of retard people. And your right, iam not a man iam a teen :wink: you are the old nut sack :slight_smile:

Here is one for you

1. Tell other people over the internetS that they dont have friends is just for the LULZ

2. Ignoring is impossible

3. Bashing someones nicknam is boring and getting old every minute

4. Nothing is taboo, it only depends on the interpretation from your counterpart

5. People who often talk about other peoples genitals are more often impotent or suffer a mini dik but hey i think there is a pump out there which can give you a big bad cok again and then you can finally have sex with your …(insert animal of your choice here) :slight_smile:

6. You should post your stupid stuff in the german forum, but wait nobody gives a rats as* about you :slight_smile:

7. Remeber only because i got you, it doesent necessarely mean Everyone is on your side :wink:

8. Why do you always talk about my “butchered” head i didnt had a HT. Thats strange and i dont know why you keep asking me this.

Thank you very much my job is done ^^

» Maybe this is why they came to
» Hairsite, (a forum full of males), provoking and insulting everyone.

Everyone ?

No Spanish Dude, not everyone. Just guys like you, psychos, trolls and BS talkers. Didn’t I mentioned that several times ?

But let me explain –as short as possible- with just one simple example, why, IN FACT, guys like you cover up ALL characters – a psycho, a troll and BS talker. And for the readers comfort, they just have to scroll a little bit up and have to click a few links, in case to verify some FACTS.

BACKGROUND

Recently, Spanish Dude got mad, because he couldn’t prove -until today– anything substantial in his try to public discredit the physician, inventor, researcher and ISHRS member Dr. Gary Hitzig:

By Spanish Dude - 09.07.2010, 21:12
Topic title: “Dr. Gary Hitzig’s Greatest Hits–A collection of Red Flags”
Source: http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-70032-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

And there came the point, where Spanish Dude finally got mad …

» quote from a former patient of Hitzig:
» >>>>>
» Ken, a 45-year-old professional in a high-tech job, went
» to Hitzig’s office on E. 67th St. 10 years ago.
»
» Ken said …
»
» … Ken said.
»
» Ken said …
»
» … Ken said.
»
» … he saw Hitzig, in 1995, the doctor didn’t even do that, Ken said.

Spanish Dude, is THIS the “collection of Red Flags”, what a guy named “Ken” said in the early 90s ?

“Spanish Dude is an idiot”, Iron Man said.
“Spanish Dude likes to emailing and terrorize hair researchers”, Iron Man said.
“Spanish Dude bashed brutal the frightened woman Dr. Gail Naughton from Histogen Inc, because she couldn’t give him a full head of hair”, Iron Man said.
“Spanish Dude attacked Daphne Zohar from Follica Inc on Twitter, because she couldn’t give him a full head of hair too, and she has stolen with just a quote his full-head-of-hair-dreams”, Iron Man said.
"Spanish Dude … [endless list of red flags]

Anyway, Iron Man is able to PROVE all his claims about Spanish Dude - Ken didn’t.

BTW - Spanish Dude has just invented a new internet children’s game called “Spanish Dude says” …

Source: http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-70128-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer.html

… and Spanish Dude doubtlessly thought, that “it would be a good idea”, to discredit public Iron Man too:

By Spanish Dude - 12.07.2010, 16:28
Topic title: “Iron_Man’s mental illness reaches unthinkable levels.”
Source: http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-70159-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

Just 4 minutes later, Jason007 hopped into Spanish Dudes “iron_man-discrediting-effort-topic”, who just asked something about Histogen (scroll up) …

Jason007 - 12.07.2010, 16:32
» Do you all know that Histogen had put their timeline back by 8 months?!

Spanish Dude got mad again, and doubtlessly thought - “What a focking as*whole! I’m just trying in a big style to discredit the as’whole Iron Man, and this douche bag Jason007 disturbs fully uninterested my effort to discredit Iron Man with a focking Histogen report!”

Finally, the mad Spanish Dude bashed and instructed “friendly” Jason007 to start a new thread, because Histogen topics has nothing to do with Iron Man’s “mental illness”:

Spanish Dude - 12.07.2010, 16:34 (scroll up)
» Do you mean the start of the trials this year? If you have new info,
» please post it in a new thread.

But Jason007 finally didn’t start a new thread, but posted his question where it suits most:

By Jason007 - 12.07.2010, 16:47
» Histogen will now be starting trails in 2011.
Source: http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-69621-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

Besides the fact, that short thereafter I posted in this thread from WHERE this Histogen information arose …

Iron_Man - 12.07.2010, 17:38
Source: http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-70166-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer.html
» No. Somebody posted this email on xconomy.com:
»
» ----------------------
» # jay
» 7/12/10 8:15 am
»
» latest email i received from histogen
»
» Thank you for your continued interest. Histogen’s current
» efforts are focused on preparations for the clinical trial in Singapore,
» to begin in February 2011
. We are also developing our clinical trial
» plan for the U.S. and Europe
, although it is likely we will not have
» additional information to share on these plans until the end of this year.
» We look forward to keeping you informed as plans for the trials, and
» subject recruiting, progress
» ----------------------

… Spanish Dude got mad and pissed off again, and posted “his” Histogen information (which he actually got from Iron Man’s post in the other thread) here in this “Iron Man’s mental illness thread”:

Spanish Dude - 12.07.2010, 18:32 (scoll up!)
» The Histogen thread has now dissappeared.
» It seems the trial’s starts has been delayed from fall 2010 to Feb 2011.
» Lets say… its a 4 months delay. not too much, but annoying anyways.

Spanish Dude doubtlessly thought “Fock!! WHERE should I post now the information, which I actually got from Iron Man’s mental illness, resp. from a “disappeared thread” (which can just be found from Jason007, Iron Man and other users, but not by Spanish Dude) ? Fock!! And I can’t post it in a new thread, because the related (but claimed by me disappeared) thread already exists at the top of the forum index …” Spanish Dude thought.

To make things straight:

Just 2 hours later, from the point where Spanish Dude bashed and instructed “friendly” Jason007 (scroll up) to start a new thread (because Histogen topics has nothing to do with “Iron Man’s mental illness”) he himself did absolutely the same, and posted “his” Histogen information (which in the meantime he found in the “disappeard Histogen thread” at the top of the forum index ) in “Iron Man’s mental illness thread” here – the only place, where Spanish Dude (in his the desperation) could post it. :smiley:

All in all, just these FACTS above confirm (I know, there is no need for HS readers to confirm the following, but anyway) Iron Man’s claim #1:

» “Spanish Dude is an idiot”, Iron Man said.

I could tell you (and prove) far more about this joker, idiot, psycho, troll and BS talker named Spanish Dude, but I just have seen Leeroy Jenkins’ posted pic, and therefore I think there is no need for that anymore …

» This here is for Spanish Dude and MAtigol :slight_smile:
» [/img]

This proofs one thing, Spanish Dude is shizophrenic in a really bad kind of way.

@ Iron Man : Hey dont be bothered by them, there were only three people who “agreed” with them and they both are included :wink:

BTW i could say Spanish Due and Matigol are one person because both are whiny kids and open some really stupid threads about other users, what did they expect?

That everybody will give them a rimshot? :wink:

One of them is 40 years old and believes in the whole crap about conspiracy theories and the other one stalked women from hm research facilities and harasses them like some of those 80s horror movie maniacs.

Whats next Spanish Dude, you pull a Stephen King Misery one on Gail N. from Histogen? Like tie her on a bed and dont let her get away until she can give you a full head of hair in a minute.

You are an sociopathic molester. You talk crap about “Pioneers” like GHO, stalk some girls Twitter Account, harrass the sister of an researcher, use informations gathered from other users and claim they are yours, start threads about one person in a HM sub forum,use informations from more then 15 years ago to underline some of your really retarded statements ( i dont care what hitzig did in the 90s, all iam interested is what he is doing RIGHT NOW IN THE EFFIN YEAR 2010)

You are the Uwe Boll of hairsite (if you dont know who this guy is try google and wikipedia)

All you bald bitches need to go out and get laid.

» All you bald bitches need to go out and get laid.

» » Man, Hanging you are such a punk ass little bitch! By the way, don’t
» you
» » know that every sentence starts with a CAPITOL letter? Also, you have
» » comma splices in your statement here. Check your grammar bitch!
»

» Looks like I’m a bitch too because I spelled CAPITAL incorrectly. LOL
»
» Oh well, I still hate you Hanging you little nit-picking bitch.

» What’s wrong with picking your nose? You can get a nice meal out of it
» sometimes. :hungry: LOL
»
» Oh, and by the way, you still are not capatilizing the first word of your
» sentences. :wink:

Source: http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-37118-page-0-category-0-order-last_answer.html

… the nose picking bitch and grammar expert Scalpy from Los Angeles said.

@Scalpy, you shouldn’t eat too much of your material findings in your nose, because maybe this could lead to massive hair loss!! :expressionless:

» Hi Spanish Dude - I’m the fellow (TE) who posted on Follica that Histogen was now being funded by investors from Singapore - (with my knowledge being a very qualified secondary source) - I was also attacked by this ‘iron man’ - he seems very angry - as well as suffering from low self-esteem. I wish him well, however, with his condition.

We all know Iron_Man is a psychopath that has little logic in his mind, he
» just searches loads of links and he misuses them to advertise all kind of
» dubious doctors.
»
» Whenever he is proved wrong, he answers with more nonsensic links he has
» not even read, and when he finally is not able to debate anymore, he
» resorts to insults.
»
» Well, now he has reached a new level of madness. He is posting falsehoods
» about me. And these falsehoods are very serious. Suppossedly I emailed
» Histogen’s Dr. Naughton to terrorize her, and I attacked Daphne Zohar on
» Tweeter.

»
» His message is not very clear, as usual, it looks sarcastic for a minute,
» but but at the end, he says that “he is able to prove all his claims about
» me”.
»
» As I said in this forum, I didn’t chat with Zohar anywhere. All I have to
» say I said it here on Hairsite. I have no Tweeter account.
» About Dr. Naughton, I emailed her about the pending Q&A session, and it
» was a polite email.
» Just for the record, as of today, I do believe in Histogen, but I don’t
» believe in Follica.
»
» This is what Iron_Man has just posted:
»
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-70128-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer.html
»
»
» QUOTE:
» >>>>>>
» Spanish Dude, is THIS the “collection of Red Flags”, what a guy named
» “Ken” said in the early 90s ?
»
» “Spanish Dude is an idiot”, Iron Man said.
» “Spanish Dude likes to emailing and terrorize hair researchers”,
» Iron Man said.
» “Spanish Dude bashed brutal the frightened woman Dr. Gail Naughton from
» Histogen Inc, because she couldn’t give him a full head of hair
”, Iron
» Man said.
» “Spanish Dude attacked Daphne Zohar from Follica Inc on Twitter,
» because she couldn’t give him a full head of hair too
, and she has
» stolen with just a quote his full-head-of-hair-dreams”, Iron Man said.
» "Spanish Dude … [endless list of red flags]
»
» Anyway, Iron Man is able to PROVE all his claims about
» Spanish Dude
- Ken didn’t.
» <<<<<<<<

» » Hi Spanish Dude - I’m the fellow (TE) who posted on Follica that Histogen
» was now being funded by investors from Singapore - (with my knowledge being
» a very qualified secondary source) - I was also attacked by this ‘iron man’
» - he seems very angry - as well as suffering from low self-esteem. I wish
» him well, however, with his condition.
»

Hmmm, because there was lots of logic involved in your post ? :smiley:

» » Hi Spanish Dude - I’m the fellow (TE) who posted on Follica that Histogen
» was now being funded by investors from Singapore - (with my knowledge being
» a very qualified secondary source) - I was also attacked by this ‘iron man’
» - he seems very angry - as well as suffering from low self-esteem. I wish
» him well, however, with his condition.

Thanks TE for your input!
I gave credibility to your info, because it makes no sense that someone invents such kind of lie.
Anyway, in this crazy world of Hairloss, everything is possible.
Yes, Iron_Man has very rough manners. All his kindness is reserved exclusively to Gho, Hitzig and Cooley. :slight_smile: