Iron_Man\'s mental illness reaches unthinkable levels

We all know Iron_Man is a psychopath that has little logic in his mind, he just searches loads of links and he misuses them to advertise all kind of dubious doctors.

Whenever he is proved wrong, he answers with more nonsensic links he has not even read, and when he finally is not able to debate anymore, he resorts to insults.

Well, now he has reached a new level of madness. He is posting falsehoods about me. And these falsehoods are very serious. Suppossedly I emailed Histogen’s Dr. Naughton to terrorize her, and I attacked Daphne Zohar on Tweeter.

His message is not very clear, as usual, it looks sarcastic for a minute, but but at the end, he says that “he is able to prove all his claims about me”.

As I said in this forum, I didn’t chat with Zohar anywhere. All I have to say I said it here on Hairsite. I have no Tweeter account.
About Dr. Naughton, I emailed her about the pending Q&A session, and it was a polite email.
Just for the record, as of today, I do believe in Histogen, but I don’t believe in Follica.

This is what Iron_Man has just posted:

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-70128-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer.html

QUOTE:

Spanish Dude, is THIS the “collection of Red Flags”, what a guy named “Ken” said in the early 90s ?

“Spanish Dude is an idiot”, Iron Man said.
Spanish Dude likes to emailing and terrorize hair researchers”, Iron Man said.
Spanish Dude bashed brutal the frightened woman Dr. Gail Naughton from Histogen Inc, because she couldn’t give him a full head of hair”, Iron Man said.
Spanish Dude attacked Daphne Zohar from Follica Inc on Twitter, because she couldn’t give him a full head of hair too, and she has stolen with just a quote his full-head-of-hair-dreams”, Iron Man said.
"Spanish Dude … [endless list of red flags]

Anyway, Iron Man is able to PROVE all his claims about Spanish Dude[/b] - Ken didn’t.
<<<<<<<<

Do you all know that Histogen had put their timeline back by 8 months?!

» Do you all know that Histogen had put their timeline back by 8 months?!

Do you mean the start of the trials this year? If you have new info, please post it in a new thread.

» Do you all know that Histogen had put their timeline back by 8 months?!

Where do you get your infos?

» » Do you all know that Histogen had put their timeline back by 8 months?!
»
» Where do you get your infos?

The Histogen thread has now dissappeared.
It seems the trial’s starts has been delayed from fall 2010 to Feb 2011. Lets say… its a 4 months delay. not too much, but annoying anyways.

» » » Do you all know that Histogen had put their timeline back by 8
» months?!
» »
» » Where do you get your infos?
»
» The Histogen thread has now dissappeared.
» It seems the trial’s starts has been delayed from fall 2010 to Feb 2011.
» Lets say… its a 4 months delay. not too much, but annoying anyways.

“If you have new info, please post it in a new thread”, Spanisch Dude said an hour ago. :smiley:

I have to agree with everything SpanishDude said.

» I have to agree with everything SpanishDude said.

But nobody asked you

» » I have to agree with everything SpanishDude said.
»
» But nobody asked you

It was not an answer to a question!!!

It was a statement!!!Bloody moron

» » » I have to agree with everything SpanishDude said.
» »
» » But nobody asked you
»
» It was not an answer to a question!!!
»
» It was a statement!!!Bloody moron

And nobody aksed for his statement Hurensohn:-D

» I have to agree with everything SpanishDude said.

I also agree with SpanishDude.
For some reason, most people with defective brains think they are some kind of genius or something.

Poor fellow.

» About Dr. Naughton, I emailed her about the pending Q&A session, and
» it was a polite email.

Really ?

» This was in a videoclip, last year.
»
» After this video, I bashed Dr. Naughton heavily … ( ← :surprised: )
Source: http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-66047.html#p66091

So who is the psychopath and BIGGEST liar here - eh ? :wink:

But this has just been prove #1

» » » » I have to agree with everything SpanishDude said.
» » »
» » » But nobody asked you
» »
» » It was not an answer to a question!!!
» »
» » It was a statement!!!Bloody moron
»
» And nobody aksed for his statement. Kind regards Leeroy Jenkins-Hurensohn:-D

Your lack of complementary closes is a concern! :smiley:
BTW: I thought your family name is only “Jenkins”? Do You have german roots?

» » » » » I have to agree with everything SpanishDude said.
» » » »
» » » » But nobody asked you
» » »
» » » It was not an answer to a question!!!
» » »
» » » It was a statement!!!Bloody moron
» »
» » And nobody aksed for his statement. Kind regards Leeroy
» Jenkins-Hurensohn:-D
»
»
»
» Your lack of complementary closes is a concern! :smiley:
» BTW: I thought your family name is only “Jenkins”? Do You have german
» roots?

Go back to the german Bord and speak abput your conspiracy theories, they are so funny and stupid ^^

» Go back to the german Bord and speak abput your conspiracy theories, they
» are so funny and stupid ^^

Do us all a favor and stop breathing our precious air or go back to your cave where came from where you and your tribe can mess around with each other.

» » Go back to the german Bord and speak abput your conspiracy theories,
» they
» » are so funny and stupid ^^
»
»
» Do us all a favor and stop breathing our precious air or go back to your
» cave where came from where you and your tribe can mess around with each
» other.

Only if you kill your family and yourself to spare the world from your gene pool :slight_smile:

But honestly you are a psycho, i read some of your postings on german boards and it seems you have been bought off by some FUT-Docs to destroy all evidence of HM and so.

You are really sick, i hope you will never get your full head of hair in your life time and so die alone as a bald psycho ALONE:-D

» But honestly you are a psycho, i read some of your postings on german
» boards and it seems you have been bought off by some FUT-Docs to destroy
» all evidence of HM and so.

You proved yourself wrong!!!
LOOOOOL Nobody believes that you can read a word(except swear words) in german.
You`re way too dumb to piss a hole in the snow!!! :smiley:

»
» You are really sick, i hope you will never get your full head of hair in
» your life time and so die alone as a bald psycho ALONE:-D

From therapeutical view the impression was created, that you are already a lonesome, balding and poor psycho guy which, who is very afraid of dying this way.
Please look for therapeutical help!!! It`s not all over!!!

Take another look at the poor amateur headline pictures of the “Hitzig Homepage”, sleep one night and then tell me if you still think that all people, which doesn`t believe that this is the cure, are morons.

» » But honestly you are a psycho, i read some of your postings on german
» » boards and it seems you have been bought off by some FUT-Docs to
» destroy
» » all evidence of HM and so.
»
» You proved yourself wrong!!!
» LOOOOOL Nobody believes that you can read a word(except swear words) in
» german.
» Youre way too dumb to piss a hole in the snow!!!! :-D » » » » » You are really sick, i hope you will never get your full head of hair » in » » your life time and so die alone as a bald psycho ALONE:-D » » From therapeutical view the impression was created, that you are already a » lonesome, balding and poor psycho guy which, who is very afraid of dying » this way. » Please look for therapeutical help!!! Its not all over!!!
»
»
» Take another look at the poor amateur headline pictures of the “Hitzig
» Homepage”, sleep one night and then tell me if you still think that all
» people, which doesn`t believe that this is the cure, are morons.

I know only one thing

Du bist den weniger wert als der Dreck unter Fingernägeln und ich würde dir nicht mal in die Fresse pissen, wenn deine Zunge am brennen wäre.

Du bist minderwertig, hast es nötig in Foren rumzutrollen ohne jemals etwas sinnvolles gepostet zu haben.

Du bist zu arm dir eine HT in der Türkei zu leisten, siehst hinter allem eine lächerliche Verschwörung.

Mir ist es ehrlich gesagt latte egal was du denkst bzw was du nicht denkst, denn du hast noch nie in deinem armseligen gemobbten Leben etwas sinnvolles geleistet.

Alleine die Tatsache dass du grundsätzlich immer schreiben musst “Schliess nicht von dir auf mich” lässt schon darauf schliessen dass du ein minderwertiger Mensch bist, der die Luft zum atmen nicht wert ist.

Du bist dass was ich gerne “Inspiration zur Geburtenkontrolle” nennen würde.

Ich frage mich warum sich deine Mutter nicht selber getötet hat, als sie sah was für eine abstossend wiederwärtige Kreatur aus ihre Fotze gekrochen kam.

So please admins from hairsicte.com please ban this real life troll

» So who is the psychopath and BIGGEST liar here - eh ? :wink:

Oviously, YOU are.

You are so shallow, so terribly shallow Iron_Man.
You reach conclusions too quick, without barely having performed your research.
I have told you many times: you search plenty of information, but you are not able to assimilate it.

Okay, about my bashing to Dr. Naughton, and my emails.

1. Between Jul and Sept-2009: I exchanged emails with Eileen Naughton (not Dr. Naughton as I thought back then). These were totally polite, see below copies of my emails to her.
  2. 19-Nov 2009, Dr. Naughton, on a video interview, speculates about “2013 travels to Asia for full heads of hair”, and thus, I got annoyed, and YES, I bashed her, but I did it here at Hairsite, not by email, look below.
    WHY YOU ASSUMED THAT I BASHED HER BY EMAIL? WHY YOU EQUATED “BASHING” WITH “TERRORIZING”?

HERE ARE MY EMAILS TO DR. NAUGHTON (rather, to Eileen Naughton). THEY WERE COMPLETELY POLITE:
My emails to Eileen Naughton (funnily, I thought I was emailing Dr. Naughton, but later I was told that Eileen was in fact Dr. Naughton’s daughter):

EMAIL #1:

lunes, 27 de julio de 2009 22:15

Hello Dr. Naughton:
I am SpanishDude at Hairsite forums.
I have read the information derived from the ISHRS meting last Saturday, about HSC (ie. Regenica).
I have 3 questions for you. if you were so kind to help me clarify these things…:

1. Is it true that Regenica is just a single injection in the whole scalp? And this injection is not repeated along the 5-month trial? I am so amazed about this,
    that I need to confirm.
    2a.Histogen’s website says that “perturbation” did not enhance the results seen with HSC. Does that mean that none of the 3 perturbation methods used in
    conjunction with Regenica showed any benefit? In other words, the injection is the only thing that works?
    2b. Basically, what are these perturbation methods? Dermabrasion?
  2. We were hoping to see data at the 22-weeks timepoint, but apparently, Dr. Ziering only showed data at 12 weeks at the ISHRS. This data was already available months ago,
    so no new data was revealed. Can you tell us something about the data at 22 weeks?
    This is all for now.
    I am posting at Hairsite HM forum, so its possible that I post about your reply in this forum. If you don’t want me to post something about your reply, please specify so.
    Thank you.
    Best regards
    Spanish Dude

EMAIL #2:
martes, 28 de julio de 2009 11:56

Thanks for your fast reply Dr. Naughton !!
I will wait for your definitive answer.
Best regards
Spanish Dude

EMAIL #3:
sábado, 12 de septiembre de 2009 21:23

Hello Eileen:
Have you submitted the answers to Hairsite?
It seems that you have, but their publication is being delayed by Hairsite.
please confirm.
regards
SD

EMAIL #4: (I got no reply to my #3, so I insisted)
jueves, 17 de septiembre de 2009 18:30

Hello Eileen:
Have you submitted the answers to Hairsite?
They haven’t been published yet. Do you know the cause of the delay?
regards
SD

EMAIL #5:
viernes, 18 de septiembre de 2009 14:47

Hello Eileen:
Thanks for your reply.
Do you feel that Hairsite is, somewhow, letting you down?
I mean, how is it possible, that, after 1.5 months he has not yet sent you the questions?
I don’t believe he is very busy. He has plenty of time when it comes to delete messages that he doesn’t like in the forum.
And all this time he has been very obscure about the true nature of the delay.
Yesterday, I posted at Hairsite about the Q&A. I offered to compile myself the questions and send them to you. But then, he deleted the thread.
Hairsite is very tricky. For example, its not possible to post, in the forum, links to other hair sites.
That is why I ask you about this. If you wish to tell me something about how do you feel Haisite is treating you.
regards-SD

As I received no conclusive answer to my question, I didn’t insist on the subject, and I didn’t send any more emails to Eileen.

2 MONTHS LATER, I BASHED DR. NAUGHTON, IN HAIRSITE, NOT VIA EMAIL!!!:

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-60318.html

It seems Dr. Naughton has not learned the lesson from previous failures. (Hair Loss Research & Clinical Trials)

posted by Spanish Dude, 20.11.2009, 11:06
(edited by Spanish Dude on 20.11.2009, 11:15)

She is claiming victory even before the match has started.
Very irresponsable or a plain charlatan.
Lets wait for ARI’s phase II trial. Should be completed by the end of the year.
In the meantime, we will have fun with Dr. Naughton exagerations.

Oh, still waiting for the promised Q&A… … …

edit: I have just seen the video. Now I am even more pessimistic.

5 MONTHS LATER, I SAID THAT MAYBE I WAS UNFAIR TO DR: NAUGHTON:

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-66091-page-0-category-0-order-last_answer.html

Dr. Naughton said launch is possible in 2013 in Asia (Hair Loss Research & Clinical Trials)

posted by Spanish Dude, 13.04.2010, 17:38

Dr. Naughton said launch is possible in 2013 in Asia.
they planned to do a combined 2+3 trial in Asia, and launch afterwards in Asia.
In fact, she talked about “flying to Asia for a full head of hair in 2013”.
This was in a videoclip, last year.

After this video, I bashed Dr. Naughton heavily because I thought she was hyping, but now, this 1-year data, changes everything. Maybe she was being realistic after all.

That’s all, folks. NO TERRORIZING EMAILS TO NAUGHTON, (the accusation of Iron_Man against me).

I am with Matigol.

Leeroy, why did you provoke Ike43?

Leeroy, why are you doing this? With your attitude, you are not helping HM to come true. Most probably you are helping a bunch of charlatan doctors.
Think simply: for many centuries, many people have claimed to solve baldness, but as of today, we find that baldness is not cured yet. So clearly those who claim to have solved baldness, unless they present hard evidence, they should be treated by default as charlatans. Yes, extraordinary claims, require extraordinary evidence, thats the classic quote we should use as rule n.1 in this forum.