Interview with Stemson CEO Geoff Hamilton

The interview only scratches the surface, I wish they would talk more about their plans for human trials and what kind of regrowth we can anticipate, does it require maintenance and whether it works on people who are bald bald.

this article was from 2019, i would like to know what have they done or accomplished since then.

Depends on what you mean by “bald bald”. No donor follicles? Then it won’t work, unless they can do allografts (implanting follicles created from another person in the patient’s scalp).

Seems like they have a way to go. The big breakthrough hasn’t happened yet.

Like a norwood 5 or 6. People who used to have hair but now bald because of male pattern baldness. The reason I asked is because I read it somewhere that says our follicles never die or disappear even if we have gone bald, our follicles still exist, just miniaturized under the scalp.

Basically I wanted to know if their treatment is effective for norwood 5 or norwood 6 or is it only effective for people with early signs of hair loss.

If the person is very bald but still has viable hair follicles in the donor areas, then it should work for them.