Intercytex

When are they supposed to be releasing the the phase2 results?
I heard in September?

Don’t count on it.

Well, this is “speculation”, so this post may get deleted. :stuck_out_tongue: Sorry Hairsite, but that was a lame excuse.

Anyway, all of this information is available on their site. Here is a summary:

1. Phase 2 started last September. They said it would take a year.
  2. They have statements that say they will post interim results in September. However, the statement doesn’t say which product.

So, since it will be a year in September, and they are providing interim results in September, we can make an educated guess here and say they will most likely provide some information in September on ICX-TRC. Agree?

» Anyway, all of this information is available on their site. Here is a
» summary:
»
» 1. Phase 2 started last September. They said it would take a year.
» 2. They have statements that say they will post interim results in
» September. However, the statement doesn’t say which product.
»
» So, since it will be a year in September, and they are providing interim
» results in September, we can make an educated guess here and say they will
» most likely provide some information in September on ICX-TRC. Agree?

All we can do is hope but they are under no obligation to disclose any info in Sept.History has shown that they are very,very reserved to the point of being vague when it comes to releasing info.
I wish I could cryogenically freeze myself until hm is released.I now the process costs a fortune & there isn’t a shred of evidence to prove that you can be brought back but I really wish it was an option.

Intercytex is going to go very slow with releasing info… and that is okay with me b/c that is to our advantage. Paul Kemp is no idiot, and he knows curing baldness would be a boon for not just the hair industry but for regenerative therapy as a whole. And he’s smart enough to know that NOTHING can go wrong otherwise investors will flee and the company will be in a downward course without its flagship product (despite other promising products). So I think they’re going to push it back as far as possible… probably late fall…

» All we can do is hope but they are under no obligation to disclose any
» info in Sept.History has shown that they are very,very reserved to the
» point of being vague when it comes to releasing info.
» I wish I could cryogenically freeze myself until hm is released.I now the
» process costs a fortune & there isn’t a shred of evidence to prove that
» you can be brought back but I really wish it was an option.

» All we can do is hope but they are under no obligation to disclose any
» info in Sept.

They provided information in March according to their timeline. I’m sure they will in September. This is investor information. If you tell your investors you will provide info at a certain date, and then you don’t, your investors will bail. This is not a wise business practice.

http://www.intercytex.com/icx/investors/events/