Intercytex Preliminary Results Should Be Close

Intercytex has stated that preliminary results for ICX-TRC should be available within the first half of this year, well its May, June is the middle of 2007, and the results should be close. And in reality this should be the silver bullet we’ve all been waiting for.

Try anything you want, transplants, body hair, whatever, absolutely none of it looks real or anything resembling natural. I get a little sick of all these half baked procedures out there. We’ll pull out you chest hair stick in on your head and send you on your way. Hey everyone wake up, that f*ing stupid. Also I’m a little sick of the stpuid concerns people post about, oh can i wear a hat in the airport, how much scarring will a transplant give me, will a topical work. Look all you are the reason bald people are targets of ridicule. Why in the world would you care if someone you’ve never met and will never see again sees you in an airport, hey if they slice your head open and yank out a strip of skin, youre gonna have a scar, nothing topical will ever work. God, man get some balls, youre men act like. I lost my hair, but I dont freakin cry, I just hit the gym harder, check the diet, and make sure the 6 pack is poppin.

Anyway now that thats out of the way, I truely believe ICX-TRC will work for 1 critical reason. Its not moving 1 hair from one place to another, its using cells to induce hair production, which will eliminate all the concerns we have, ie direction, color, thickness. Lets just all stay on the ball and in Intercytex’s Ear, and within 2 years we wont need this site. let me get an amen!

“let me get a amen”
…wave that Bible Reverund
*(and fuckk all the hot chicks in the choir too):smiley:

Im very excited and hope ICX will let people know of their best, worst, and mean result of this first real experiment aimed at growing a buncha’ hair.

» And in reality this should be the silver bullet we’ve all been waiting for.

» within 2 years we wont need this site.

• That might be wishful thinking. It’s very unlikely that 2 years from now there will be a procedure that allows you to grow back all your hair. Personally, I don’t think HM will be on the market any time soon, and even if there is a product out by 2009, it will almost certainly not be perfect. I mean: Come on! They’ve been trying to find the cure for centuries, and even if they manage to grow some hair in two years it won’t be the “silver bullet”. If you expect the first generation of this treatment to give you a full head of hair you will almost certainly be disappointed. (Maybe ten years from now, but not two.)

» Intercytex has stated that preliminary results for ICX-TRC should be
» available within the first half of this year, well its May, June is the
» middle of 2007, and the results should be close. And in reality this
» should be the silver bullet we’ve all been waiting for.
»
» Try anything you want, transplants, body hair, whatever, absolutely none
» of it looks real or anything resembling natural. I get a little sick of
» all these half baked procedures out there. We’ll pull out you chest hair
» stick in on your head and send you on your way. Hey everyone wake up, that
» f*ing stupid. Also I’m a little sick of the stpuid concerns people post
» about, oh can i wear a hat in the airport, how much scarring will a
» transplant give me, will a topical work. Look all you are the reason bald
» people are targets of ridicule. Why in the world would you care if someone
» you’ve never met and will never see again sees you in an airport, hey if
» they slice your head open and yank out a strip of skin, youre gonna have a
» scar, nothing topical will ever work. God, man get some balls, youre men
» act like. I lost my hair, but I dont freakin cry, I just hit the gym
» harder, check the diet, and make sure the 6 pack is poppin.
»
» Anyway now that thats out of the way, I truely believe ICX-TRC will work
» for 1 critical reason. Its not moving 1 hair from one place to another,
» its using cells to induce hair production, which will eliminate all the
» concerns we have, ie direction, color, thickness. Lets just all stay on
» the ball and in Intercytex’s Ear, and within 2 years we wont need this
» site. let me get an amen!

i agree, but i hate that ICX is our only hope. no other company is even working on HM seriously.

we will probably need HT’s when HM comes out at first because it probably wont work consistantly but i guess we’ll find that out after the trials.

» » And in reality this should be the silver bullet we’ve all been waiting
» for.
»
» » within 2 years we wont need this site.
»
»
» - That might be wishful thinking. It’s very unlikely that 2 years from now
» there will be a procedure that allows you to grow back all your hair.
» Personally, I don’t think HM will be on the market any time soon, and even
» if there is a product out by 2009, it will almost certainly not be perfect.
» I mean: Come on! They’ve been trying to find the cure for centuries, and
» even if they manage to grow some hair in two years it won’t be the “silver
» bullet”. If you expect the first generation of this treatment to give you a
» full head of hair you will almost certainly be disappointed. (Maybe ten
» years from now, but not two.)

yeah, and I’d be quite surprised if we found some really big news in the AGM this month. I personaly do not expect the preliminary results before september 07

Well, I hope you are right. But ICX has to be effective otherwise it is just another way for the big companies to empty our bank accounts. Think about this, what if ICX is just marginally effective like a topical Rogaine? Rogaine is not moving 1 hair from one place to another, it does not involve concerns we have, such as hair direction, color, thickness too, but what good is that? I don’t care whether they use cells or peanut oil to produce hair, it has to be effective. If all we get is peach fuzz, it’s another scam in my opinion.

» Well, I hope you are right. But ICX has to be effective otherwise it is
» just another way for the big companies to empty our bank accounts. Think
» about this, what if ICX is just marginally effective like a topical
» Rogaine? Rogaine is not moving 1 hair from one place to another, it does
» not involve concerns we have, such as hair direction, color, thickness
» too, but what good is that? I don’t care whether they use cells or
» peanut oil to produce hair, it has to be effective. If all we get is peach
» fuzz, it’s another scam in my opinion.

rogaine is not a scam. its just a product. period. and if you dont like it why buy it or even talk about it?

for me it works good.

and to the first poster. dont tell us to act like men if you think about plastic surgery which hair multiplication surely is.

I hope we hear something from ICX in 2007 about the trials but i doubt it.
It will probably be in 2008 and also probably not much detail.

ICX please prove me wrong in both accounts.