Intercytex is done

Everybody knows all HM research has a high failure rate, duh!!
It should be clear by now that I’m not interested in earning web-cred by stating the obvious; I’ll leave that others.

» I think you mean go out on a limb Rev,
»
» the point is faith is one thing, the people at Jonestown had faith that
» they were going to be living in a Utopia, but that “faith” was misplaced
» wasnt it? They were being led by a madman, a pied piper of Death, Jim
» Jones.
»
» So faith, without logical thought, to assess whether the piper you are
» following is indeed worth following, is an insane and absurd folly.
»
» The point is ICX is bogus, they were delisted by the NYSE because of that
» fact, even investors who will put money in anything, dont have enough
» 'faith"
»
» Your blind devotions to all these companies is starting to make you look
» foolish, and ignorant. Your desperate hope to find a cure is obvious. Open
» your eyes, wake up and smell the coffee. HM is a pipe dream at this point
» in time.

» » » You, as a troll, are very intelligent, because you come here to defend
» » » things that you know are false.
» »
» » I’m not the one spreading malicious rumors about histogen (you know…
» » about the hair falling out after 5 months). In fact, I bet if were to
» check
» » your previous posts I’d find plenty of misinformation there too.
»
» Both of you are experts at spreading misinformation. Intercytex needs
» money, it doesn’t necessarily mean that ICX failed, you all assume that
» there are always $$$ billions readily available to fund these trials, it
» looks like they don’t have enough money to fund the trials to completion so
» how can anyone conclude one way or another?

You are wrong. ICX FAILED. They had plenty of money for ICX-PRO (the skin miracle). They finished Phase III trials, and they failed. That is why they went down the sink.
ICX-TRC is even worse than ICX-PRO. That is why ICX allocated all the money for PRO instead of TRC. They had faith in PRO, not TRC. PRO failed==>> just forget about TRC.

» » You, as a troll, are very intelligent, because you come here to defend
» » things that you know are false.
»
» I’m not the one spreading malicious rumors about histogen (you know…
» about the hair falling out after 5 months).

LOL, you never rest. Okay, once again:
COPY:
Do you like pointless discussions, rev?
Dr. Ziering Interview at the Bald Truth Show:
min 17:55: “at 5 months we saw a little bit of a drop off”
In my collins dictionary, drop-off means “reduction”.

In fact, I bet if were to check
» your previous posts I’d find plenty of misinformation there too.

Sure, I am not perfect. But one thing is to make mistakes unintentionally, and other thing is to troll as you do.
My biggest mistake was to believe in ICX for several years. In fact, I said several times, that Paul Kemp was “The One”. Oviously, I was wrong. :frowning:

» » He wasn’t actually calling ICX & Acell cheaters. He mean that portion
» of
» » the sentence to be part of his description of those complaining about
» Acell
» » & ICX.
»
» Yes, cal, I know what he meant. He meant that those who attack ICX, Acell,
» Follica, are cheaters. And that is absurd. So far, the “Negative Thinkers”
» are the truthful ones.

No, actually you dont know whay i meant. And you dont know whay cal meant either. Perhaps i didnt syntax my phrase correctly. English is not my first language.

I was talking about people who claim that companies like Intercytex are cheating. I wanted to write sc@mers but hairsite software didnt let me. These people in my opinion are trolls and nothing more. There is a difference between being negative and being ridiculus.

I believe that the problem with ICX is that they tried to develop a lot of products at the same time… so there´s no money to finish the programs…
I don´t think that ICX TRC is a non work technology. It´s just an undeveloped technology…

» » Both of you are experts at spreading misinformation. Intercytex
» needs
» » money, it doesn’t necessarily mean that ICX failed, you all assume that
» » there are always $$$ billions readily available to fund these trials,
» it
» » looks like they don’t have enough money to fund the trials to completion
» so
» » how can anyone conclude one way or another?
»
» Where’s your proof I spread misinformation?
» If you ask me I think you’re just mad at my previous Armani comments.
»
» oh, and BTW, last time you asked me for proof in that regard, hairsite
» deleted my posts (with the proof), and banned me. So… there’s only so
» much proof one can give within the confines of this site.

you sound very weak for being rev are you sure you are him?

» you sound very weak for being rev are you sure you are him?
I’m HanginInThere.

» » you sound very weak for being rev are you sure you are him?
» I’m HanginInThere.

Ha dream on

you are just the board whipping boy

» » » you sound very weak for being rev are you sure you are him?
» » I’m HanginInThere.
»
» Ha dream on
» you are just the board whipping boy

I’m not interested.

Ever since ICX pseudo-released their phase two results (remember that guys? 10% to 103% increases in hairs in certain areas), I think all of us who were “thinking” knew something was bad-wrong with ICX.

ICX didn’t even tell us if they were shooting up entirely bald areas, or long-bald areas up front. They didn’t tell us squat. They didn’t give us any pictures to look at. The phase one trial (6 guys) seen a few men increase hair counts in small areas that were “thinning” but not entirely bald. The problem with this is simple…the treatment may have re-awakened some hairs that were resting, but still could be viable, just like using both finasteride and minoxidil (and nizoral) probably would have done to them. We dont know if ICX -MADE-any authentic NEW hairs or not. They probably didn’t. I imagine ICX’s method would have been about as hit-or-miss as PRP (platlet injections) would have been. IT might have steroided up some hairs and given them a slightly more anti-androgenic proclivity, but I doubt it made any new hair.

Aderans wants to form biodegradable tissue scaffolds and implant them into the skin so their stem cell cultured cells can mature into NEW follicles. They have also looked at the option of trying to grow hairs outside the body for implantation later. I think they’d try the former before the latter.

Follica, in my opinion, is the best bet to be able to grow -new- hair at least back in the donor area. I dont know, and neither does anyone, if the hair grown up front via follica could be androgen-resistant. I doubt it will be, but we do have a picture of a man on getfitinib (the second main drug follica will probably use) who had brand new hair on long-bald frontal scalp, so we know the potential is there.

Histogen is going to give it a go also.

Those are your three remaining possibilities. I doubt anyone else is going to even come into this market at this point given the global economic climate at this time right now. I’d be cheering on those companies if I were you. I haven’t heard anything from Shishedo or that Indian stem cell start up in years.

Right now this board basically consists of waiting for formal trial starts (Aderans, follica) and their press-releases of results. If they release psuedo results with no photos…then they probably dont have a protocol that works very well.

As cal said, get on with your life. If a real hair-multiplication method comes down the pike, its going to be a few years down the line anyway.

» » » you sound very weak for being rev are you sure you are him?
» » I’m HanginInThere.
»
» Ha dream on
»
» you are just the board whipping boy

rev is fast losing any sliver of credibility he may once have had here. very sad.

» » » » you sound very weak for being rev are you sure you are him?
» » » I’m HanginInThere.
» »
» » Ha dream on
» »
» » you are just the board whipping boy
»
» rev is fast losing any sliver of credibility he may once have had here.
» very sad.

rev comes here to post about new research and trials, that’s what this section of the forum is for. You on the other hand only seem interested in promoting transplants, so i don’t think you’re in any position to lecture people about credibility.