Intercytex is done

Hi guys… I used to read this forum a lot but now i´m registred so this is my first post here
Intercytex is completly broken… so i hope that some big industry buy their technology on hair growing and improve it
This is on their website:

Suspension of trading on AIM
2nd September 2009

Intercytex Group plc (LSE: ICX) (“Intercytex”) today announces temporary suspension of trading of its shares on AIM. As a result of the ongoing divestment process, the Company will not be in a position to release interim financial results before 30 September 2009, and will therefore be suspended from trading until such results are released.

The Company remains in advanced discussions with a number of parties to divest certain business assets, and will continue to update shareholders on both the progress of the strategic review and the potential timing of release of interim financial results.

Enquiries

For more information, contact:

Intercytex Group plc
Nick Higgins, Chief Executive Officer Tel: 0161 904 4500
Max Herrmann, Chief Financial Officer

Financial Dynamics
Jonathan Birt Tel: 0207 269 7205

Piper Jaffray Ltd
Will Carnwath Tel: 0203 142 8700

Intercytex’ shares trade on AIM, a market of the London Stock Exchange, under the ticker symbol ICX.L.

Additional information on the Company can be found at www.intercytex.com

Statements contained within this press release may contain forward-looking information or statements with respect to the financial condition, results of operations and business achievements/performance of Intercytex and certain of the plans and objectives of management of Intercytex with respect thereto. By their nature, forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to vary from those contained in the forward-looking statements. In some cases, you can identify such forward-looking statements by terminology such as ‘may’, ‘will’, ‘could’, ‘forecasts’, ‘expects’, ‘plans’, ‘anticipates’, ‘believes’, ‘estimates’, ‘predicts’, ‘potential’, ‘continue’ or similar expressions. A number of factors, including the satisfactory progress of research and development, could cause Intercytex’ actual financial condition, results of operations and business achievements/performance to differ materially from the estimates made or implied in such forward-looking statements and, accordingly, reliance should not be placed on such statements. Forward projections reflect management’s best estimates based on information available at the time of issue and are not a guarantee of future performance. Other than as required by applicable law, Intercytex does not undertake any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking information or statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this release. The term “Intercytex” refers to Intercytex Group plc and its subsidiary undertakings.

http://www.intercytex.com/icx/news/releases/2009/2009-09-02/

Who would be interested in a non working hair technology?

Well, at least we know we’ve been interpreting the tiny scraps of information about ICX-TRC and coming to the correct conclusions about the project for a long time.

» Well, at least we know we’ve been interpreting the tiny scraps of
» information about ICX-TRC and coming to the correct conclusions about the
» project for a long time.

Intercytex is officialy done but i will not go along with the pessimists of the forum who are ready to start screaming and cheering like little girls.

The technology of TRC and the clinical trials conducted by Intercytex are huge steps forward in the battle of hairloss. Scienctific knowledge doesnt go bankrupt. The information gathered from the trials and the breakthroughs on cell culturing will be used by another company. Eventually someone will get it right. This is how we progress in science since we first used stone curved tools and anyone who has trouble seeing how simple and clear that is, well, all i can say is that he is blinded by his panic for a cure right NOW.

This is adressed to people who go on rummbling nonsense about intercytex, acell or follica being cons and trying to cheat on innocent hair loss sufferers.

» This is adressed to people who go on rummbling nonsense about intercytex,
» acell or follica being cons and trying to cheat on innocent hair loss
» sufferers.

WHO IS CHEATING WHO?? :confused:
You must be out of your mind

He wasn’t actually calling ICX & Acell cheaters. He mean that portion of the sentence to be part of his description of those complaining about Acell & ICX.

ICX may have cheated us with expectations depending on who you believe knew what and when. But even if they did, it really does not make them unusual for the field of medical research. They didn’t take any of our money. We knew from the start that their operation was experimental.

I remain optimistic about HM but nobody should be putting their life on hold to wait for it.

» He wasn’t actually calling ICX & Acell cheaters. He mean that portion of
» the sentence to be part of his description of those complaining about Acell
» & ICX.

Yes, cal, I know what he meant. He meant that those who attack ICX, Acell, Follica, are cheaters. And that is absurd. So far, the “Negative Thinkers” are the truthful ones.

»
»
» ICX may have cheated us with expectations depending on who you believe
» knew what and when. But even if they did, it really does not make them
» unusual for the field of medical research. They didn’t take any of our
» money. We knew from the start that their operation was experimental.

I don’t mind if this behaviour is usual in the area of medical research. It deserves to be attacked anyways.

»
» I remain optimistic about HM but nobody should be putting their life on
» hold to wait for it.

» Well, at least we know we’ve been interpreting the tiny scraps of
» information about ICX-TRC and coming to the correct conclusions about the
» project for a long time.

posted by SPQR, 27.01.2008, 09:01

» in 2012 with new tissue grafts grown in a lab.
»
» ___
»
» People fear baldbaby.

»Maybe 2012 it’s late… in september 2008 ICX trc could be at the half study
»of the phase 2… with a probably release in 2010…

I never belivied in intercytex…
Ohhhhh I pray that in some years we don´t have this kind of frustation with follica…

» » He wasn’t actually calling ICX & Acell cheaters. He mean that portion
» of
» » the sentence to be part of his description of those complaining about
» Acell
» » & ICX.
»
» Yes, cal, I know what he meant. He meant that those who attack ICX, Acell,
» Follica, are cheaters. And that is absurd. So far, the “Negative Thinkers”
» are the truthful ones.

Being negative is easy; any simpleton can come out looking like a wise sage by arguing that side of the debate. Having a little faith takes effort, and it leaves little margin for error.

» » » He wasn’t actually calling ICX & Acell cheaters. He mean that portion
» » of
» » » the sentence to be part of his description of those complaining about
» » Acell
» » » & ICX.
» »
» » Yes, cal, I know what he meant. He meant that those who attack ICX,
» Acell,
» » Follica, are cheaters. And that is absurd. So far, the “Negative
» Thinkers”
» » are the truthful ones.
»
» Being negative is easy; any simpleton can come out looking like a wise
» sage by arguing that side of the debate. Having a little faith takes
» effort, and it leaves little margin for error.

sorry rev. My point of view is that ppl like you are childish and not grounded in reality at all.

Its not about being negative. If something will realisticaly be close to the market (within 5 years) I will acknowledge it.

Problem is that when we first read ICX news way more than 5 years ago. PPl like you predicted that baldness will be cured within a year or so. No matter that ppl like me kept saying its realisticaly impossible because trials take a decade, and most products fail during the trials. You kept repeating your wild predictions and some ppl here lost their grounding in reality completely so they started lieing. There were even guys who made up a friend who works with ICX … etc. All these ridiculous predictions and lies just because their faith made their ego think they can violate laws of this reality.

Basing decisions on faith makes you more or less likely to be wrong in the end. The only exception is if your faith is by some miraculous coincidence aligned with the reality and does not violate any known facts about how this process of inventing the cure works.

» » Well, at least we know we’ve been interpreting the tiny scraps of
» » information about ICX-TRC and coming to the correct conclusions about
» the
» » project for a long time.
»
» posted by SPQR, 27.01.2008, 09:01
»
»
» » in 2012 with new tissue grafts grown in a lab.
» »
» » ___
» »
» » People fear baldbaby.
»
» »Maybe 2012 it’s late… in september 2008 ICX trc could be at the half
» study
» »of the phase 2… with a probably release in 2010…
»
» I never belivied in intercytex…
» Ohhhhh I pray that in some years we don´t have this kind of frustation
» with follica…

there s little evidence to think the opposite atm. Follica is very far from the release atm. More than 5 years.

Well I wasn’t trying to be childish, I wasn’t referring to you exclusively, I wasn’t here 5 years ago, I sure as hell never said any product - ICX included - would be out within a year, and I never intended to use the word “faith” in a spiritual or blind context.

I’m really not sure how I can rephrase my original comment into something more bleak to suit your fancy, but lets just say that some folks thrive on regurgitating common knowledge as their own. They like to remind us most good ideas fail the first time around, everything weathers to dust eventually, darkness follows day, dogs hate cats, and that we’re all going to die along with everything we hold dear.

Other folks are willing to go out on a whim, express some original thought, and give someone or something the benefit of the doubt until actual facts prove them otherwise.

» sorry rev. My point of view is that ppl like you are childish and not
» grounded in reality at all.
»
» Its not about being negative. If something will realisticaly be close to
» the market (within 5 years) I will acknowledge it.
»
» Problem is that when we first read ICX news way more than 5 years ago. PPl
» like you predicted that baldness will be cured within a year or so. No
» matter that ppl like me kept saying its realisticaly impossible because
» trials take a decade, and most products fail during the trials. You kept
» repeating your wild predictions and some ppl here lost their grounding in
» reality completely so they started lieing. There were even guys who made up
» a friend who works with ICX … etc. All these ridiculous predictions and
» lies just because their faith made their ego think they can violate laws of
» this reality.
»
» Basing decisions on faith makes you more or less likely to be wrong in the
» end. The only exception is if your faith is by some miraculous coincidence
» aligned with the reality and does not violate any known facts about how
» this process of inventing the cure works.

there s little evidence to think the opposite atm. Follica is very far from the release atm. More than 5 years.

Wounding-based regrowth has shown more real-world functionality than anything ICX ever messed with. And the methods show all signs of being much less complex & less prone to problems.

I agree that Folica looks well beyond 5 years off, but I don’t think the comparisons are level with where ICX-TRC was 5 or 6 years ago.

For all we know, the TRC program may never have done anything more than produce some slight regrowth from the dermabrasion & needling involved in their method.

» Being negative is easy; any simpleton can come out looking like a wise
» sage by arguing that side of the debate. Having a little faith takes
» effort, and it leaves little margin for error.

You are a troll, and you know pretty well that this is false.
Being positive is the easy thing. You just have to believe all they tell you.
Being able to critizise, to confront what they say, when it doesn’t make sense, implies intelligence, and most of all…balls.

You, as a troll, are very intelligent, because you come here to defend things that you know are false.

» » » Well, at least we know we’ve been interpreting the tiny scraps of
» » » information about ICX-TRC and coming to the correct conclusions about
» » the
» » » project for a long time.
» »
» » posted by SPQR, 27.01.2008, 09:01
» »
» »
» » » in 2012 with new tissue grafts grown in a lab.
» » »
» » » ___
» » »
» » » People fear baldbaby.
» »
» » »Maybe 2012 it’s late… in september 2008 ICX trc could be at the half
» » study
» » »of the phase 2… with a probably release in 2010…
» »
» » I never belivied in intercytex…
» » Ohhhhh I pray that in some years we don´t have this kind of frustation
» » with follica…
»
» there s little evidence to think the opposite atm. Follica is very far
» from the release atm. More than 5 years.

hey debris… what is atm???

» You, as a troll, are very intelligent, because you come here to defend
» things that you know are false.

I’m not the one spreading malicious rumors about histogen (you know… about the hair falling out after 5 months). In fact, I bet if were to check your previous posts I’d find plenty of misinformation there too.

» » You, as a troll, are very intelligent, because you come here to defend
» » things that you know are false.
»
» I’m not the one spreading malicious rumors about histogen (you know…
» about the hair falling out after 5 months). In fact, I bet if were to check
» your previous posts I’d find plenty of misinformation there too.

Both of you are experts at spreading misinformation. Intercytex needs money, it doesn’t necessarily mean that ICX failed, you all assume that there are always $$$ billions readily available to fund these trials, it looks like they don’t have enough money to fund the trials to completion so how can anyone conclude one way or another?

» Both of you are experts at spreading misinformation. Intercytex needs
» money, it doesn’t necessarily mean that ICX failed, you all assume that
» there are always $$$ billions readily available to fund these trials, it
» looks like they don’t have enough money to fund the trials to completion so
» how can anyone conclude one way or another?

If ICX-TRC had grown jack sh*t during phase#2, then they could be selling the first commercial form of HM in history with maybe 3 more years of trialing.

And we’re not talking about “5 years away” 3 years, we’re talking about 3 REAL years. Like, HM is on the market and Obama’s first term isn’t over yet.

If this was the case, then do you really think ICX would have any problem getting partners in exchange for a long-term piece of that pie? They’d be fighting off investors with bodyguards.

» Well I wasn’t trying to be childish, I wasn’t referring to you exclusively,
» I wasn’t here 5 years ago, I sure as hell never said any product - ICX
» included - would be out within a year, and I never intended to use the word
» “faith” in a spiritual or blind context.
»
» I’m really not sure how I can rephrase my original comment into something
» more bleak to suit your fancy, but lets just say that some folks thrive on
» regurgitating common knowledge as their own. They like to remind us most
» good ideas fail the first time around, everything weathers to dust
» eventually, darkness follows day, dogs hate cats, and that we’re all going
» to die along with everything we hold dear.
»
» Other folks are willing to go out on a whim, express some original
» thought, and give someone or something the benefit of the doubt until
» actual facts prove them otherwise.
»
»
» » sorry rev. My point of view is that ppl like you are childish and not
» » grounded in reality at all.
» »
» » Its not about being negative. If something will realisticaly be close
» to
» » the market (within 5 years) I will acknowledge it.
» »
» » Problem is that when we first read ICX news way more than 5 years ago.
» PPl
» » like you predicted that baldness will be cured within a year or so. No
» » matter that ppl like me kept saying its realisticaly impossible because
» » trials take a decade, and most products fail during the trials. You
» kept
» » repeating your wild predictions and some ppl here lost their grounding
» in
» » reality completely so they started lieing. There were even guys who made
» up
» » a friend who works with ICX … etc. All these ridiculous predictions
» and
» » lies just because their faith made their ego think they can violate laws
» of
» » this reality.
» »
» » Basing decisions on faith makes you more or less likely to be wrong in
» the
» » end. The only exception is if your faith is by some miraculous
» coincidence
» » aligned with the reality and does not violate any known facts about how
» » this process of inventing the cure works.

I think you mean go out on a limb Rev,

the point is faith is one thing, the people at Jonestown had faith that they were going to be living in a Utopia, but that “faith” was misplaced wasnt it? They were being led by a madman, a pied piper of Death, Jim Jones.

So faith, without logical thought, to assess whether the piper you are following is indeed worth following, is an insane and absurd folly.

The point is ICX is bogus, they were delisted by the NYSE because of that fact, even investors who will put money in anything, dont have enough 'faith"

Your blind devotions to all these companies is starting to make you look foolish, and ignorant. Your desperate hope to find a cure is obvious. Open your eyes, wake up and smell the coffee. HM is a pipe dream at this point in time.

» Both of you are experts at spreading misinformation. Intercytex needs
» money, it doesn’t necessarily mean that ICX failed, you all assume that
» there are always $$$ billions readily available to fund these trials, it
» looks like they don’t have enough money to fund the trials to completion so
» how can anyone conclude one way or another?

Where’s your proof I spread misinformation?
If you ask me I think you’re just mad at my previous Armani comments.

oh, and BTW, last time you asked me for proof in that regard, hairsite deleted my posts (with the proof), and banned me. So… there’s only so much proof one can give within the confines of this site.