In reference to Gho

» » Why the obsession with Gho anyway?
»
» Why the obsession with e.g. Madonna?
»
» Do you really think these guys are paid?

Propably not but they sure are not objective they are on the other hand obsessive and sometimes their obsession needs medical care.

» » I was a quiet skeptic before but this makes things a bit more
» interesting,
» » I probably missed this or forgot about this a while back:
» »
» » http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20388024
» »
» » Full Article:
» »
» http://www.hasci.com/uploads/downloads/dad01225-0ceb-4a30-90c4-771ed900f25aHSI%20-%20Artikel_Gho%20Neumann.pdf
» »
» » Anyway, that article shows a lot of interesting points, is Dr. Gho going
» to
» » put up any of the results showing the recipient, it seems he has good
» photo
» » representation of the donor growing back to an average of around 95%, I
» » would just like to see how the reciepient sites look.
» » Are those pictures released somewhere?
»
» Besides lots of photos on their website, some on haarweb.nl, here are a few
» more (including some insights in general):
»
» http://www.ebca.info/userfiles/2EBCA%20EBCA%20Hair%20science%20Institute.25nov10.pdf

those are some really interesting pictures…

However I wish Gho would have made a tattoo around a few of the donor and the corresponding recipient FUs. That way one could prove beyond a doubt, that both the donor and the recipient has grown.

Also… I’m glad to see that you are not letting Stevie.Dee provoke you. He seems to be obsessed with having you banned. I think most people here just want the constant fighting to end.

I dont want him banned, i just want the answer everyone wants really to hear thats all.

It is strange that with all those “proofs” Iron.Man never answered the question if he had or is gonna get a Gho transplant.

And i agree to the point with a tattoo close up this would have been more accurate.

Also another strange thing is that those results were all from 2010 and i was under the impression Gho was performing his thing for over a decade now.

And hey you spammed the whole forum with Iron Man should get banned :wink: but nevertheless lets wait and see

And to make it transparent, i can tell you why i right now even if iam absolutely impressed by Plucked hairs and acell wont travel to get my hair done.

1. First i would have to travel a lot which sucks (no iam not against travelling for getting a good hair back)

2. Right now the yield is not that perfect. It should be around more of consistent 80 to 90% because then i wont have to travel that often to be satisfied.

3. I really wait to see how the Acell stemcell cocktail works when it comes to stop hairloss

But thankfully they are getting better and better with the first two of my concearns. Those are my point why i dont get my hair repaired right now.

You see its that easy to answer such questions

» I dont want him banned, i just want the answer everyone wants really to
» hear thats all.
»
» It is strange that with all those “proofs” Iron.Man never answered the
» question if he had or is gonna get a Gho transplant.
»
» And i agree to the point with a tattoo close up this would have been more
» accurate.
»
» Also another strange thing is that those results were all from 2010 and i
» was under the impression Gho was performing his thing for over a decade
» now.
»
» And hey you spammed the whole forum with Iron Man should get banned :wink: but
» nevertheless lets wait and see

i can hardly deny having spammed the entire board :slight_smile: I just felt it was time to draw some attention. I’ll admit it wasn’t the most admirable way of doing so. :slight_smile:

However i’m actually really happy with the solution that HairSite has proposed. I’ve said time and again that Iron_Man would be a great contribution to this forum if he would simply engage into discussion with other users in more respectful manner.

I agree, but lets be honest the answers to the Gho questions should be answered by IronMan. I think they are legit cause otherwise it really seems strange.

And as i said before Information YES of course but no insults if you are not agreeing on the Gho subject.

I really cant blame people here who have been around for more then 10 years, they saw Gho and his claims in the past, so its only fair to those people to answer the hard questions.

And another concearn of mine If you look at all pictures, you can clearly see that the after pictures are always darker then the before pictures and THIS is something which makes me feel uncomfortable even some of the donor after pictures.

And i said it before i want this to work as much as everyone else here especially with the benefits of

• no decrease in density at all
  • higher possible density in the recipient area

» And to make it transparent, i can tell you why i right now even if iam
» absolutely impressed by Plucked hairs and acell wont travel to get my hair
» done.
»
» 1) First i would have to travel a lot which sucks (no iam not against
» travelling for getting a good hair back)
»
» 2) Right now the yield is not that perfect. It should be around more of
» consistent 80 to 90% because then i wont have to travel that often to be
» satisfied.
»
» 3) I really wait to see how the Acell stemcell cocktail works when it comes
» to stop hairloss
»
» But thankfully they are getting better and better with the first two of my
» concearns. Those are my point why i dont get my hair repaired right now.
»
» You see its that easy to answer such questions

I read somewhere that the price Cooley is charging is just ridiculous, I dont remember exactly how much but it s some ridiculous number, way beyond my budget, I wish more doctors are experimenting with this, more competition to bring the price down.

» » And to make it transparent, i can tell you why i right now even if iam
» » absolutely impressed by Plucked hairs and acell wont travel to get my
» hair
» » done.
» »
» » 1) First i would have to travel a lot which sucks (no iam not against
» » travelling for getting a good hair back)
» »
» » 2) Right now the yield is not that perfect. It should be around more of
» » consistent 80 to 90% because then i wont have to travel that often to be
» » satisfied.
» »
» » 3) I really wait to see how the Acell stemcell cocktail works when it
» comes
» » to stop hairloss
» »
» » But thankfully they are getting better and better with the first two of
» my
» » concearns. Those are my point why i dont get my hair repaired right now.
» »
» » You see its that easy to answer such questions
»
» I read somewhere that the price Cooley is charging is just ridiculous, I
» dont remember exactly how much but it s some ridiculous number, way beyond
» my budget, I wish more doctors are experimenting with this, more
» competition to bring the price down.

Thats the reason why i adressed this in Dr Arvinds Thread. Cause i firmly believe that NOT everythings has to lie in the hairloss sufferers hand like accepting something for instance.

There is a responsibility to the hairloss community to actually advance in techniques.

About the price tag at Dr Cooleys technique i dont know exactly how much you have to pay for sorry.

» I read somewhere that the price Cooley is charging is just ridiculous, I
» dont remember exactly how much but it s some ridiculous number, way beyond
» my budget, I wish more doctors are experimenting with this, more
» competition to bring the price down.

Most of ALL your related questions are already answered within THIS whole thread (chose “board view” after reading) …

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-75596-page-0-category-0-order-last_answer.html

… including my own intentions. It has something to do with the thread starter’s (this thread here) mentioned “observations” concerning the potential of HST in general (see Dr. Gho’s EBCA präsentation pdf-file concerning different types of alopecia with HST) and concerning HM (in addition in the recipient side as well) in particular.

what if dr gho just incorporated Acell during his procedure? seems like we would have some answers and perhaps a viable treatment option. wasnt there a guy here that was going to see dr gho in about a month and asked for a list of questions? add that one.

» what if dr gho just incorporated Acell during his procedure? seems like we
» would have some answers and perhaps a viable treatment option. wasnt there
» a guy here that was going to see dr gho in about a month and asked for a
» list of questions? add that one.

The guy was somewhere around last year and we didnt hear back from him. Also JamesBond wasnt here for a long time, he was in some sort involved or close to Gho.

» » I read somewhere that the price Cooley is charging is just
» ridiculous, I
» » dont remember exactly how much but it s some ridiculous number, way
» beyond
» » my budget, I wish more doctors are experimenting with this, more
» » competition to bring the price down.
»
» Most of ALL your related questions are already answered within THIS
» whole thread (chose “board view” after reading) …
»
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-75596-page-0-category-0-order-last_answer.html
»
» … including my own intentions. It has something to do with the thread
» starter’s (this thread here) mentioned “observations” concerning the
» potential of HST in general (see Dr. Gho’s EBCA präsentation
» pdf-file concerning different types of alopecia with HST) and concerning HM
» (in addition in the recipient side as well) in particular.

Actual price is 7500 euro for 1200-1400 grafts. That is about 7.5 dollar per graft

» Here’s some recent photos of Sneijder from December in Dubai.
»
»

8 WEEKS after Wesley’s HST procedure …
… a completely natural result with just 1700 HST grafts:

Photo Source: http://www.news.de/sport/855124815/oesterreich-unterliegt-niederlande-belgien-remis/1/

His donor area looks untouched …

Video Source (01:06): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPbJ4Z5D-n4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Ever seen such a result just within 8 weeks? :expressionless:

You call THAT good pictures? Whats next “You hunting down the Loch Ness Monster”

Those pictures are blurry at best, also he may be sweating therefore well little bit of a reddish head.

Man what are you trying to proof? You are grasping a straw thats it. WTF seriously are you insane or just trolling this forum for fun. If any other surgeon or guy from here wuld have used those blurry crap pics you would go ape sh*t about it.

Ahhh forget it you are a troll

» Ahhh forget it you are a troll

Come on, EVERYBODY knows who’s the REAL psychopathic troll, psycho. :smiley:

» » Ahhh forget it you are a troll
»
» Come on, EVERYBODY knows who’s the REAL psychopathic troll, psycho. :smiley:

Awwww man play another record, its so odd that no bad blood talking is around when you are visiting your psychologist and leave this board alone.

And you havent still not yet answered the question some user asked friendly so just leave this board and go to an austrian board or so

» » » Ahhh forget it you are a troll
» »
» » Come on, EVERYBODY knows who’s the REAL psychopathic troll, psycho. :smiley:
»
» Awwww man play another record, its so odd that no bad blood talking is
» around when you are visiting your psychologist and leave this board alone.
»
» And you havent still not yet answered the question some user asked friendly
» so just leave this board and go to an austrian board or so

I’m 1 year longer registered here on HS than you, you fücking psycho. And the only thing what’s really getting odd on every board you fücking psycho-loser post your crap is your crappy ACell plucking crap. :wink:

So come back in 5 or 10 years, when they find it out how to get consistent results, you useless psycho-joker.

On Gho’s website they state HaarStamcel Transplantatie® is a procedure developed and patented by the Hair Science Institute: it can only be performed by our clinics in Amsterdam, Maastricht, London and Vienna. HaarStamcel Transplantatie® doesn’t actually involve hair transplantation but rather hair multiplication.

Do they do HST in London?

A couple of years ago they was offering it in the Netherlands only.

The photos are getting better,but why isn’t there loads of happy people showing there HM new founded hair off,this still is very questionable.

» » » » Ahhh forget it you are a troll
» » »
» » » Come on, EVERYBODY knows who’s the REAL psychopathic troll, psycho.
» :smiley:
» »
» » Awwww man play another record, its so odd that no bad blood talking is
» » around when you are visiting your psychologist and leave this board
» alone.
» »
» » And you havent still not yet answered the question some user asked
» friendly
» » so just leave this board and go to an austrian board or so
»
» I’m 1 year longer registered here on HS than you, you fücking psycho. And
» the only thing what’s really getting odd on every board you fücking
» psycho-loser post your crap is your crappy ACell plucking crap. :wink:
»
» So come back in 5 or 10 years, when they find it out how to get consistent
» results, you useless psycho-joker. :wink:

Yes Acell Plucking will be the future you said it yourself numerous times, just look at your postings " The only one i trust is Dr Hitzig" these were your words :slight_smile:

Hey you know you are only allowed to visit this board because some people feel pity with you, yeah but i think thats over cause you cant do nothing buddy. You havent got your gho transplant and i bet my as* you would be the first in line to get plucking with acell done when you could afford it :wink:

Naaaaaaa i wont come back in 5 to 10 years because at this point i will long be satisfied while you cry in shame over the wasted life time of yours and your endless psycho rantings (which btw even ne users here just found boring and repetitive)

I bet your heared the word joker in some other forum and you thought to your self " He heh ehehehehehe this is an good insult to people"

Face it buddy, you are the only joker here for several reasons

1. You dont have the guts/confidence or self esteem to present your repaircase head. ( But others do this gladly to help other people to do the right decisions which i appreciate)

2. You turn your situation on others (make fun of their financial status etc all knowing that you dont have the money to get your hair fixed, not even by some clinic who charges 20 cent per graft)

3. You use permanent insults (but e all know its a silent cry for help and attention)

4. You are grasping a straw with Gho, so why dont you get your Gho hair done step by step (see reasons above)

5. You see your time running and pass by rapidly so you try to lure people to Gho in the hope that they will unlike anyone els who was at Gho, show their hair afterwards and document everything. You are phony and transparent as a window

6. I unlike you do not applause FUT ( You said at a certain point at Bald Thruh that Dr Hitzig/ Cooles FUT result was superb) therefore you cant really insult me with your " Stupid crap Acell plucking"

7. You are jealous of all the younger people or people your age who now have the chance to get their hair back and get their donor almost untouched

8. You have had strips almost a century ago, why didnt you go to Gho when he was promoting his multiplicatiin in early 2000/2001 ? Strange

9. You are the most desperate case here, and there are people who suffer way worser then you. You cant deny it anymore, almost everyone here realized this by now.

10. You always come up with the same storys all over again, while the world turns and turns and researchers are coming up, you stick to some paper from Dr Gho all the time, hell there could be a cure in the pharmacys tomorrow and you would still lurk here with your Gho storys

11. You cant answer questions straight which indicated patholocigal personality disorder to grab attention., Google it if you dont believe it

12. All the things you throw at people are actually your own problems