Immortal Hairloss forum

Anyone go there?

I went there for about two weeks. Left in disgust
All they talk about is curry powder and resveratrol( The Natural makes sure of that)

Nobody I saw on the forum could regrow any hair either. Mostly delusional misinformed ones there. The leader is The Natural

He says he will post his pics, wait No he is too scared to:-D :smiley:

I warned you, Huckleberry.

Widowspeak: ā€œIf you donā€™t pretend [HanginInThere] is relevent to this site or tell him you achieved regrowth with his so-called ā€œadviceā€ you will be attacked just like he attacks my posts and accuses me of being someone else.ā€

ā€œThe Natural is right. Hangin is ALWAYS the common denominator where thereā€™s trouble. Now Hangin will proceed to ā€œput me in my placeā€ and then call me Kramer.ā€

mj2003: "Natural, I ignored the prick when [HanginInThere] directly insulted me out of the blue. You can do the same.

The internet is a funny place. Itā€™s kind of like the US Armyā€¦ ā€œBe All You Can Beā€. Everyone sits behind a computer with multiple phdā€™s and such vast experience these days, but the one thing they seem to lack is Human-Correspondence 101.

Best of luck."

orrible: "I followed hangins regime after spending time on this forum in early 2005 and reading how naturals didnt give you side effects etc. I took beta sisterol, saw palmetoo & green tea extract in combination. After only 2 weeks i had developed gyne. I stopped the hairloss tabs and took anti estrogens but it didnt resolve. In the end i had surgery. I just thought i would post as i havent visited this forum in awhile and i would have appreciated learning about this before my disaster with naturals.

My link is below. If anybody takes the time to read through it you may see me refered to as stonecold. That was my old username on that forum, but i modified it to orrible to correspond with my hairloss forum username.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,3770.0.html"

Hogan: (reply to HanginInThere)ā€œā€¦why I would be jealous of a mentally retarded, balding, 40-something, with no degree, living in the the Philippines? LOLā€

Hairoine: ā€œJust wondering if your hair looks so good then why do you bother coming on this board?ā€

HanginInThere: ā€œI comeā€¦because I am bored.ā€

Hairoine: "Oh right. You do realise though that now no one will listen to anything you say. Am not having a go but if your bored that surely the only reason you come on this part of the forum is to wind people up?

If you have more knowledge than the guys on here and they are not willing to listen then why bother posting anything? I would just let people get on with whatever they want to do and if anyone comes directly to you for help then go for it."

yellbird: ā€œMental Wards are full of Bored people like him. As the Doctor entered the room he asked how you doing. The reply was I am HANGINTHERE Doc.ā€

thegreek: [HanginInThere] all your threads end up offtopic or deletedā€¦ You are so freaked out that everybody understood what an idiot you are that you try to fill the place with stupid threads.

It will end up offtopic as wellā€¦ you are the forum clown and you know you cannot change it, pretty soon you are going to freak out completely and fill the forum with BS threadsā€¦"

Every village has an idiotā€¦you are officially our idiot."

Hogan: "All of my supporters have regrown their hair and have moved on with their lives. Not hangin(there) around some bulletin board. Unlike some who seek any attention that they can get from any stranger that is willing to flatter them. Get a life.

I havenā€™t posted on this board for the last year and a half because I have been busy working on my MBA, something you will never have. While you have been busy pitching your horrible regimen on un-suspecting noobs, I have gotten an MBA.

You live a sad, sad life. The only existence you have is on this board."

The Natural: ā€œMost men are sensitive about their hair or lack thereof.ā€

HanginInThere: ā€œmost of us are fine with it then you have crybabies like the natural ā€¦ā€

Willy: ā€œHangin, Youā€™re so fine with it that you post more than anyone on Hairsite EVERYDAY!!! P L E A S E ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !ā€

Jtelecom: ā€œHangin, You need some serious help, man! I think that you should talk to somebody about your feelings on these (and other) issues. These rants of yours are not doing you or anybody any good. Get some help - NOW!ā€

And the hits keep rolling and rolling :rotfl:

he is embarrassed to admit it, but many posters on other forums can attest to thisā€¦he is ashamed that all the results he has achieved so far came from me not from curry sauceā€¦

when you have no game
always resort to reposting the same post. post after post

that will show them how sharp you really are :smiley: :smiley:

Widowspeak: ā€œIf you donā€™t pretend [HanginInThere] is relevent to this site or tell him you achieved regrowth with his so-called ā€œadviceā€ you will be attacked just like he attacks my posts and accuses me of being someone else.ā€

ā€œThe Natural is right. Hangin is ALWAYS the common denominator where thereā€™s trouble. Now Hangin will proceed to ā€œput me in my placeā€ and then call me Kramer.ā€

mj2003: "Natural, I ignored the prick when [HanginInThere] directly insulted me out of the blue. You can do the same.

The internet is a funny place. Itā€™s kind of like the US Armyā€¦ ā€œBe All You Can Beā€. Everyone sits behind a computer with multiple phdā€™s and such vast experience these days, but the one thing they seem to lack is Human-Correspondence 101.

Best of luck."

orrible: "I followed hangins regime after spending time on this forum in early 2005 and reading how naturals didnt give you side effects etc. I took beta sisterol, saw palmetoo & green tea extract in combination. After only 2 weeks i had developed gyne. I stopped the hairloss tabs and took anti estrogens but it didnt resolve. In the end i had surgery. I just thought i would post as i havent visited this forum in awhile and i would have appreciated learning about this before my disaster with naturals.

My link is below. If anybody takes the time to read through it you may see me refered to as stonecold. That was my old username on that forum, but i modified it to orrible to correspond with my hairloss forum username.

Hogan: (reply to HanginInThere)ā€œā€¦why I would be jealous of a mentally retarded, balding, 40-something, with no degree, living in the the Philippines? LOLā€

Hairoine: ā€œJust wondering if your hair looks so good then why do you bother coming on this board?ā€

Hairoine: "Oh right. You do realise though that now no one will listen to anything you say. Am not having a go but if your bored that surely the only reason you come on this part of the forum is to wind people up?

If you have more knowledge than the guys on here and they are not willing to listen then why bother posting anything? I would just let people get on with whatever they want to do and if anyone comes directly to you for help then go for it."

yellbird: ā€œMental Wards are full of Bored people like him. As the Doctor entered the room he asked how you doing. The reply was I am HANGINTHERE Doc.ā€

thegreek: [HanginInThere] all your threads end up offtopic or deletedā€¦ You are so freaked out that everybody understood what an idiot you are that you try to fill the place with stupid threads.

It will end up offtopic as wellā€¦ you are the forum clown and you know you cannot change it, pretty soon you are going to freak out completely and fill the forum with BS threadsā€¦"

Hogan: "All of my supporters have regrown their hair and have moved on with their lives. Not hangin(there) around some bulletin board. Unlike some who seek any attention that they can get from any stranger that is willing to flatter them. Get a life.

I havenā€™t posted on this board for the last year and a half because I have been busy working on my MBA, something you will never have. While you have been busy pitching your horrible regimen on un-suspecting noobs, I have gotten an MBA.

HanginInThere: ā€œmost of us are fine with it then you have crybabies like the natural ā€¦ā€

Willy: ā€œHangin, Youā€™re so fine with it that you post more than anyone on Hairsite EVERYDAY!!! P L E A S E ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !ā€

Jtelecom: ā€œHangin, You need some serious help, man! I think that you should talk to somebody about your feelings on these (and other) issues. These rants of yours are not doing you or anybody any good. Get some help - NOW!ā€

And the hits keep rolling and rolling:rotfl:

HanginInThere: "most of us are fine with it then you have crybabies like the natural ā€¦

Game
Set
Match :smiley: :smiley:

Best of luck."

And the hits keep rolling and rolling :rotfl:

Ā» Anyone go there?
Ā»
Ā» I went there for about two weeks. Left in disgust
Ā» All they talk about is curry powder and resveratrol( The Natural makes sure
Ā» of that)
Ā»
Ā» Nobody I saw on the forum could regrow any hair either. Mostly delusional
Ā» misinformed ones there. The leader is The Natural
Ā»
Ā» He says he will post his pics, wait No he is too scared to:-D :smiley:

TN is the leader there? Thatā€™s news to me. I always thought it was the guy with the top 6 plus all the other things he took that were said to help but I guess would make the list ridiculously long.

Itā€™s a fun read from time to time though. Love JDPā€™s postsā€¦guys like him and even TN at least arenā€™t drinking the cool-aidā€¦at least not full strength :smiley: I see more topics on unrelated issues thoughā€¦but maybe Iā€™m missing all the curry powder and resveratrol ones. I suppose topicals will become a bigger topic once they start selling them. :expressionless:

Nobody regrew hair? I saw two threads startedā€¦asking for those with results on ā€œtheā€ regimen. Maybe there will be more than the handful that postedā€¦posting their success storiesā€¦eventually :smiley:

Just having funā€¦it could have been brutal :wink:

Thanks for this interesting writing. I will surely try to implement the instructions that you have given through this write up. I shall make it a point to sreach about the same to others, so that the world remains a better place to live in.

Ā» TN is the leader there? Thatā€™s news to me. I always thought it was the guy
Ā» with the top 6 plus all the other things he took that were said to help but
Ā» I guess would make the list ridiculously long.
Ā»
Ā» Itā€™s a fun read from time to time though. Love JDPā€™s postsā€¦guys like him
Ā» and even TN at least arenā€™t drinking the cool-aidā€¦at least not full
Ā» strength :smiley: I see more topics on unrelated issues thoughā€¦but maybe Iā€™m
Ā» missing all the curry powder and resveratrol ones. I suppose topicals will
Ā» become a bigger topic once they start selling them. :expressionless:
Ā»
Ā» Nobody regrew hair? I saw two threads startedā€¦asking for those with
Ā» results on ā€œtheā€ regimen. Maybe there will be more than the handful that
Ā» postedā€¦posting their success storiesā€¦eventually :smiley:
Ā»
Ā» Just having funā€¦it could have been brutal :wink:

Yeah, I am the big bad wolf over there. LOL! Hanginā€™ is jilted because no one gave his prostrate regimen any love over there. Tried to tell him that years ago IH did include beta sitosterol in his top three, that is, until scores of posters reported itching and shedding while using it. No love :no: .

I find myself in a peculiar position at IHā€™s forum. I do not care for JDPā€™s posts, especially as they pertain to vitamin D supplementation. But I canā€™t necessarily endorse the Ortho supplement line over there, because, for example, I now believe that whole herb extracts (e.g. turmeric, Japanese knotweed) are more effective than just an isolated part (e.g. curcumin, resveratrol). These days, I am using Paradise Herbs,ā€™ and will continue to do so.

Ā» Ā» TN is the leader there? Thatā€™s news to me. I always thought it was the
Ā» guy
Ā» Ā» with the top 6 plus all the other things he took that were said to help
Ā» but
Ā» Ā» I guess would make the list ridiculously long.
Ā» Ā»
Ā» Ā» Itā€™s a fun read from time to time though. Love JDPā€™s postsā€¦guys like
Ā» him
Ā» Ā» and even TN at least arenā€™t drinking the cool-aidā€¦at least not full
Ā» Ā» strength :smiley: I see more topics on unrelated issues thoughā€¦but maybe Iā€™m
Ā» Ā» missing all the curry powder and resveratrol ones. I suppose topicals
Ā» will
Ā» Ā» become a bigger topic once they start selling them. :expressionless:
Ā» Ā»
Ā» Ā» Nobody regrew hair? I saw two threads startedā€¦asking for those with
Ā» Ā» results on ā€œtheā€ regimen. Maybe there will be more than the handful
Ā» that
Ā» Ā» postedā€¦posting their success storiesā€¦eventually :smiley:
Ā» Ā»
Ā» Ā» Just having funā€¦it could have been brutal :wink:
Ā»
Ā»
Ā» Yeah, I am the big bad wolf over there. LOL! Hanginā€™ is jilted because no
Ā» one gave his prostrate regimen any love over there. Tried to tell him that
Ā» years ago IH did include beta sitosterol in his top three, that is, until
Ā» scores of posters reported itching and shedding while using it. No love
Ā» :no: .
Ā»
Ā» I find myself in a peculiar position at IHā€™s forum. I do not care for
Ā» JDPā€™s posts, especially as they pertain to vitamin D supplementation. But
Ā» I canā€™t necessarily endorse the Ortho supplement line over there, because,
Ā» for example, I now believe that whole herb extracts (e.g. turmeric,
Ā» Japanese knotweed) are more effective than just an isolated part (e.g.
Ā» curcumin, resveratrol). These days, I am using Paradise Herbs,ā€™ and will
Ā» continue to do so.

Rejected over there LOL
you are a delusional fool and so are the other twits at that forum.

Hell most of the retards even at THIS forum dont use my regimen
who caresā€¦not me thats for sure

lets see how your balding scalp looks in 10 yrs, you wont be able to find any hair there unless you use a magnifying glass

go pat yourself and your other delusional buddies on the back at immortal balding forum as you watch what little hair you have left wash down the drain

Ā»
Ā» Yeah, I am the big bad wolf over there. LOL! Hanginā€™ is jilted because no
Ā» one gave his prostrate regimen any love over there. Tried to tell him that
Ā» years ago IH did include beta sitosterol in his top three, that is, until
Ā» scores of posters reported itching and shedding while using it. No love
Ā» :no: .
Ā»
Ā» I find myself in a peculiar position at IHā€™s forum. I do not care for
Ā» JDPā€™s posts, especially as they pertain to vitamin D supplementation. But
Ā» I canā€™t necessarily endorse the Ortho supplement line over there, because,
Ā» for example, I now believe that whole herb extracts (e.g. turmeric,
Ā» Japanese knotweed) are more effective than just an isolated part (e.g.
Ā» curcumin, resveratrol). These days, I am using Paradise Herbs,ā€™ and will
Ā» continue to do so.

I recall IH arguing about the beta sis sides tooā€¦finally he gave in. On Vit Dā€¦Iā€™m well aware of JDPā€™s arguments on that. Not sure what to believeā€¦I still take a bit of the D. Never was crazy about the insane amounts IH was trying to push thoughā€¦at least I think it was him. Would love to get one of Mercolaā€™s sun lampsā€¦if I had the money.

On the Orthoā€¦I guess one more line of supplements isnā€™t going to hurt. They should have gone with Procaps thoughā€¦as they initially wanted to go completely free of fillers or other excipients. Editā€¦actually I see Premier Research Labs(the GOLD 360 mentioned below) is also all excipient-free. Iā€™m sure there are others as well.

BTWā€¦I noticed you take (fresh)Royal Jelly. Is it frozen? I would think thatā€™s the only way to get it ā€œfreshā€ this time of the yearā€¦either that or freeze dried. I might give the freeze dried a try in the future. Iā€™m currently trying a product called Gold 360(only because I got it at a good price) which contains rj. And Iā€™m still using rj topically(elsom)here and there. A good page on the 360: Health Beyond Hype

I now take a ā€œhealthyā€ dose of vitamin D3 once a week.

As for royal jelly, I am taking a teaspoon and a half of Y.S. Organic Bee Farmsā€™ daily. Itā€™s not freeze dried. And they recommend that you do not refrigerate their product. I scoop it out of a small tub. The taste is excellent.

Looked at that Lamas Scalp serum, and was wondering why it has not been hyped up more, as there seem to be some killer ingredients included in it. Perhaps the price has discouraged some from trying it.

Ā» I now take a ā€œhealthyā€ dose of vitamin D3 once a week.
Ā»
Ā» As for royal jelly, I am taking a teaspoon and a half of Y.S. Organic Bee
Ā» Farmsā€™ daily. Itā€™s not freeze dried. And they recommend that you do not
Ā» refrigerate their product. I scoop it out of a small tub. The taste is
Ā» excellent.
Ā»
Ā» Looked at that Lamas Scalp serum, and was wondering why it has not been
Ā» hyped up more, as there seem to be some killer ingredients included in it.
Ā» Perhaps the price has discouraged some from trying it.

This stupid forum. I had a decent sized responseā€¦hit OK-Submitā€¦got a page saying I have to be logged in to post. You canā€™t type anything unless you are logged in!

Iā€™m just going to post the links where I got the infoā€¦you can see why yours has honeyā€¦why Iā€™m not too crazy about the frozenā€¦and why I like the freeze-dried. The one thing I had said was that I always thought honey WAS a preservative(the one link says it isnā€™t)ā€¦my father was a beekeeper- as a hobbyā€¦went to some seminars with him. The honey based ones would crystallize if refrigeratedā€¦but Iā€™m sure you knew that.

http://www.durhamsbeefarm.com/royal-jelly.htm

http://www.lovestreetlivingfoods.com/Royal-Jelly-by-Premier-Research-Labs-p/premier-lab-royaljelly.htm

On Lamasā€¦Itā€™s something I plan to get back into my regimen one of these days. Once thereā€™s another sale. It is kind of priceyā€¦

Well, I knew about the honey. And I too thought that it was a preservative. But still unclear as to whether freeze dried is the better of the two. Iā€™ve read positives and negatives for both fresh and freeze-dried. Interesting linksā€¦there are a lot of people (companies) making this stuff!