I'm back after 20+ years

Hi,

I was originally on this site in the late 90’s and then started on dutasteride (.5mg) in April 2003, it seemed to work very well overall for 20 years for me to maintain my hair (only minor recession continued at the front over that time). In more recent times I took a break from duta to save $$$ but when I went back onto it I started getting heart palpitations so figured maybe I shouldn’t take it any more. I’m now about to turn 52

I’ve tried prp in the last 6 months and it seems to have some thickening effect but I’m not sure this is the right solution long term.

I was on the verge of buying an LED cap as ads have been coming up on my social media feed (with miney back guarantee) but the reviews here seem to indicate they are rubbish and particularly don’t help with DHT?

It also seems transplants have come along markedly so thats a possibility at some point later.

As I’ve been out of the research game for hairloss for 20 years and it seems a bit of a minefield out there in terms of trying to decide the next step and determining what works and what doesn’t.

I also get loads of hair loss shampoo ads on my social media feeds with seemingly fake posoitive comments .

Is there any central place for reviews on products and treatments as I feel quite lost right now!