» step) - not just “in theory”.>>
»
» Does it, though? Even if some form of cloning made an unlimited supply of
» donor hair a reality, isn’t there still a physical limit on how much hair
» can be manually inserted into the scalp through surgical means? The limit
» may well be more than enough to satisfy just about everybody, but I don’t
» think a bald head could be brought to anything close to original density
» even with an unlimited donor supply.

You could probably get pretty close with enough work done but I’m thinking about the mixture of Acell transplant and Histogen to get to original density and hair back or so close that it wouldnt make a difference. Keep your fingers crossed fellas.

I think this Acell stuff should be discussed in the HT-forum.
If there is a solution without surgery(transplantation), maybe the gel for injection, we can go on here.

The Hitzig/Cooley/Acell thing is hair transplant surgery! Hairsite has a special forum tor that.

» I think this Acell stuff should be discussed in the HT-forum.
» If there is a solution without surgery(transplantation), maybe the gel for
» injection, we can go on here.
»
» The Hitzig/Cooley/Acell thing is hair transplant surgery! Hairsite
» has a special forum tor that.

I really disagree… as this ACell thing is not just about moving follicles from one place to another, it’s about actually generating new follicles… it is a novel and untested procedure… and therefor fits in to the “research” category.

@gmonasco:

i feel that densely packed hair transplants can look very convincing and almost appear as full density. I agree that 100% restoration might be difficult, but as we all know most people only start noticing hairloss when their haircount is down to 50%. So restoring half the original density shld suffice for most people to create the illusion of fullness… I doubt people go around actually counting the number of hairs on your head… :slight_smile:

Most scientific progress, esp. medical, occurs as the culmination of a series of incremental developments, not as a single magic bullet. They serve as signposts, portents of bigger/better things to come. I don’t see that many have yet appeared in the case of MPB, thus the ultimate resolution must still be far away. I’d feel more sanguine about the prospects for 100% “full head of hair” regrowth by 2020 if we were already seeing incremental progress towards that goal in 2010 – say, if one could semi-reliably regrow some much lesser % of hair right now. The absence (thus far) of the telltale incremental progress that always precedes, and predicts, any eventual full cure is very discouraging. If/when we ever start seeing those smaller “baby step” breakthroughs, we’ll be able to look forward to the Big One and have a better idea of when its coming. Not until.

So, you don’t consider Aderans (Phase 2), Histogen (Phase 1/2), Trichoscience (Phase 1), Follica, HST (in clinic) or autocloning (in clinic) as incremental progress?

» So, you don’t consider Aderans (Phase 2), Histogen (Phase 1/2),
» Trichoscience (Phase 1), Follica, HST (in clinic) or autocloning (in
» clinic) as incremental progress?

QFT absolutely

» There have been more then just significant breakthroughs in both HT and HM
» and we can say a “cure” is really around the corner.

Sometimes I love to read your posts :stuck_out_tongue:

» » There have been more then just significant breakthroughs in both HT and
» HM
» » and we can say a “cure” is really around the corner.
»
» Sometimes I love to read your posts :stuck_out_tongue:

Have there been serious ideas and/or findings? Nope but this time they take this serious and thats why we can say at least this time “A Cure is around the corner”

Even with todays milestones it could transform a NW5 person to at least a NW2 without overexcessive donor depleation.

And believe me iam a general sceptic about anything (Penn and Teller so to speak)

But i cannot close my eyes before small but effective breakthroughs, like other people do.

I think a lot of people are only afraid of hm, for different reasons. I can say if i were lets say in my 50s with baldness and now a lot of new ideads and “working” things are shown up on a “monthly” basis, this would be like winning a jackpot.

Those comments by myself are not to entertain people there only to show people to use their wits and dont fall in depressions. There is Always and i mean ALWAYS a tomorrow.

You can think about me what you like, i couldnt care less, but at least some people are doing research for themselves

» But i cannot close my eyes before small but effective breakthroughs, like
» other people do.

so what is a breakthrough for you???

i dont associate “breakthrough” and "small"
there is no clinical proof(study)until now. i don´t believe not every diagram or chart that i see.
even alpecin can show us some good charts where their shampoo increases hair growth.

why don`t they show only lousy photos? it takes a few minutes to take professional photos.

small steps are always pointing towards something big and also by small steps, errors and problems can be pretty easy solved.

Shi_tty pictures, this is in everyone eye of the beholder cause what most people are ignoring (even if the know it better) WHY should people with a good reputation talk bullcrap ? if this will come out then they are down to the wire and its over for them.

Do Hitzig and Cooley claim their findings for themselves? No they dont, they encourage others to do research too.

THey only thing i dont know is, why people didnt figure those things out ten years ago, but then i realise even doctors dont know everything.

Cause therer are still FUT butchers out there who destroy heads of mid 20 guys.

There is no clinicla proof or study? Well you must be joking or trolling cause those “charts” are generally supervised by doctors, thats btw the reason why Companys like Histogen hire dermatologist etc.

Well i quit for now before iam getting angry. But you can play your role until the end of time here, but even your acting cannot bury results or finding and breakthroughs

» it takes a few minutes to take professional photos.

Totally agree with you, Mr. matigol!

I just tried it myself:

As you can see, the resolution, colors – absolutely perfect!
You can even see each and every pixel!

Best regards,
Iron Man

I have been reading abour hair cloning since 1999 . I doubt that will be see some comercial hair cloning available before 2020 . And , like everything else , it could never happen . Is nothing secure that it will happen , lets hope that the current clinical trials give more than just a few hundred hairs .

» » it takes a few minutes to take professional photos.
»
» Totally agree with you, Mr. matigol!
»
» I just tried it myself:
»
»
»
» As you can see, the resolution, colors – absolutely perfect!
» You can even see each and every pixel!
»
» Best regards,
» Iron Man

perfect, another one of your great findings and posts!!:clap:

wow, the same quality as the pics from hitzig:-D

» small steps are always pointing towards something big and also by small
» steps, errors and problems can be pretty easy solved.
»
» Shi_tty pictures, this is in everyone eye of the beholder cause what most
» people are ignoring (even if the know it better) WHY should people with a
» good reputation talk bullcrap ? if this will come out then they are down to
» the wire and its over for them.
»
» Do Hitzig and Cooley claim their findings for themselves? No they dont,
» they encourage others to do research too.
»
» THey only thing i dont know is, why people didnt figure those things out
» ten years ago, but then i realise even doctors dont know everything.
»
» Cause therer are still FUT butchers out there who destroy heads of mid 20
» guys.
»
» There is no clinicla proof or study? Well you must be joking or trolling
» cause those “charts” are generally supervised by doctors, thats btw the
» reason why Companys like Histogen hire dermatologist etc.
»
» Well i quit for now before iam getting angry. But you can play your role
» until the end of time here, but even your acting cannot bury results or
» finding and breakthroughs

i agree with Leeroy on this… first of all, these docs are putting their most valuable asset at stake here… namely, their own reputation, which in the HT industry is highly crucial for business (i am assuming the vast majority of clients inform themselves about the surgeons reputation prior to treatment?). Seconldy, they are not attempting to exclusively sell some miracle HM treatment but seem to be genuinely trying to be as transparent as possible and inviting the scientific community to attempt and dispute their discovery. If this is a load of cräp it will not take long to disprove it and the card house of lies would collapse… as soon as we receive confirmation by third party doc like Rassman, we will know this is legit.

Rassman likes to parade himself for being a pioneer and having developed the FUE technique - whether this is true or not i dont know. I think this might be the reason he has jumped on the ACell wagon so he can claim to have been one of the first to have dealt with ACell… just as he is doing now with FUE. But alas, its good for business and its good for us… so why not.

» » » it takes a few minutes to take professional photos.
» »
» » Totally agree with you, Mr. matigol!
» »
» » I just tried it myself:
» »
» »
» »
» » As you can see, the resolution, colors – absolutely perfect!
» » You can even see each and every pixel!
» »
» » Best regards,
» » Iron Man
»
»
» perfect, another one of your great findings and posts!!:clap:

Thank you Mr matigol for your anticipated interest in my photography work, as well as for encouraging me to do some more photography studies.
This time I want to inform you about a new photography approach with a new zoom-objective I recently bought – and here is my preliminary result:

Explanation: This new approach clearly shows, that a high amount of mega-pixels (MP) doesn’t always result in a “high-resolution” photography; because if you take a closer look at the bottom left corner, it might be possible that your photography could be partially slight blurry.
Note: It might also possible that this happened just due to the lightning of my camera. Another reason for that might be an occurred downsize of my photography during the upload procedure. This suggests, that further research on this issue is necessary. And - of course, I will steadily keep you updated about the progress of my ongoing photography study.

» wow, the same quality as the pics from hitzig:-D

Thank you Mr matigol for your welcomed criticism and enquiry concerning Dr. Hitzig’s photography work. Hereby I can delighted inform you that recently Dr. Gary Hitzig himself stated here on HairSite, that he already has undertaken steps concerning your enquiry. But feel free to read yourself what Dr. Gary Hitzig stated concerning your enquiry as well as about lots of other related issues Dr. Hitzig kindly tried to clarify and what might interest you too:
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-74624-page-1-category-1-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

If I can answer any further questions concerning my photography work or concerning Dr. Hitzig’s work, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Iron Man

» » small steps are always pointing towards something big and also by small
» » steps, errors and problems can be pretty easy solved.
» »
» » Shi_tty pictures, this is in everyone eye of the beholder cause what
» most
» » people are ignoring (even if the know it better) WHY should people with
» a
» » good reputation talk bullcrap ? if this will come out then they are down
» to
» » the wire and its over for them.
» »
» » Do Hitzig and Cooley claim their findings for themselves? No they dont,
» » they encourage others to do research too.
» »
» » THey only thing i dont know is, why people didnt figure those things
» out
» » ten years ago, but then i realise even doctors dont know everything.
» »
» » Cause therer are still FUT butchers out there who destroy heads of mid
» » guys.
» »
» » There is no clinicla proof or study? Well you must be joking or
» trolling
» » cause those “charts” are generally supervised by doctors, thats btw the
» » reason why Companys like Histogen hire dermatologist etc.
» »
» » Well i quit for now before iam getting angry. But you can play your
» role
» » until the end of time here, but even your acting cannot bury results or
» » finding and breakthroughs
»
» i agree with Leeroy on this… first of all, these docs are putting their
» most valuable asset at stake here… namely, their own reputation, which in
» the HT industry is highly crucial for business (i am assuming the vast
» majority of clients inform themselves about the surgeons reputation prior
» to treatment?). Seconldy, they are not attempting to exclusively sell some
» miracle HM treatment but seem to be genuinely trying to be as transparent
» as possible and inviting the scientific community to attempt and dispute
» their discovery. If this is a load of cräp it will not take long to
» disprove it and the card house of lies would collapse… as soon as we
» receive confirmation by third party doc like Rassman, we will know this is
» legit.
»
» Rassman likes to parade himself for being a pioneer and having developed
» the FUE technique - whether this is true or not i dont know. I think this
» might be the reason he has jumped on the ACell wagon so he can claim to
» have been one of the first to have dealt with ACell… just as he is doing
» now with FUE. But alas, its good for business and its good for us… so why
» not.

Exactly and one thing also, all those Acell Nay Sayers could have easily waited till Hitzig and Cooley go down to get their patients and laugh their as_ses off. But guess what, they don´t even Rassman has really fast and i mean really fast adapted those Acell thinking. I was really impressed with that because the whole time i never ever saw someone as fast as him getting in touch with something new.

even if i dont like his attitude here. And thats also why i think this will work.

The only thing we have to semi cross our fingers is

1. Hair cycling
  2. Price tag

Semi because as far as i know Hitzig or Cooley had conducted plucking stuff years before and all those surviving hairs did actually grow normally even without Acell but the yield was low.

So why should this not work with Acell :slight_smile:

On the other hand what i fear is the price tag, cause at this moment i think we are one step further.

10 years ago people were like " Will HM ever be possible"

And today we are not about Will HM ever be possible but instead we are

" Damn hope the final price tag wont be too much"

I say this is a good thing. But wait i guess there will be some counter arguments today. This will be fun:sleeping:

Its pretty clear it won’t be within the next five years, and probably not within the next ten. Within the next 15? 20? Who knows? But it far more likely. Within the next 50? I’d say that’s an absolute certainty given the rate of scientific advancement. I think it can be safely said that a child born this year will never suffer from hairloss.

» Its pretty clear it won’t be within the next five years, and probably not
» within the next ten
. Within the next 15? 20? Who knows? But it far more
» likely. Within the next 50? I’d say that’s an absolute certainty given
» the rate of scientific advancement. I think it can be safely said that a
» child born this year will never suffer from hairloss.

Yeah right you say its pretty clear but dont show us evidence instead you kepp making assumption Way to go.

But hey i like it, everytime someone starts a depression thread, fckrls is on the case

» Its pretty clear it won’t be within the next five years, and probably not
» within the next ten. Within the next 15? 20? Who knows? But it far more
» likely. Within the next 50? I’d say that’s an absolute certainty given
» the rate of scientific advancement. I think it can be safely said that a
» child born this year will never suffer from hairloss.

It depends on the price, it has to be affordable, I am excited over what Cooley and Hitzig are doing with Acell because that means any doctor can more or less do the same and that will bring the cost down.

But if companies like Aderans succeeds then they will have a monopoly and the cost for the procedure will be sky high.

I want my hair bad but not so bad as to fork over a Mercedes Benz in order to get my hair back.

» » Its pretty clear it won’t be within the next five years, and probably
» not
» » within the next ten. Within the next 15? 20? Who knows? But it far
» more
» » likely. Within the next 50? I’d say that’s an absolute certainty
» given
» » the rate of scientific advancement. I think it can be safely said that
» a
» » child born this year will never suffer from hairloss.
»
» It depends on the price, it has to be affordable, I am excited over what
» Cooley and Hitzig are doing with Acell because that means any doctor can
» more or less do the same and that will bring the cost down.
»
» But if companies like Aderans succeeds then they will have a monopoly and
» the cost for the procedure will be sky high.
»
» I want my hair bad but not so bad as to fork over a Mercedes Benz in order
» to get my hair back.

You are semi right. But Histogen and Ari are for the mass market therefore their treatment will be cheaper then a Mercedes Benz