If hair direction cannot be controlled you guys are in lala land

please explain, how a HM procedure, lets say it can regrow a full head of hair, the procedure works, the cells are injected into the scalp, they all produce terminal hairs. ok fine

but what direction are they growing

pls explain how a successful HM procedure that cannot control the hair direction, can regrow a crown with the whirl pattern?

if you say yes it can be accomplished maybe by growing the hair in the lab and they are then implanted into the scalp. oh ok lets say this is possible, then you have to pay for a HM , growing 10s of thousands of hairs, in the LAB NOW, if this is even possible, and then you have to find a qualified hair transplant surgeon and have a hair transplant, a nightmare in itself, subject to all kinds of potential shockloss of surrounding hairs because of improperly placed grafts, in experienced techs, etc etc etc

sounds like a pipedream more and more every day
you guys gloss over the hair direction issue as if its just a distraction, and to me its the deal killer

for those of you who cannot defend HM on its own, and must compare it to my regimen, …thats pitiful, Defend it on its merits alone , or dont open your mouth, because this comparison thing is really lame, and pathetic

if you dont have enough knowledge of HM to even argue the issues, and have to say, hay go to ICX website its all there…I dont care what ICX says, it is their job to puff up their results

IMHO at high density Hair Direction is not an important issue, or at least, not SO important.

» IMHO at high density Hair Direction is not an important issue, or at least,
» not SO important.

Excuse me? who told you that

lets take a typical guy who has had a hair transplant by a surgeon who implants the hair in the wrong direction, have you ever seen one of these disasters and how freakish the guy looks

the hair on the top front is pointing forwards towards the forehead, that is why when combed backwards it puffs up

the hair on the sides is usually pointing down…if you have thousands of hairs on the sides pointing in all kinds of different directions you think this would look normal just because it is dense? you could have hairs point straight out, hairs directed UP instead of DOWN, ,it would look ridiculous

ask a hair transplant surgeon what the results would be if he just randomly selected the hair direction of the hairs he implanted, he would laugh his ass off, its not feasible, and they would never do it

no matter how dense the hair, if it is not in the correct direction or angle of growth, the guy will look like a freak, better to just shave your head and be done with it

hair direction is the deal killer of HM

Lala Land… Yeah :cool:

» Lala Land… Yeah :cool:

another ICX cult member who cannot defend HM

amazing how you guys either avoid the question entirely, change the topic , or just say go to ICX website

classic cult member behaviour

» » Lala Land… Yeah :cool:
»
» another ICX cult member who cannot defend HM
»
» amazing how you guys either avoid the question entirely, change the topic
» , or just say go to ICX website
»
» classic cult member behaviour

to answer your question. many hairs from HM are reactivated hairs so they hold their direction they ever had.

the other hairs are neogenesis hairs. icx thinks that they take the attributes from the area they are injected to, but its not sure. we dont know it. it can be, it cannot be.

we will see in 6 month (maybe).

» » » Lala Land… Yeah :cool:
» »
» » another ICX cult member who cannot defend HM
» »
» » amazing how you guys either avoid the question entirely, change the
» topic
» » , or just say go to ICX website
» »
» » classic cult member behaviour
»
» to answer your question. many hairs from HM are reactivated hairs so they
» hold their direction they ever had.
»
» the other hairs are neogenesis hairs. icx thinks that they take the
» attributes from the area they are injected to, but its not sure. we dont
» know it. it can be, it cannot be.
»
» we will see in 6 month (maybe).

on the neogenesis hairs i would be curious if these occupy previously active follicles or if they create their own new follicle
creating a new follicle would be interesting however the direction it would take is the question

the whole subject in itself is fascinating however there are too many unknowns to get all excited about it

» another ICX cult member who cannot defend HM
»
» amazing how you guys either avoid the question entirely, change the topic
» , or just say go to ICX website
»
» classic cult member behaviour

It seems HanInThere you have filled all the forum asking the same question and as you can understand I can’t follow up answering your question…

I gave an asnwer before!

Everybody to Lala Land :cool:

I have one question!

Where is Lala Land???:confused: :confused:
Maybe we can go party over there with hot chikas!!! Aruba kavalieros!!!:cool: