Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Icx not work in norwood 6?

Okay, time for the uninformed dumb guy (me) question.
»
» Maybe I’m not understanding the meaning of the perecentages, but it seems
» to me that even the high of 105% is kind of pathetic. I mean, guys are
» going to want this procedure done on areas of their head when there is
» almost (or even zero) terminal hairs. So if your crown only has, say 10
» terminal hairs on it, then this space-age super-expensive procedure will
» give you a whopping extra 10 hairs?
»
» Someone correct me if I’m totally misinterpretting the percentage numbers,
» or the nature of this procedure itself.

yes , you are right. it will probably at the start only be good for people who still have some hair. :frowning: ???

ICX-TRC will work for people with and without hair. Why? B/c, as Intercytex has stated before, their product works via BOTH regeneration and follicular neogenesis. Now my concern is that a Norwood 7 with extensive fibrosis (i.e., he’s been bald a long time) won’t have follicular neogenesis. Propecia, however, has been demonstrated to prevent fibrosis. So I wouldn’t stop it!

» yes , you are right. it will probably at the start only be good for people
» who still have some hair. :frowning: ???

Just to ask: Does Dut also prevent fibrosis ?

» Just to ask: Does Dut also prevent fibrosis ?

yes it does.

i think trc will be great for people who still have hair! :slight_smile:

Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Terms of Use & Privacy

This is an advertising site for paid advertisers to showcase successful hair restoration results only. It is not the mandate of this site to engage in the discussion of failed, unsuccessful procedures, lawsuits, litigations, refunds or complaint cases. Surgical hair restoration procedures carry risks. Please do thorough research, consult your own physician and investigate a doctor's background carefully before making a decision. By proceeding to use our site, you agree to abide by our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy at http://hairsite.com/terms-of-use/ where you can also find a list of HairSite's sponsoring physicians.