I wonder what news Dr. Nigam will share when he posts again

I would never spend a dime on hair transplant/hair multiplication regardless of who was doing it.

The only thing I am interested in his attempts to find a cell based treatment to hair loss. Cell therapy is the only path to a cure and I’m hoping he gets somewhere with it. He seems to be the only researcher & experimenter in a jurisdiction where these tests are legally possible (for now) which is what makes him invaluable.

As for getting guys on here, I doubt its worth his effort considering the abuse he has to take for three or four patients flying to India for a transplant. From what I understand he is already reasonably wealthy.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Freddie555[/postedby]
I would never spend a dime on hair transplant/hair multiplication regardless of who was doing it.

The only thing I am interested in his attempts to find a cell based treatment to hair loss. Cell therapy is the only path to a cure and I’m hoping he gets somewhere with it. He seems to be the only researcher & experimenter in a jurisdiction where these tests are legally possible (for now) which is what makes him invaluable.

As for getting guys on here, I doubt its worth his effort considering the abuse he has to take for three or four patients flying to India for a transplant. From what I understand he is already reasonably wealthy.[/quote]

Somehow, I don’t think that he anticipated the rigor he would be exposed to when he first started posting here. Even with that (what you termed “abuse” ), three or four patients is a significant amount of money. I don’t know that it has necessarily been worth it for him, but if nothing else, that means that we’ve been doing our job applying diligence and skepticism to those who come here peddling new treatments.

Obviously, I and everybody else here hopes he gets somewhere with it. We’d all much rather be with full heads of hair and enjoying life than on here trying to weed out the charlatans from legitimate researchers.

When you said "“He seems to be the only researcher & experimenter in a jurisdiction where these tests are legally possible (for now) which is what makes him invaluable.” what did you mean by “for now”?

Are the laws in India changing?