I want to Hair Transplant

How many need grafts?

1 Like

Get on finasteride and it might grow back on it’s own - zero grafts.

If You Want To hair transplant or if you are looking for hair transplant. we provide best treatment for FUE and FUT,Hair loss transplant in every corner of India. Contact us for more info.

Wow thats a fantastical claim. It is companies like these that lead to disaster.

Thanks for sharing your picture for discussion. We need some additional pictures of your areas of hair loss for better evaluation and further case discussion. .Please note that you must post clear digital images of area of hairloss and donor areas.

The pictures must include -

1. Front face image (you need not show your face but we need the image to start from your eyebrows upwards),

2. Both profiles (side views including the eyebrows),

3. Top view,

4. Back view (especially if the area of hair loss that needs to be addressed is the crown or vertex),

5. The scalp donor area.

6. Beard donor area pictures.

You can also send your details through email at contact@fusehair.com or you can directly contact us through whatsapp 919871700606.

I became a hair transplant yesterday. My doctor Ozge Ergun from istanbul. I’m happy because in my head 4500 grafts. Looking forward to my result. Thanks for informations.

1 Like
  1. days. Wounds are falling out.

1. Days

1. Days. I was shells shed

1. Days

I think your crown head area implantation density not good very low.
They implanted very less number of graft to your crown area.
Why did they do like that ?

Hello,

They have actually implanted 4500 grafts which quite a good amount for only one session as far as I know. I believe it is early to achieve the final result but I am looking forward to seeing it, I will keep you updated with my photos.

Hair transplant is a great way to restore your hair and by choosing this procedure you have taken a wise step. however, it is not enough, as hair transplant done only by an experienced doctor in a modern hospital can bring out good and satisfying results.

Getting a hair transplant is a great decision for those who are fighting from hair fall. But it is only beneficial if done by a highly qualified and experienced doctor.