I tried to send the following email to Dr. Jones

Dear Dr. Jones,

I saw the pictures of you attempting to use Acell for scar/hair applications. It was clever to make the incision in an area that is already hairless and scarred too so that the patient doesn’t have any new damage. However, please keep in mind that Acell works from the outside to the inside. In order for there to be any chance that the new area will grow hair the incision has to be wide enough that the outside borders of the incision reach into skin tissue that is still growing hair. I think that somehow someway the Acell gets the information from the area at the border of the wound/incision and so if your incision is entirely inside tissue that is not growing hair then there is no way that the information Acell will get from the incision will include information to grow hair. You are going to have to make incisions a tiny bit wider so that the outside borders of the incision/wound reach into skin tissue that is still growing hair on its’ own naturally.

Dr. Jones got my email. I know this for certain because he responded.

» Dr. Jones got my email. I know this for certain because he responded.

Is it a joke ? :smiley:

» » Dr. Jones got my email. I know this for certain because he responded.
»
» Is it a joke ? :smiley:

No, it is a riddle. The good doctor asked, “What is retarded and buffoonish and pathetic all at the same time?” I said, “I don’t know.” He said “Sceptic.”

» » » Dr. Jones got my email. I know this for certain because he responded.
» »
» » Is it a joke ? :smiley:
»
»
» No, it is a riddle. The good doctor asked, “What is retarded and
» buffoonish and pathetic all at the same time?” I said, “I don’t know.” He
» said “Sceptic.”

Ohhhhhh, I’m devastated! :crying:

I’m sure Dr. Jones will listen to a theory from some random nutjob from a hairloss forum that has no medical training or experience.

» I’m sure Dr. Jones will listen to a theory from some random nutjob from a
» hairloss forum that has no medical training or experience.

Yea, I guess you’re right, and as I stated in my recent post, the doctor responded to my email to let me know that he performed the procedure in such a way that one of my concerns was dealt with so I guess his unwillingness to consider my thoughts is proven by the fact that he responded to my first email letting me know that he took my concern into consideration when he performed the procedure. Give me a break, you idiot!

» » » Dr. Jones got my email. I know this for certain because he responded.
» »
» » Is it a joke ? :smiley:
»
»
» No, it is a riddle. The good doctor asked, “What is retarded and
» buffoonish and pathetic all at the same time?” I said, “I don’t know.” He
» said “Sceptic.”

dont worry just maneless confirming he is a retard

do you get dressed by yourself or does your mommy do it for you

» I’m sure Dr. Jones will listen to a theory from some random nutjob from a
» hairloss forum that has no medical training or experience.

I don’t agree, Mr. Jones is so lucky that Baldness can help him on this investigation.